• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Anyone listen to frank zappa/tool/arrogant worms/psychostick/rush/red hot chili peppers/iron maiden/weird al/ayreon/dream theater/bobby mcferrin/jethro tull/captain dan & the scurvy crew/clutch/presidents of the united states of america/the doors/sublime/stephen lynch/led zeppelin/black sabbath/avenged 7x?

... I listen to a lot of different stuff
Yep.

My music selection has made many people go wtf. Nothing like going from Cult by Slayer to World is mine by Kagamine Rin. :D

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Rock4Lyfe baybee. Artists like Switchfoot, Relient K, 30 Seconds To Mars, All American Rejects and House Of Heroes are the kind I like.

Also, I occasionally listen to Infected Mushroom and Cherry Poppin' Daddies. Jazz and Techno are also great!
Those are pretty good.

I just listen to whatever is on the radio, though.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
All of the radio stations I can pick up here on top of the giant hill we live on play that kind of junk hip hop and rap that is absolute garbage. The only song on there that I at least moderately liked was Stronger by Kanye West.

altairian

Smash Lord
Man you guys always change topics before I can reply to stuff ;_;

So the next time I see my department manager, I'm gonna ask him what kind of raise I get for working 2 departments, since that's what I was forced to do tonight. The look on his face should be pretty awesome XD

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Man you guys always change topics before I can reply to stuff ;_;

So the next time I see my department manager, I'm gonna ask him what kind of raise I get for working 2 departments, since that's what I was forced to do tonight. The look on his face should be pretty awesome XD
Good luck.

Take a picture of it.:laugh:

altairian

Smash Lord
That is a pretty awkward jump. I`d download that, but I don`t really like the different language.
I don't get why people can't get past music being in a different language. Hell, half the music in english I listen to I only understand like 1/3 of what they say, unless I listen to the song an awful lot.

Also, I think me and terios have pretty similar taste in music (you know, pretty much anything :p )

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I don't get why people can't get past music being in a different language. Hell, half the music in english I listen to I only understand like 1/3 of what they say, unless I listen to the song an awful lot.

Also, I think me and terios have pretty similar taste in music (you know, pretty much anything :p )
^This this this.

Language doesn't matter when you don't pay attention to the lyrics. :p

Syko_Lemming

Smash Ace
Because they emphasize different... things... idk. Even if I can`t tell what people are saying you can generally tell what language they`re speaking. Or what language they`re not speaking. It`s just something that I`m not used to, and it comes off as silly to me.

Edit: I used to not listen to the words, but I got more serious about my music, and know I like to know what the lyrics are.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
syko u win for listening to psychostick, i love them haha.

and after much searchng cuz youtube is gay, i found Trailer Trash, jesus ****ing stupid google and copyright ****.

im surprised u like modest mouse, its good to see another fan in here

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Yeah I'm doing the same. Reviewing for finals tends to do that. hai guise
Lemon Chiffon has never been easier.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
BIGMAN OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! (hug)?!?!?!?!!?!??!!?!

Hi.

EDIT: @~auto: How's the no red meat? =P

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Haven't eaten any. Almost did on Saturday but I remembered. Chicken tastes weird to me now since I kinda kept going with the no eating animals thing. I wonder how Leaf is doing.

bigman40

Smash Master
BIGMAN OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! (hug)?!?!?!?!!?!??!!?!

Hi.

EDIT: @~auto: How's the no red meat? =P
HUGMERAICHU!!!!!

(hug)

So, I'm like super dirty after cleaning my desktop and laptop. Now I have to clean my dad's computer.....which hasn't been cleaned since it was bought.....which was more than 4 years ago..... x.x

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@~auto: Yeah, I wonder too. Leaf, we need an update!

My last computer (not the broken laptop one) was somewhere between 6-8 years old, I think. x.x Good luck Biggy. You gettin paid for it?

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Haven't eaten any. Almost did on Saturday but I remembered. Chicken tastes weird to me now since I kinda kept going with the no eating animals thing. I wonder how Leaf is doing.

My last computer (not the broken laptop one) was somewhere between 6-8 years old, I think. x.x Good luck Biggy. You gettin paid for it?
Yay, recognition.

It's kinda weird...but I'm fine.
REALLY tough after you've had my familys cooking.

But this reminds me, am I suppost to be taking some sort of vitamans to make up for not eating something?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If you're not eating meat at all, you should definitely find alternative sources of protein.

But if you're just not eating red meat, you should be fine with chicken and such. Maybe eat some extra nuts or something.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
If you're not eating meat at all, you should definitely find alternative sources of protein.

But if you're just not eating red meat, you should be fine with chicken and such. Maybe eat some extra nuts or something.
I've had plenty of chicken, and nuts are always somewhere within reach.
I'm good. XD

Blah...I screwed off this entire day messing around with ZSNES and smash boards. I only have homework for 3 of the 5 classes, but they are bigger assignments and I hardly have progress.

I need to stop that.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, you should. =X School comes first!

..............But I procrastinate all the time too. ;; Just make sure you get it done.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
... nuts are always somewhere within reach.
looooooooooooool

As long as you get protein from soy, grain, nuts, whey or beans you should be fine. I'm Mexican so I eat plenty of beans and legumes so I do well and still keep a balance.

bigman40

Smash Master

I'm most likely not getting paid for it. Cant really ask for money when they have the money to get you through school o.o

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, I wasn't saying you should get paid or anything, just wanted to know if it was a chore or if you were doing it for money.

You could probably get money from other people to clean their comps tho. =X I probably would've paid someone to clean my old desktop.

bigman40

Smash Master
I would seriously do a side job cleaning and building computers since I don't get bored doing it. It's just getting it started and getting people to attempt leaving their computer with me that's the hurdle :urg:

Pharrox

Smash Journeyman
I know what you mean. I'm trying to start a computer repair business of my own. Same type of thing, it's just kinda hard to find people willing to try somewhere new. I'm taking out an ad in the local paper and putting up a cheap little sign to hopefully get it rollin'. Once you get a few people to trust you they can be great at spreading the word though. Unfortunately, most people are idiots (uninformed) and would rather pay Best Buy $240 to do a simple reformat, or even hook up their Wii.

Are you certified in anything?

Roller

Smash Legend
Wait. People here. Are going without meat? 0_0

I would die. I have a pact with myself. That whenever I go somewhere that sells steak, I have to get the biggest one on the menu. Usually 16-20 oz.

My avg meal at Wendy's. And this is not an exaggeration. Is 2 half lb doubles with cheese, and 10 pc chicken nuggets with a meal (medium fries and a drink (lemonade))

Whenever I go to burger places I get multiples of their biggest burgers.

I simply could NOT live without meat. And I think you are all crazy for doing so. I'd hate to never have a steak night again..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfOmCwp7PmI

Top Bottom