• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Oh smashboards is back...

What do, i'm playing FE13 too much

Also, why isn't my font color being the one i set it to automatically?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
i mean i click on it and set the color to cyan, and then to #00FFFF and still neither worked and I'm still posting in white

don't want to start typing it out every single time.. cause you can't point and click

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
This **** is terrible. Also, I think I lost my researcher status, so I'm scared to touch my custom title (if I can even find how to do it) in case it goes back to default. Ahhh~

Also can't figure out how to multi-quote.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
researcher can't change custom title. we were able to because of unmod. i talked to someone and they said that it'll hopefully be fixed in time while they fix a whole ton of stuff. i can't change mine either atm heh

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Ah, you right, I totally forgot about that since I'm a weird half-unmod.

Man I feel so plain now tho, might get premmie just so I can have a pretty banner. ;;

.....& tempted to try the poll feature, but this forum loads so ****ing slow now, it'd prob take forever. x.x

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I didn't even know that +"" button was a multi-quote til a month ago.

I usually just middle-click / new-tab on each post I wanted to quote, then manually copy and paste the code onto one reply.

Edit: Just tested out, as long you keep clicking reply button on each post, it automatically adds it to the reply box underneath each other.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Friends is still there. It just turned into following/followers...
Following being the people you yourself sent friend requests to them, while followers is vice versa with them sending you a friend request.

Oh... and you can add people as friends which I said in my first sentence. Just don't understand why they changed friends into those two things and leave option to have them as friends. Now I can have people on the side of my profile three times. Following Followers and Friends

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Then i should have (almost) none in following and (almost) all of them in followers hmm..

Time to check!

Also i don't know how to feel about the neo blue... Tbh i'm so accustomed to smashboards being dark

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
In a nut shell, you have to follow them first before you can friend them. Sometimes you'd want to friend but not follow so what the hell is this.
Those who were friends with me before the transition are now following me, but it removed all follows from me to them.

Discrimination of color. All I see is a thread. A questionable layout of a thread.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Thread layout's not that bad.

This new follow system is w/e. I hardly used other features on the forum so yeah.

Top Bottom