• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

bigman40

Smash Master
So yeah....Just got back from my tourney, and I'm fairly pissed. I fight the same guy in second round that ALWAYS puts me out of ****ING WINNERS! So, now I go and try to bracket **** through losers. I went for 6 straight matches, and then lost to an MK player (Desu). I was soo ****ing tired that I couldn't care about that match at all. All that work, and I take ****ing 9th of about 35 people. I went Pika about 3 times (Won 2 times with him). He's making some progess for me at least...

/rant

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
LOL. Terios, I keep telling you you're a perv. I'm gonna start saving these comments for proof later.....

Also, #slap ! ;)

I fail to see how that's perverted. Gross. Yes. Lulzy. Yes. Perverted. No. I implied nothing physical referring to FEELINGS. No guy has feelings for things they see. LUST maybe but not genuine feelings. The only way I can see it being perverted is if you think feelings stem from physical attraction. Which makes you shallow. =P

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
So, uhhhh, the Dedede boards have this huge "Club Penguin" pic in the social thread. There's about 15-20 penguins on it, all labeled by a Dedede main's username.

I'm not on the list. Mew2King made the list, and he quit Dedede SOOOOOOO long ago. I know I don't post there a lot, but I can't help but feel a certain type of way. Is that weird at all? I mean, it's not like I've been begging for their acceptance, it's just nice to be noticed once in a while, you know?

And, no one answered my question earlier, good price to pay for a good digital camera? Anyone? You in the back? Looked like you had your hand up? No? OK.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Stealth & Ephy: NO TOUCHY THE GLACEON! :mad:

*puts up sign reading "Reserved For Hubby Only"*

@Bunny: Madd late, but wut?? You don't fit in with the Pikas? That's crazy talk. Even Dubs fits in, and Dubs is.......... Dubs. x.o

(<3 Dublio.)

That sucks, Bigman. :( Beat that one dude who keeps kicking you out of winner's. Don't let The Man bring you down!!!

You'll do better next time. <3 Glad to hear your Pika's doing well, and hey, at least you placed in the single digits.

I fail to see how that's perverted. Gross. Yes. Lulzy. Yes. Perverted. No. I implied nothing physical referring to FEELINGS. No guy has feelings for things they see. LUST maybe but not genuine feelings. The only way I can see it being perverted is if you think feelings stem from physical attraction. Which makes you shallow. =P

Hush, perv. Stop trying to talk your way out of this with your pervy words.

So, uhhhh, the Dedede boards have this huge "Club Penguin" pic in the social thread. There's about 15-20 penguins on it, all labeled by a Dedede main's username.

I'm not on the list. Mew2King made the list, and he quit Dedede SOOOOOOO long ago. I know I don't post there a lot, but I can't help but feel a certain type of way. Is that weird at all? I mean, it's not like I've been begging for their acceptance, it's just nice to be noticed once in a while, you know?

And, no one answered my question earlier, good price to pay for a good digital camera? Anyone? You in the back? Looked like you had your hand up? No? OK.
That's why you don't play a silly character like DDD. I'm just saying, if we ever made a Club Pikachu picture, we'd include you in it. Come to the dark side, my friend...... we have death **** infinite combo lock thingies on everybody..... :evil: (yum)

As for the digital camera thing, I have no idea, but Bigman seems to know about technological stuffs..... maybe he'll respond with a good answer. Every digital camera I've gotten has been a gift, and I always ask for the expensive, pretty ones, so I'm probably not the best person to give an opinion on this, hehe. =X

@Xat chat peoples: Random, but I miss joo guise!!!! I never really get on on the weekends since I'm always in and out of the house from Friday-Sunday, but I'll be around tomorrow. Probably looking for wifi matches at some point if anyone thinks they'll be free/up for playing.

bigman40

Smash Master

Um....it highly depends on what kind of thing you plan on doing with the camera. I'm doing a intern with my family's business on filming, and we have cameras that are about $500+. If you're looking for your normal, every day one, but want good quality, then you might wanna start looking at about $150 and up.

That sucks, Bigman. :( Beat that one dude who keeps kicking you out of winner's. Don't let The Man bring you down!!!

You'll do better next time. <3 Glad to hear your Pika's doing well, and hey, at least you placed in the single digits.
Yeah, I'm hoping so. It's getting harder to place in top 10 now, but at the same time, I'm fairly pissed that I was one placement short of top 8. Bracket ****** with no break is hard as hell, and it's REALLY hard when my matches went just like this:

Bye > 0-2 > 2-0 > 2-1 > 2-1 > 2-1 > 0-2

15 straight matches with no breaks is ****ing crazy.

Sooner or later, I'll beat him. I'm just now gonna always expect to fight that same person in winners every round :mad:

gallax

Smash Hero
whenever i play i usually get sent out of winners by hrnut(snake/marth/mk). i get so close to winning but no, i cant seem to pull it off. next time, snake dittos. almost beat afro, i can beat hrnut.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I just realized how colorful this last page has been..... :colorful:

Except for Gallax & Steel. :mad:

EDIT: And Stealth. :mad:

ANOTHER EDIT: And Fence. :mad:

gallax

Smash Hero
i am making it my personal task to fully buse the new uair>**** combo that has just been discovered and show how good it is just so that people will shutup. im gonna get some vids within the next two weeks people of this in real matches. its time for gallax to step up to the plate...

on a side note, do you guys always go to advanced setting s and change your colors when you post?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
on a side note, do you guys always go to advanced setting s and change your colors when you post?
Yeah. I never use Quick Reply.... always the Reply or Quote button. (I've always done that, though, because I preview all of my posts before I make them.)

It becomes a habit after a while. Now if I accidentally post in white, it's like walking out of the house naked..... it just doesn't feel right. :urg:

What Uair ****? I always follow up with more Uair's or Nair. Is there something else? lol
Terios, don't be silly now.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Yeah. I never use Quick Reply.... always the Reply or Quote button. (I've always done that, though, because I preview all of my posts before I make them.)

It becomes a habit after a while. Now if I accidentally post in white, it's like walking out of the house naked..... it just doesn't feel right. :urg:

Yeah. But white text is standard. You have to change FROM that. You don't walk around the house naked.

Terios, don't be silly now.
What do you mean?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah. But white text is standard. You have to change FROM that. You don't walk around the house naked.
You could argue that naked is "standard." We were all born naked, after all. *vampire face!*

What do you mean?
The new Pika uair > footstool > QA infinite combo thingy Prime & ESAM just found..... o.O Lookee the forum! There's a whole thread on it.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
You could argue that naked is "standard." We were all born naked, after all. *vampire face!*

The new Pika uair > footstool > QA infinite combo thingy Prime & ESAM just found..... o.O Lookee the forum! There's a whole thread on it.
lol. Some chick said I looked like a vampire once. Came out of the water in the pool and threw my hair back and looked just like one apparently. If girls who liked Twilight wouldn't piss me off so much I'd hit on them. XD

I'll give it a look.

gallax

Smash Hero
-_- you will if you win the first and stay with snake. if not, i am more than willing to play snake against you marf/MK and pika agaisnt your snake/MK. it will happen Nut. believe me...eventually.

Top Bottom