• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I love you guys for playing along.

I luv Mamachu for callin' me a 'goose.

I luv that both Sonic and Pikachu are technically mice.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Hey, now. I'd be okay with classifying them both as rodents, but mice is a little too far. Yeah pika is a mouse, but Sonic is most certainly not a mouse. The gentleman is a hedgehog, thankyouverymuch. I'd have thought, that you, a devoted and beloved sonic main would have known this ;_; Plus it's in his name lol

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Mice are adorable little critters arent they?! ♥

Dawwww

I always wanted some pet mice but since I have cats.....;/
Why cant I find more good textbooks on the trash :mad: I need the mola!
need to step up on my trash hunting.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
I had a hamster once, but I hated it. It was noisy and bit me a lot. =/

Good thing they don't live long. =x

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I had a hermit crab that... did not like me, that I completely neglected because he would just pee on me anytime I took him out, and he lived forever. Like I stopped feeding and watering him, checked up on him moving some stuff like 2-3 years later, this bada** is still alive lol. Eventually I set him free in our yard.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i had a rat as a pet named ratata when i was a kid, good pet, very loving.............sucked when i had to hold it as it died.

and go kloz! thats why i gave up meat for my spiritual beliefs, unfortunately i only lasted a week but i was much better to the environment after doing it

"im upset and i leave the door open wide
our hearts are used up, cracked and dry
pull the scabs off of regrets
we havent learned to eat our conscience yet."

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Can't do the veggie thing. If I want Steak, the Cows better hide.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I'm sorry to anyone ive ever hurt in the past. I usually respect everyone, but sometimes i take advantage of people. Somethings gotten to me this week, its not finals, idk what it is. nostalgia, being trapped in this town, sadness, im not sure. It just makes me realize the things ive done in the past, and im sorry to anyone ive hurt in the process of me trying to live my life.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
o.o

Dunno where that came from, but it's all good, Lawrence. I don't think you've done anything bad to anybody around here at least.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Thanks. like i said im pretty sure its mostly me having to remember the fun i had when home, and the life i had b4 this school year. This year has been hard on me emotionaly because of alot of stupid choices ive made and alota things ive done that i shouldnt have. I can usually analyze my own sadness but this time its hard, and I think i just need to get out of this place to solve it, and be done wit finals. I know i havent hurt people here, but ive hurt people unintentinaly while just trying to respect other feelings, which would lead me to get taken advantage of. I tried my hardest to be a caring person and respecting others and it just led me to get trodden on. when people you thought where your friends call you *** and homo when trying to express your sorrows to them you get kinda down. Im tired, and i want this sleep that is living in this town to end.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
You're a guy. You can't get away with talking about that **** irl. Females don't really wanna hear it either. They just deal with it cause they need to at least PRETEND to be nice. :C

Vent if you need to man.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
and the fact that i cant talk about how i feel in society is what is ridiculous. a guy cant have emotions, cuz that makes him gay huh? I dont believe ina god, because the world is not just, because we cant have a world where people can talk about how they feel and be their genuine self without being stigmatized. I need some time to find myself, i cant take this right now.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Yeah, you kinda make it sound like guys aren't allowed to have feelings. We go through shi.....err, stuff, too. Keeping it bottled up isn't healthy. It's always good to have someone you can talk to.

Zeroxius

Smash Lord
I say share it with us if you need to. It usually helps in getting it out if you can pass the word to someone else.

I just hope you feel better soon man. I really care about you, and I'm sure all of the people here do too.

Just, I have no scope to look through to understand how you feel, because I am not in your situation, and the closest thing to what your going through is when I was deeply depressed a while ago, but I don't think how I got over it will matter no non-religious people.

I found that taking a long break from things gets my head straight every time. I took a break from Brawl when I was still a ch00b, I got absolutely furious with my brother because he just spammed. Every single time we played, the anger came back. So I took a break for two weeks, and when I came back, I felt fine and I was doing better.

MXXD123

Smash Journeyman
and the fact that i cant talk about how i feel in society is what is ridiculous. a guy cant have emotions, cuz that makes him gay huh? I dont believe ina god, because the world is not just, because we cant have a world where people can talk about how they feel and be their genuine self without being stigmatized. I need some time to find myself, i cant take this right now.
Well, if god could just make everything perfect, why would we need him? I always feel that the burdens he places upon us are tests of our self strength and will. If you give up you are only letting yourself down. And yeah, having someone to talk to is great, a school counselor really understands. I used to talk to my social studies teacher all the time, I got made fun of because my service project was gay rights awareness. While everybody elses was collecting food and stupid stuff, hell when I presented people even laughed at me. (I'm not gay btw)

P.S. I'm no super-christian and I'm not trying to preach for all you internet atheists

altairian

Smash Lord
It's times like these that you learn who your true friends are. If you're having a hard time and their response is to call you gay, then they aren't much of a friend, or a person for that matter. I hope you find someone that you can talk to man, and I don't recommend a therapist unless you get to a point where you feel nothing will help.

I do kind of agree about not talking to a girl about it unless it's a girl you have no romantic interest in :p

Roller

Smash Legend
Hang in their FZ. I'm always in the xat and you know I'm more than happy to talk with you about ****. I think you were right when you proposed that you may feel better after you get home after finals are over.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Good luck!

Uploading my vids. <333 After this is done, I can get back to being productive for the boards, lol.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
Either tell someone, or punch a wall.
Falcon...

or you can scream into a pillow or out loud... or punch the pillow
FALCON...

Does everything have to be resolved with a punch?
I mean, I like unleashing the beast on a wall, or my sister's door, or whatever, but everyone tells me they feel better after they talk to someone (mostly me)

Anyways, I kinda blew it with a girl in one of my film survey classes. Lol...she is into anime and "otaku" related, but she freaks when I mention "furry" alongside it.:(

altairian

Smash Lord
Falcon...

FALCON...

Does everything have to be resolved with a punch?
I mean, I like unleashing the beast on a wall, or my sister's door, or whatever, but everyone tells me they feel better after they talk to someone (mostly me)

Anyways, I kinda blew it with a girl in one of my film survey classes. Lol...she is into anime and "otaku" related, but she freaks when I mention "furry" alongside it.:(
Sorry you blew with her but feel free to send her my way ;)
And I agree with KLO! that furry is likely to complicate things lol, but I'm sure you'll find a nice furry chick some day!

Top Bottom