• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Your anti-PM schtick is getting pretty tired, though.
He plays ProjectM anyways and prolly made more money than half the PM creators already lol. It's a love-hate relationship, might as well play it, but still dumb as **** mod and making a character like Ivysaur and thinking it's completely fine.

Project M does suck pretty hard though.
Even Veggieman here is sane enough to know PM is bad.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Belle: Riding high on sleep meds and causing drama in the Sims. Basically enjoying my last two free days before I have way too many get-togethers, parties, & **** to go to this weekend.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I think you're high enough on trolling. x.o Or just naturally being miserable, I can't tell the difference.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Tiring weekends seem to be a norm for me now Kloz. Being in grad school has never made me more unsure of myself. I turn in papers and instead of feeling like, "I did everything to the best of my ability and that is going to get me a good grade" im like, "that paper was good, which means i probably still made mistakes. I feel like my cohort knows more than I do and im the youngest person in this program. save me arceus, I'm unsure of ever paper I ever turn in now."

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
save me arceus, I'm unsure of ever paper I ever turn in now."
I was totally feeling you, then this line made me bust out laughing lmao.

But yeah, I can tell I'm getting old because instead of being excited about 4+ events and whatnot this weekend, I'm thinking "damn, I'd really rather go to one or two and spend the rest of the weekend relaxing." :urg:

Small stuff like dinner and hanging out with friends is nice, but having to get all dressed up and deal with crowds is too much for me now. ;-;

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
He plays ProjectM anyways and prolly made more money than half the PM creators already lol. It's a love-hate relationship, might as well play it, but still dumb as **** mod and making a character like Ivysaur and thinking it's completely fine.
I know he does, I just want him to freshen up his act a bit. He can't just keep saying "PM's bad" all the time, he's gotta change things up to keep us coming back for more of his vitriolic posts. Like, his FZ stuff he was trying out earlier was pretty good, but I'd like to see him go back to his classic TG stuff.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I think I've been old all of my life.

And it's really not that cold. Just cool enough to not die when wearing sweaters.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Isn't being vegan supposed to make you feel clean and energetic and **** though? That's how they always sell it anyways.

Reizilla

Not necessarily. It makes you more efficient. Once a lazy shut-in, always a lazy shut-in.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
I was totally feeling you, then this line made me bust out laughing lmao.

But yeah, I can tell I'm getting old because instead of being excited about 4+ events and whatnot this weekend, I'm thinking "damn, I'd really rather go to one or two and spend the rest of the weekend relaxing." :urg:

Small stuff like dinner and hanging out with friends is nice, but having to get all dressed up and deal with crowds is too much for me now. ;-;

ah how the kloz i knew a few years ago has changed. More elegant now I'd say than before.

Having those relaxing weekends is really a treat though, I totally get that feeling when some weekends im just like, "id rather be resting and drawing/speedruning/reading than going to a bunch of events." Not sure if you're in grad school too but with the amount of papers I write now having a reprieve is kinda just relaxing some weekends.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
So all my sweet tooth craving has makes me dirty and energetic? Just like cheap gasoline, I can live with that

Being old by having guilt trips for having more fun with friends and cousins at events than with family at events.
But feels good when building **** gets done.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
So im going up to Humboldt today to see friends and Auto. Wish me luck, I was in a very serious 2.5 year relationship there and I'm fearful of being triggered about memories from the past and just the general fact that I could run into her. Phew. gonna be tough, but I think it will help me make sure im fully moved on.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Once a lazy shut-in, always a lazy shut-in.
Shut-in, really? Not that I particularly know you, but I never pictured you as one. (Mostly because I assume most Smashers at least go to fests/tournies/etc.)

ah how the kloz i knew a few years ago has changed. More elegant now I'd say than before.
I think I'm gonna start using that from now on.... "elegant." Goes well with the Ice Kween theme. =X

@Rei & PG: Well, my body temp. is always cold for some reason...ironically, I love winter weather.
Winter weather is nice until the holidays are over. Once New Year's is done, it should transition directly into spring again.

Wish me luck, I was in a very serious 2.5 year relationship there and I'm fearful of being triggered about memories from the past and just the general fact that I could run into her. Phew. gonna be tough, but I think it will help me make sure im fully moved on.
Eh, you'll be fine. Even if you run into her, I guarantee she's freaking out 10x more than you are (speaking from 26 years of experience as a girl with plenty of girl friends). You'll always be the calm one in comparison.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
You'll be fine. Just stay out of the the 2nd floor of Redwood and you won't have any undesirable random encounters. She also never comes into the projects so there's that.
I kinda started to like dressing up nicely over the summer. Too bad there's nothing to dress up for in the middle of the forest.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I just looked up Humboldt on Google Maps, and god-****ing-damn. What do you DO out there? Where the houses at?? I literally see nothing but empty forest trails.

PZ

Smash Lord
HEYO! Back from the dead or rebirth or maybe a zombie don't know but don't care. Hi pikas I shall be lurking/posting/whatevering on the forums again until who knows. Anyway what happen smashboards and allisbrawl recently (by recently I mean like idk a month or 2 ago?)?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I just looked up Humboldt on Google Maps, and god-****ing-damn. What do you DO out there? Where the houses at?? I literally see nothing but empty forest trails.
There's a lot of outdoor stuff to do in the area like rock climbing, mountain biking, camping and hiking. People watching at the local coffee shops, bars and farmer's market is always fun since there are a lot of hitchhikers, traveling performers and "characters" here. There might not much novelty around these parts but you can kinda find stuff to do if you want to.

I always considered it a chore to dress up. I'll spend more time with the "what to wear?!" debate and still not be 100% satisfied when I do pick something.
Which is why you have nice, good looking stuff you know looks good together. If I'm dressing up for something I'll pull out an oxford in x color, nice well fitting pants and my one pair of nice shoes. I know most combinations of that look good so I don't fret over stuff like that.

Reizilla

Shut-in, really? Not that I particularly know you, but I never pictured you as one. (Mostly because I assume most Smashers at least go to fests/tournies/etc.).

Well, I did, but there haven't been any around here for 3 years. I guess I meant that I'd rather stay in and avoid people for 99% of anything that doesn't involve trumpet or video games.

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Which is why you have nice, good looking stuff you know looks good together. If I'm dressing up for something I'll pull out an oxford in x color, nice well fitting pants and my one pair of nice shoes. I know most combinations of that look good so I don't fret over stuff like that.
I can't seem to organize it to have it pre-set and ready. XD I have too many clothes that can match.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I know most of you know from the FB group, but: Rise of the Guardians starting in ~20min! Hope to see y'all there. :)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ahhh, sorry Vale, I didn't see your post. >< We watched Flypaper after Rise of the Guardians -- good turnout for both, thanks for coming everyone!

Top Bottom