• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
but you like listening to it. or not? generic or not, a good song is a good song.
Not a Cher fan. =X

Sorry! ;-;

Having Hylian post makes me feel like my boss just walked in and i s watching me work lol.
That's one of the few things I hate about being a mod...... -_- Even when I post in a room I don't mod, a lot of people see the red name and get intimidated or immediately defensive..... like I'm gonna infract them for everything.

It's really annoying when I'm just trying to add to the convo like everybody else. x.x

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
No one wants to feel alooooooone
Actually, some do.
This.

Though I can't really say the same applies to me anymore. >> It used to though, and I was proud as heck to not have to deal with all the relationship drama I've seen before.

Until, well, life happened. That's all I'll say. XD

I still promote that love will find you where you are, though. So don't go looking for it, imho.

But everyone's different. Honestly, I could contradict myself all day on this, so I'll stop now. XD

And wow at Hylian posting here. That was pretty unexpected. :O

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
ye, its cuz they think ur like a cop

you DID give vex an infraction for posting less than 10 chars the other day............LOL

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
It's a rule of the forum, lol. It always amazes me when people ***** about me warning/infracting them............. for not following the rules. Go figure.

PZ

Smash Lord
It's a rule of the forum, lol. It always amazes me when people ***** about me warning/infracting them............. for not following the rules. Go figure.
Its natural instinct for people to react like that you should adjust to it and expect it coming.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I do see it coming, but it still blows my mind.

Actually, every time I infract someone, I fully expect a reply to the PM. And ~70% of the time, I get one, lol.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Having Hylian post makes me feel like my boss just walked in and i s watching me work lol.

and @were: yeah the moon and antarctica was my first album i got from them, i was in love with life like weeds for like 3 months lol.

but thanks that album u suggested has some great songs, they're long as hell too

Trailer Trash is the best song from LCW. <3

Try out Hospice by The Antlers too. Absolutely amazing album and probably my favorite album of all time.

Of all time.

I do see it coming, but it still blows my mind.

Actually, every time I infract someone, I fully expect a reply to the PM. And ~70% of the time, I get one, lol.

I usually pm just to chat. XD

It really isn't that hard to understand why you got an infraction.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, not all the PM replies are bad..... a good chunk of them are people apologizing.

But you'd be surprised how mad some people get over a virtual point on a video game forum. x.o (Or half the time, not even a point..... just a yellow box, lol.)

Ephyon

Smash Champion
anagrams into &quot;no hype&quot;, &quot;he pony&q
What is with you and old music?!
because I'm OLD.
JUST LIKE YOU. *points at kaylo*

...actually I prefer it to present music, that's all. I do like a lot of modern songs as well, but...
dunno, these old songs are the ones my parents sang/hummed when I was a kid, that's it. :p
*hums ghostbusters' theme*
oh and nice sig btw. did you do that?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
And kaylo, you should just give up your modship so you can just contribute normally. =P
I've thought about it more than once, tbqh. But there are a few things that make it worth it:

1. Red name. It's a gift and a curse, but it's the only color I actually like besides SBR/MBR purple and Researcher cyan, neither of which I can get. :(
2. The ability to embed videos.
3. Being able to keep the Pika forum organized. I'm OCDish, so I like being able to manage stickies, update OPs, and generally keep things looking nice without having to own every thread.

There are other minor perks, but that's pretty much it. I do care a lot about the Pika community, and I like being in a position where I feel like I can make a difference (relatively speaking, considering this is all for a video game) and keep things moving in a positive direction.

It's far from being all me, of course, but I try my best to not let us die like 80% of the other character subforums. The community here is far too amazing for that.

because I'm OLD.
JUST LIKE YOU. *points at kaylo*

...actually I prefer it to present music, that's all. I do like a lot of modern songs as well, but...
dunno, these old songs are the ones my parents sang/hummed when I was a kid, that's it. :p
*hums ghostbusters' theme*
oh and nice sig btw. did you do that?
I can ****s with that..... I like old music too.

And yeah, I made my sig. Didn't draw the Glaceon, but I added the text and effects and stuff.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I still promote that love will find you where you are, though. So don't go looking for it, imho.
I generally disagree.

Love MIGHT find you, but it doesn't have to. For some people, it never will.
There are those who are just born to be alone.

Edit: I wanna be a mod just because I want a red name.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Ephy: A punch to the eye? XD

And I agree with you, Espy, to some degree. There are people born to be anything and everything: happy, sad, lonely, successful, mediocre..... not everyone can have a good life.

However, I think some people forget that they always have some kind of control over things, and giving up is nearly always a terrible choice.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Oh, I agree with that, for sure, KayLo!.

I wonder though, would sticking at home and waiting for "love to find you" be a form of giving up?
Or...is it just passive form of searching?

Bleh.

I don't have time for this silly chit-chat. I got sammiches to eat!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
(hmm)

Sticking at home would be giving up, I think. I think you can look for love without looking for it...... just by making yourself available. Going out more, opening yourself up to people, cultivating your interests so that you're more interesting when you do meet someone...... etc.

Man, PGD's been philosophical lately. I'mma stop talking, because I can get to LDPK status with the tl;drs if I'm not too careful........... x.x

Syko_Lemming

Smash Ace

However, I think some people forget that they always have some kind of control over things, and giving up is nearly always a terrible choice.
Lost to Inui, then forfeited to my crewmate in Loser's. Didn't feel like playing him, and he had a better chance of making it farther in bracket anyways.
Except in this case of course (;

Why is it I can't see people's signatures?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I do it on purpose, KayLo!.

