• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Scatz

Smash Champion
So since prime and thrzy are squirrels. Who are the chipmunks? I just saw two of you fighting it out in my backyard.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So basically, the technique doesn't work for straight men. :glare:
Like I said, you could make some extrapolations.

So since prime and thrzy are squirrels. Who are the chipmunks? I just saw two of you fighting it out in my backyard.
I don't know, but I'm the bird spectating.

Who doesn't like to see two fighting chipmunks?

Scatz

Smash Champion
If you were the bird watching, then it must've been you caught in the crossfire. I saw you flying away lmao.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
care to share your dream(s) with us? =D
Eh, they're nothing special. I had one dream where I was Shen, and we were playing on a library/mansion multi-level map. Was weird.

Then I had another 2 nights ago where I was Soraka, and every time I bought an item, I had to actually wear it lol. I remember wearing a Deathcap and carrying some kind of rod.... and the map was inside a mall (Dead Rising-style, but without the zombies).

As much as I have have some sort of foot fetish,
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, feet are the worst. :urg: :urg: :urg:

Dignitas is playing next Kaylo!
Watching! Been watching all day. Azubu Frost blew my mind, and that CLG play with 3 teleports into base..... crazy.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Dignitas being dumb against CLG EU :| letting wicked and froggen free farm
Yeahhh, America's chances look like they're all gonna rest on TSM. =X

Najin handing out *** whoopins left and right though, with ease. Why are these Asian teams so ridiculous?!

since

Smash Journeyman
It's always down to TSM.

But Moscow 5 takes no prisoners. :/
Too bad I work through EVERYTHING. This sucks. I'll have to watch replays or something.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
If you were the bird watching, then it must've been you caught in the crossfire. I saw you flying away lmao.
Course. **** that noise.

Can't join in the League discussion but best of luck to <insert generic favorite team here>.

It's almost like an interactive post. Or mad libs. Whichever.

since

Smash Journeyman
Dignitas got destroyed today.

Also, pretty sure you're talking about TSM. They're pretty much THE generic team.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I was actually just inviting people to put in their own team.

But I'm only going to root for yours, person reading this message.

Because you rolled over the text and are awesome like that.

PZ

Smash Lord
I keep typing definally still out of habit
I use to type it like definetly but now I know its definitely and im safe from yet another Nazi grammar/spelling police. Now...if I you since/sense in any sentence I will fail miserably still since I still suck at that and stuff.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Woooo~ congrats, PZ! It's always a weird moment when you realize you've probably been spelling a word wrong for years and years, lol.

Dignitas got destroyed today.
They did. I had a feeling it was over after that first match they had... ugh. To be fair, all the teams there are incredible, but I really expected them to do a little better than that. :urg:

But I'm only going to root for yours, person reading this message.

Because you rolled over the text and are awesome like that.
That's so sweet of you!

.....Or vaguely creepy, can't decide. (hmm)

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I love people's weird words they get wrong, like definitely, dependent, and things of that nature. It's fun~

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I hate when people use words such as 'data' and 'criteria' as if they're singular.
And when people use 'suicide' as a verb.

And the worst part of it is that sometimes stupid incorrect things like this end up in the dictionary cause everybody is doing it wrong, and then when I tell people that they're wrong they're like NUH UH LOOK IN THE DICTIONARY STUPID

Edit: And one of my friends keeps typing 'appearently' and it ****ing annoys the **** out of me.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
One of my friends types "women" even when he's only referring to one woman. I rage every time.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
I hate when people use words such as 'data' and 'criteria' as if they're singular.
And when people use 'suicide' as a verb.

And the worst part of it is that sometimes stupid incorrect things like this end up in the dictionary cause everybody is doing it wrong, and then when I tell people that they're wrong they're like NUH UH LOOK IN THE DICTIONARY STUPID

Edit: And one of my friends keeps typing 'appearently' and it ****ing annoys the **** out of me.

dont make me suicide YOUR FACE

Top Bottom