• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Roller

Smash Legend
So last night I ate 24 wings at bdubs in late afternoon after the beach. Got home. Mom made me 3 grilled cheese sandwhiches. That night I ate two 6 scoop bowls of Ice Cream. Then had some chips with salsa, then some chocolate bunnie things. Then a donut.

Weighed myself this morning... Still less than I was before the weekend. lmao, this **** is sooooo easy.

Once the sunburn behind my knees stops being a ***** and I replace my iphone (idk where any of my old mp3 players are right now) I'm def cutting most of the cardio and starting with toning muscle.

I feel like if I keep just doing this much cardio I'd look friggin' anorexic by the end of July...

Roller

Smash Legend
Also. Finally going for my license tomorrow..

I've driven a grand total of ~6 times in the past 3 years or so. But apparently when I was 16 I took some driving school thing, and I get a free brush-up lesson? So I'm doing that today.

Since I'm 21, I think I ~automatically get my big boy license if I pass. Which I find hilarious. Because my 17 yr old sister has been driving like every day for months now, and still has the baby one with the restrictions..

Nordal

Smash Lord
I never stopped cardio (I run every day). The pressure on your legs releases testosterone, which helps you grow muscle. Just sayin~

Roller

Smash Legend
I never stopped cardio (I run every day). The pressure on your legs releases testosterone, which helps you grow muscle. Just sayin~
Oh, I don't mean I'm going to stop altogether. Just gonna stop burning ~2,000 Calories per day off of it. I'll probably just do like, one 30 minute run and 30 minutes of stair running. Instead of like. Hours of **** virtually every day.

Good point that you made there tho.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
People saying they can't get sunburned make me laugh.

If I DO get sunburned, I have a hard time noticing it.
I won't figure it out until I see the skin peeling. :applejack:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Decided to pick up this character. Just thought I'd let :pikachu2:'s know. To do the Uair>Footstool>QAC do I just spam jump after I do the Uair? And is the timing for the cg on characters 10 frames to buffer? Picking up :pikachu2: mainly to have an overwhelming cp on :falco: and maybe for :snake:, :metaknight: (Though I think :wolf: does better vs :metaknight: then :pikachu2:), DEF :sheik:, and possibly :dedede: since :metaknight:>:pikachu2: vs :dedede:.

:018:

:phone:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I slept in the spring/summer Texas sun one time taking a break from backyard renovations.
My skin felt tingly and comfortably warm. Pretty sure that wasn't sunburn but it probably doesn't feel as painful as being sore all over.

Nordal

Smash Lord
The top comments on that video were hilarious. Also Chinese hurts my ears.

Roller, no wonder you keep losing weight. When I lost weight I was only doing cardio for 20 minutes a day and was only burning 300-350 calories, but I dieted properly to lower caloric intake.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
@Joe: The timing for the CG is the same on everyone and it is just the 10 frame buffer window. Yes you spam jump after d-throw (buffer) dash uair footstool, but you have to re-position yourself.

@Sunburn talk: I got ****ing sunburned Memorial Day AFTER I PUT ON ****ING SUNSCREEN! I hate everything.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I noticed that if I just almost never go outside for extended periods of time I won't get sunburned.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Isn't 30 SPF the highest protection rating that actually works effectively?
I noticed that if I just almost never go outside for extended periods of time I won't get sunburned.
Have you received your nomination for a Nobel Prize in physiology/medicine?

Roller

Smash Legend
The top comments on that video were hilarious. Also Chinese hurts my ears.

Roller, no wonder you keep losing weight. When I lost weight I was only doing cardio for 20 minutes a day and was only burning 300-350 calories, but I dieted properly to lower caloric intake.
Yeah, I realized I love food way too much for watching how much I eat to be an option..

So I was like. **** it. I'll just do cardio **** when I wouldn't be doing anything. I have nothing else to do during the day in the summer, and most of my friends either have jobs early in the day or are sleeping. So we just hang in the evenings/nights mostly.

The biggest thing though. Many of you know I am a huge tv aficionado. I watch like. A lot. To put it lightly. Instead of cutting back, because I didn't want to do that anymore than cutting back on food. I now speedwalk around my basement (it's fairly large) while watching tv. The only exception being if I have people over, or am just wiped from running or whatever.

...Or eating a bowl of ice cream.

It's literally hours of walking at a brisk pace every day.

The only dietary thing I really did was get a better sleep schedule so that when I'm not hanging with people I go to sleep at 12-1:30 most nights now instead of like 3-4am. Since I realized I snack like a billion times as much at night. So that helps too I guess.

I just made everything fit to me and what I like specifically. Pretty sure a lot of those sites and groups and scams and whatnot claim to do that, but do it to a significantly smaller extent. And that's why they don't really work for well over half the people who use them. (imo)

Top Bottom