It's just fascinating to me to hear other people's viewpoints.

That's why I asked at all.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
So I herd you liek Marvin Gaye
I like this man.

I think I've mentioned here before that I'm a big fan of Earth, Wind & Fire. =X Gladys Knight is another fav..... Midnight Train to Georgia is one of my favorite songs.

I'm TOO interesting. It's my curse I'm afraid.
orly

EDIT: @Syko: That wasn't giving up, that was me actively not wanting to play him, lol. Broken controller + I play the dude all the time..... would've been boring and not fun.

EDIT #2: @Espy: You sly fox 'goose!

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Interesting is a TRAP. Any girl who says she wants an interesting man, she is setting the bait.

Interesting can mean A-Hole, Douchebag, Eccentric Millionaire who pays $30,000 to dye his dog and wanted to build a house out of pure chocolate, etc. As long as you mix it up and throw her for a loop, she will magically be enthralled with this mystic man who... Gasp.... changes sides forever more.

Seriously girls, some of your criteria for men is... Weird. I can understand guys being over the top or too materialistic when it comes to Women, but on the Flip Side Women want some off tangent man who they think is on some otherworldy plane of existence because he appears to be complex when in reality... he's not lol. EAT, SLEEP, SEX, MORE SLEEP, WORK, EAT, etc. It's a loop. There is no "Eat, Sleep, he will take me to a show and Breakdance at the front door to school all them jealous b****es who want some of this, then instead of going to that show he whisks me away to dinner. Just as I am midway through my Shrimp, he pops a bottle of wine and has a Helicopter fly us home where he lays me in bed gently. He then does a solo Tango, then OH LORD HE UNBUTTONED HIS SHIRT I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING I EXPECTED THE PANTS TO COME OFF FIRST! I SURE DID GET AN INTERESTING MAN!"

Like seriously ladies, your expectations for what a man should be able to do or what you want him to be are crazy. He has to be like a Firefighter AND the tough undercover cop who plays by his own rules. The Chef and the Jogging Enthusiast. The Ballroom dancer and the Cubism Artist. The phrase "I want an interesting man" is a trap. Avoid using it.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol! That's one of my parents' favorite songs.

Man, I just watched the video for that and Boogie Wonderland...... the 70's had best videos/performances, hands down. **** the 80's and 90's.

EDIT: O.O @DMG. Super rant ninja'd.

Famous

Smash Champion
I like this man.

I think I've mentioned here before that I'm a big fan of Earth, Wind & Fire. =X Gladys Knight is another fav..... Midnight Train to Georgia is one of my favorite songs.

orly

EDIT: @Syko: That wasn't giving up, that was me actively not wanting to play him, lol. Broken controller + I play the dude all the time..... would've been boring and not fun.

EDIT #2: @Espy: You sly fox 'goose!
You like old school too?...How old are you again?

Ever heard of Bobby Womack?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
22. My parents play old school all the time, though..... I also know a lot of smooth jazz since that's almost exclusively what my dad listens to, haha.

Had to YouTube Bobby Womack to remember his songs, but yeah, I know his music. If You Think You're Lonely Now plays a lot on the radio.

Famous

Smash Champion
22. My parents play old school all the time, though..... I also know a lot of smooth jazz since that's almost exclusively what my dad listens to, haha.

Had to YouTube Bobby Womack to remember his songs, but yeah, I know his music. If You Think You're Lonely Now plays a lot on the radio.
I'ts all about "Across 110th Street" By Bobby Womack

-I was a 3rd brother of 5, doing whatever I had to do to survive-

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I listen to whatever.

But I don't know band artists or song names to save my life.

Syko_Lemming

Smash Ace
Anyone listen to frank zappa/tool/arrogant worms/psychostick/rush/red hot chili peppers/iron maiden/weird al/ayreon/dream theater/bobby mcferrin/jethro tull/captain dan & the scurvy crew/clutch/presidents of the united states of america/the doors/sublime/stephen lynch/led zeppelin/black sabbath/avenged 7x?

... I listen to a lot of different stuff

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
Rock4Lyfe baybee. Artists like Switchfoot, Relient K, 30 Seconds To Mars, All American Rejects and House Of Heroes are the kind I like.

Also, I occasionally listen to Infected Mushroom and Cherry Poppin' Daddies. Jazz and Techno are also great!

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Anyone listen to frank zappa/tool/arrogant worms/psychostick/rush/red hot chili peppers/iron maiden/weird al/ayreon/dream theater/bobby mcferrin/jethro tull/captain dan & the scurvy crew/clutch/presidents of the united states of america/the doors/sublime/stephen lynch/led zeppelin/black sabbath/avenged 7x?

... I listen to a lot of different stuff
+4645646116814 rep

If not them, System of a Down or Muse.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I like this man.

Love is written, IN THE STONE

<3

Rock4Lyfe baybee. Artists like Switchfoot, Relient K, 30 Seconds To Mars, All American Rejects and House Of Heroes are the kind I like.

Also, I occasionally listen to Infected Mushroom and Cherry Poppin' Daddies. Jazz and Techno are also great!
Rock is good, but I listen to almost every genre, lol.

The only one that I don't listen to at all is modern country. x_x

Edit: Lol SYOD. Old muse is great.

And All That Remains is the best modern metal band.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I generally disagree.

Love MIGHT find you, but it doesn't have to. For some people, it never will.
There are those who are just born to be alone.
Well yes, that's true too. I meant to imply that but I probably didn't word it right.

but on the Flip Side Women want some off tangent man who they think is on some otherworldy plane of existence
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom