• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Boobs don't need a point, although they do need a nipple?

The ****, I need "facts"? What kinda stupid....ugh I'll do them. EDITING TIME~ I don't know if they should be in the 3rd person or not...

ESAM is the best there ever was
ESAM is 6'0"
ESAM is Jewish (which is why I win so much money)
ESAM has been playing smash competitively since he was 12
ESAM's name is derived from a creative 12 year old thought process "Eric Samus," so sorry to any who thought it meant Electric Sandbags Attack Monkeys.
ESAM's favorite non-water drink is vanilla milk (That **** is cray, yo)
ESAM enjoys racquetball
ESAM hasn't really gotten drunk, nor has he gotten (insert illegal substance effect)
ESAM has a giant Pikachu plushie that he won from a fair (like, legit, it's probably 2'5" tall)
ESAM also has a giant teddy bear in his room that used to be his sisters. It's mad comfy
ESAM has gone to Chess tournaments, although he was always STRAIGHT BOOTY SWEAT in comparison to others
ESAM likes different music, but is particular to voices, so **** rap. **** rap in it's overplayed repetitive ***
ESAM actually has fun playing Ice Climbers
ESAM loves Brawl Minus, **** is so fun.
ESAM plays LoL as well, BLITZCRANK IS MY *****
ESAM used to play Maplestory and Ragnarok Online, the latter of which is where he came up with the name Flakada.
ESAM plays supports in every ****ing game he plays because he is drawn to those characters for some ****ing reason I WANNA BE ABLE TO DO SOMETHING BY MYSELF
ESAM is full of swag, and also bull****.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
So I found a thing. Kind of an old thing. Maybe already known.

Better to risk being unoriginal than risk losing out.

[COLLAPSE="The thing."]
[/COLLAPSE]

Yep.

Think the Zelda/Shiek boards know this one already?

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I use just the name and "the".

*sees where The Fabled Fan's at by viewing the current activity*
Else I just keep referring to the name as much as possible. It's redundant but gender-safe.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
I believe their and they also work as genderless pronouns.

"I don't know who that n00b on SWF was, but their avatar was a purple rhino dropkicking Neil Armstrong"

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Tomboys could be better than bros if they are better than them at something.

I could say that tomboys are on the same level as bros, but I'm not even sure

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I believe their and they also work as genderless pronouns.

"I don't know who that n00b on SWF was, but their avatar was a purple rhino dropkicking Neil Armstrong"
Those both refer to more than one person. They're just used improperly all the time.

Fan, you never got back to me about that Lapras plushie from like 2 years ago :<

Top Bottom