• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Don't think the topic was the problem. It was what was ultimately resulted that was getting out of hand.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
You & me both Espy. ;;

@Bobby: No, bad Bobby. Saph is exempt from your bitter sarcasm. >=(

Angiance

Smash Lord
@Sapphire: I play by ear like, all the time; piano is very arthritis inducing at times, and difficult, so I feel ya on that one dude

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Tell me about it bell lol. I'm really nervous about my MA Program. Ill send you flowers if you send me some :3

Speaking of playing by ear, I really want to learn the piano part of moons tear by theopany on guitar. The bass notes are proving difficult to pick out though

Angiance

Smash Lord
Tell me about it bell lol. I'm really nervous about my MA Program. Ill send you flowers if you send me some :3

Speaking of playing by ear, I really want to learn the piano part of moons tear by theopany on guitar. The bass notes are proving difficult to pick out though
Awwww, really? I'll send you flowers > http://satokonyc.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/cherry-blossom-spring-flowers-desktop-hd-wallpaper.jpg

Make sure the ones I get put me in a coma...it's pretty annoying when you can't tell what note is being hit, or what notes are in a chord.

I can play Mary had a Little Lamb on the piano.
Oh, can you play this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnuWtcu9yIQ&list=FLrD-Whz2U3AyUadzZmQ_dtA&index=4

Oh yeah, PG, the night life is where it's at

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Bell: your very own lati flowers. Full of comatose inducing agents

Sorry for such late responses, been doing a lot of twilight princess speedruns in the evenings

Attachments

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
It's a paper craft latias :3

And thanks. Ill link my stream on here today for anyone interested in watching some tp

Vale

Smash Ace
You know what'd be cool? A speedrun of Animal Crossing, with beating the game being defined as having all fossils/bug/insects, a fully upgraded house, and a full catalog.

"Yeah! This run only took 750 hours! New record!"

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Time is man-made; inexistent
Our way of measuring time is man-made, time as a dimension most certainly exists. Otherwise everything that ever was and will be would be occurring simultaneously, which would be terrible (like the Doctor Who Series 6 finale).

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Yeah dude. Time is a dimension and we've just happened to figure out what frequent occurrences we can use to measure the dimensional change sequences (time flow) we experience. Using a period of time between sunrises to organize or understand events is a human invention but time itself is just time.

Top Bottom