• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
but but but im not perverted ;-; i dont come on to girls, or make any overt sexual innuendos...... thats just not me D: and kaylo does look under 18 (hello)

tl;dr not pervert ;-;

HotWings

Smash Ace
Hello ^_^

My dad is coming home tommorow night and then saturday we are all going to panama city and were going to get t-shirts made then do some other stuff like going out to eat, swimming, sight seeing, ect. So what i wanted to ask is what color t-shirt and writing do yal think would look best?

I think what would look best is a black shirt with Lv100 written in yellow on the front and SWF wrriten in red on the back.. do yal think that would look pretty cool?

Roller

Smash Legend
Hello ^_^

My dad is coming home tommorow night and then saturday we are all going to panama city and were going to get t-shirts made then do some other stuff like going out to eat, swimming, sight seeing, ect. So what i wanted to ask is what color t-shirt and writing do yal think would look best?

I think what would look best is a black shirt with Lv100 written in yellow on the front and SWF wrriten in red on the back.. do yal think that would look pretty cool?
I wouldn't have SWF on the back unless you were gonna put on the full logo. This idea needs more pika.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
eh. it's 22 years and 11 months. I~ think it's closer to 23 than 22, whaddya say? =D after all, it's not like you go *PING!* "+1 year!" on your B-day, growth is a gradual thing.
[/COLOR]
I do. Then I say DING in guild chat and everyone's like GRAPES!

Kaylo and Stealth have 2 months on me. :/

I get carded for cigarettes and games still. :C

global-wolf

Smash Champion
One of my classmates went missing last night. She wasn't at school today. It's on the news and everything. I never thought something like this would happen to someone I know...

I hope she's alright :(

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
What did you expect me to look like? o.O

EDIT: Sorry Were, didn't realize I messed yours up. x.x TUSM was one of the first people to submit a profile, so I use his as a base for everyone's, lol. Put your pic in the wrong place. I'll fix it now.
It's ok, I just thought that you replaced my pic with Vaporeon and put Haunter at the end as a joke. :laugh:

And I hope she's ok, GW!

HotWings

Smash Ace
So do you want me to put Smashboards on the back of the shirt?

Yal try to come up with something cool for a smashboards related shirt... i do however want Lv100 in it for sure though lol

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
My crew is doing something no group of smashers has ever done. We may make it official on Sunday.

@Wolf: That's rough. I don't even want to know/imagine how the parents feel.

Lemon Chiffon has never been easier.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I just hope the girl wasn't oblivious on how she went missing.. seriously lots of stupid cases out there (not to trifle on you or anything, it is sad to hear that)

global-wolf

Smash Champion
Thanks guys... There's a rumor now on facebook that she's been found. I'm not sure whether to believe it though, because there was a rumor 3 hours ago that said she was found and it turned out to be false.

global-wolf

Smash Champion
She was found safe. I'm really relieved... She apparently left voluntarily though. Making us worry ourselves sick :|

School tomorrow is gonna be crazy.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
So she didn't tell anyone where she was? brilliant -.-

good to hear she's ok :\ but its still like such a trivial action she should have done

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i have an exam in art history tomorrow. i have an 85. shes droping the lowest test. i dont wana take my exam, but she hasnt posted our last paper so idk if my grade went down from it.................this sucks lol i have 0 motivation to study

edit: eh ill kinda study, i think if i get to a question i dont know ima draw mudkips and call it art

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
The best of luck guys. Especially you FZies.

Anyone ever loved a song that is just contradictory to all of the things you love in music and it just seems dorky for you to listen to it, but you just can't stop listening to it?

I think I just found mine. -.-

I just feel so overjoyed for a reason I cannot pin down. I'm so happy I'm jumping around like when you are really excited.

O.0

i'll post the vid where I found it tomorrow. I just feel so strange talking about this, but I can't help but share it. Soz.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390

Anyone ever loved a song that is just contradictory to all of the things you love in music and it just seems dorky for you to listen to it, but you just can't stop listening to it?

I just feel so overjoyed for a reason I cannot pin down. I'm so happy I'm jumping around like when you are really excited.

O.0

i'll post the vid where I found it tomorrow. I just feel so strange talking about this, but I can't help but share it. Soz.
yeah for me its "life like weeds" or this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QljJJGF6sPc

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I have two weeks of finals. Yeah. Two weeks. I finished lit+film (most redundant course ever) today and now Imma go burn in the back yard and feel like a BOSS.
One week down one to go.

Lemon Chiffon has never been easier.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Makes me so happy I'm out of school atm, lol. I hated having to stay up all night to study.

The only thing that made it better was that a lot of my friends took the same classes, so we'd have study parties to make it a bit more bearable.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
FZ's avy is better now.

Guys, I had the weirdest dream that I was a moderator.
The name looked so pretty.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord

O.0

Here it is~ <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-eyhJwW_pw&feature=related

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
thnks espy. An espy approval is like the queen of england approving as far as CWF is concerned.

Well its about time for me to arbitrarly take an exam that i dont need to take and write mudkip related answers for every question i dont know. wish me luckkkkkkkkkkk or w/e. im hungry

edit: @Zerox machine. lol, the video itself was cute but the song was just a tad annoying for me to bear listening to it again

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Good luck guys, ace those test! ....I kinda miss school :/

I'm glad that she was fine Wolf. I hate how children just seem to leave without taking in how much this affects the people around them.
.....though I am glad she wasn't kidnapped ect..

ugh back to filling out tons of papers.....

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I remember my senior year finals.....did no studying whatsoever. I was completely relying on my back-up plan to do just enough work to only have to go to summer school. Worked like a charm. Even got away with practically not doing my senior project.

Top Bottom