• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Bigman
lol at losing to the same person every tourney.
In BC, Daltsy has lost to Diakonos in tournament the last 6 tournaments straight. In Winners AND Losers 3 of those times. HORRIBLE hahaha

lol autowhatever at G&W low learning curve perfect for girls.

I SHOULD have a blue(ish) name considering I'VE HOSTED OVER 10 TOURNAMENTS EVERY ****ING YEAR but that crap is never updated or something. :\

pika <3
see you at genesis

EDIT
OREGON PIKAS!!!

The BC carpool is coming through on the way to Genesis and is looking for a place to stay for Wednesday night or just a little bit during the day. There'll be 5 to 7 of us.

Myself, Daltsy, Lib3r4t3, Hitsugaya and Stevo
The maybe's are Ka Master (might not because of a wedding)/Liverymen (might not if his passport isn't here yet)

Can anyone here house us? We might not even stop by, but just in case.

IxxI

Smash Fence
What's everyone's opinion on this new "infinite"
Personally, it seems a little to impractical with the strict percent window.
:[

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
What's everyone's opinion on this new "infinite"
Personally, it seems a little to impractical with the strict percent window.
:[
Scrubchu here.Take everything I say with a maybe tacked on to the end.

I think it's a little impractical yes, but up-air is not hard to land and the only thing I see being hard for you awesome pikas is keeping the qac lock up. Also pikas are used to weird percentage windows! Like chaingrabbing I can actually see this being implemented into ones game with practice.

I can't wait to see Anther do it in a tourny match and everyone proclaiming that Pikachu is broken. Ah if only I could do this on a friend to see him look shocked *wistful*
why am I posting here, I'm not awesome :(
*lurks*

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
so fox can escape pikas cg at low percents by DIing into the ground and buffering a jab. from what i have heard from zeton it sounds like it only works at low percents, once we reach 20-30 we are fine. i believe we can also pshield the jab to regrab.

Zolga Owns

Smash Lord
^Mind you this was my fault for a Fox discovering this.
It was on WiFi so...chances are it won't work offline and my Pikachu was hella rusty.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
i can buffer cgs online no problem, im sure i have done it to you. so it is good enough to see if zeton can escape, he has little lag with me. go ahead though
I didn't say you couldn't. But in terms of reliability, debug mode > wifi. More so on his end than yours I guess since CGs are just about the timing.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
so fox can escape pikas cg at low percents by DIing into the ground and buffering a jab. from what i have heard from zeton it sounds like it only works at low percents, once we reach 20-30 we are fine. i believe we can also pshield the jab to regrab.
This doesn't work, you can still grab. I just tested in debug. Fox doesn't have any frames where he can do ANYTHING

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
No he doesn't. I grabbed and made my 6th frame of grab come out on the first frame of shine, and i still grabbed.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
then get off NOW
jkz

You can DI everything. That's one thing Brawl did right, DI. Then they decided to make odd hitstuns and momentums to mess things up lol

You can grab the invinced frams then?

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
mmm ill still test with him to be sure. and yes you can di the dthrow lol.
No you cannot. At least not at low percents. That's one of the things that makes the cg work and same goes for the fthrow cg. So DIing downward will not make Fox hit the ground any sooner. The only way Fox can escape the cg is if the Pika messes up.

then get off NOW
jkz

You can DI everything. That's one thing Brawl did right, DI. Then they decided to make odd hitstuns and momentums to mess things up lol

You can grab the invinced frams then?
You can't grab Fox's invincible frames. ESAM was just plain wrong.(like always)

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
My dell was stolen two days after my second semester ended. =[
And NO, you can't grab Fox during his invincibility frames.

Pikas going to Genesis: SoCal is organizing a tour of SF that is open to anyone. If you want more info about this tour check out post #177 on this page (12th post down on page 12).
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=235393&page=12
There is also info about hotel reservations.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
alright im currently creating brackets for the clan tourney. if yall want in post in the clan group now or forever hold your peace! also ive changed it so any char can be used

Top Bottom