• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
And an hour later he remembered being an ******* was impolite, so he changed the whole post.

So how did you manage furry food, anyway?

Roller

Smash Legend
Just like any Italian blooded male, I love my lasagna.

But the best night of the week is without a doubt steak night.

True Story: After this episode a friend of mine and I took a vow to order the largest steak on the menu every time we went to a steak place for a year. I still maintain this vow years later.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
What sucks is that the news said that red meat increases your death rate. But as I said before, **** the health warning.
Every food out there is just killing us slowly, so I won't care about it and eat it. Because meat is forever delicious.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I do that too xD unless it's one of the ridiculously huge like 40 Oz steaks. My cap is like a 20 oz

Cassio

Smash Master
I know hardly anyone will do this and will probably look at me weirdly for suggesting it...but if you ever go to an EXTREMELY high end steak place, I suggest ordering it rare. I did it on accident once and paid like 40-50 dollars for it alone, but it was the best steak I ever had @_@.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I eat meat but not that much.. I only eat it at home (More so because I am strict on halal food so I OCD about it being Muslim slain). I always eat seafood out.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
For thicker steaks I get medium and for the thinner ones I get medium-rare. Rare is a little too red for me.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
I always get medium-rare. Mainly 'cuz rare is a bit much, but I still want some rare in what I'm getting. Everything should at least be a little rare.

And I am perfectly fine with my food preferences being dictated solely by the name of my favourite game developers.

Cassio

Smash Master
Stared at that image forever to try and see where the synch occured.

I dont trust most places to do any level of rare. Unless its done right then its :urg:

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Medium Well gets rid of a lot of juices, though, and it is drier.

Also, for thin steaks I meant like churrasco from Cuban restaurants that is like....less than half an inch think.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I don't really care much for pasta.
I always get medium-rare. Mainly 'cuz rare is a bit much, but I still want some rare in what I'm getting. Everything should at least be a little rare.

And I am perfectly fine with my food preferences being dictated solely by the name of my favourite game developers.
While I hate you for liking paste, I commend you for liking Rare. SOOOOOOOOOO Rare related.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I know hardly anyone will do this and will probably look at me weirdly for suggesting it...but if you ever go to an EXTREMELY high end steak place, I suggest ordering it rare. I did it on accident once and paid like 40-50 dollars for it alone, but it was the best steak I ever had @_@.
That Kobe beef we had when you were in Philly was amazing.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I've never heard of not liking eggs. Eggs are so basic.... how do you not like them??

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I love omelets and huevos rancheros for breakfast.

They're yummy and they're hella easy and quick to make!

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943

Man, your food tastes took a left turn deep into the trash heap. :applejack:
Kinect Sports is obviously garbage, but SFA was a beautiful game, dammit! It would've been better as an N64 game, but it's still one of the better GCN games.

While I hate you for liking paste, I commend you for liking Rare. SOOOOOOOOOO Rare related.

Liking paste? As far as adhesives go, I'm actually more of a tape guy.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
I protest as the op does not accurately describe the views and opinions of its members. Also I don't like eggs cause.... they don't......taste.....good? Lol

On a delivery to a one Bexaida conception. My brain hurts

:phone:

Top Bottom