• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Anther

Smash Champion
I'm attempting it x;.
I said after I got a real person job I'd be back... but then I forgot the part where I need an independent car too.
Soon as I get a car... 24/7 smashfests at UofM are happening.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
You guys should come to IMPULSE because up here in Canada we have bagged milk.
There's bagged milk in Mexico and Italy (show 'em Ephy) as well. Canada's most prolific claim to fame is not as unique as Canadians make it out to be.

Hi Anther.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I struggled rolling out of bed the other day. I like.. hit my elbow on something and it really hurt :(
I slept with Slush.
Bruised my legs in the process. It hurt. :applejack:

Late to the party, but Grape Drink is godlike.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I remember playing doubles with Anther, Kloz and K Prime. I've never player against The Thrz 1v1.

EDIT: It breaks my heart now that I remember that.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Because my people have been through the struggle. :glare: /powerfist

I'm attempting it x;.
I said after I got a real person job I'd be back... but then I forgot the part where I need an independent car too.
Soon as I get a car... 24/7 smashfests at UofM are happening.
Thrz gonna blow up the scene again? Sounds like fun.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Quick one before bed.

Meh just below bookbag size of skittles. Nothing amazing just the kind you normally share with a group of people...you can't have any!

I totally thought of that before, I just never told anybody ever because it was too good to share with anyone else who wasn't me.

[dat collapse]

I struggled rolling out of bed the other day. I like.. hit my elbow on something and it really hurt :(
Legend out of ****ing nowhere.

Anther

Smash Champion
We used bagged milk at the place I worked at before. It was pretty advanced with a built in nozzle and stuff. Future milk.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Anther, you have to take better care of that frail ham-ham body of yours ♥
I have never seen bagged milk but now I want to, its like a vacuumed seal bag with a straw marker or?

I want pics for I am too lazy to get them myself.

Cassio

Smash Master
^karina avvy

So Ive been testing something for weeks and finally determined that Carl's Jr has the best breakfast for a fast food place hands down. Their biscuits are amazing, Id legitimately rate them over McDonald's pancake breakfast, plus its 4 dollars or less for a full meal. Its becoming a problem for me because I eat this way too often.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Carl's Jr. is ridiculous. The one here got shut down though.

I agree with Wiscus in that someone should clear up this while bagged milk thing.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
It's about as weird as milk in a plastic container.
ah wut
I never saw milk in a bag 'round here
we have cartons and bottles but no bags, stop smoking stuff
I could have sworn I saw bagged milk while I was there. I'll need to investigate what I saw.
OH and drinking bagged milk. Because bagged milk is cool. (That means you hate it, right Stealth?)
This made me lol pretty hard.
We used bagged milk at the place I worked at before. It was pretty advanced with a built in nozzle and stuff. Future milk.
When I was in Grade School we used to have bagged milk, it was weird.
So I guess there is bagged milk in the US, InfiniteV115... eh.
^karina avvy.
Karina would've used a Remilia avi, not a Flandre one.
I've never even seen a Carl's Jr. :(
Carl's Jr = Hardee's

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
Hey, would people be interested in contributing to and/or reading a thread kinda like this, except for Pika? http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=315099

For those too lazy to click on the link, I mean basically a compilation of important matchup tips and other stuff that Pikachu players SHOULD know, but often don't (both character-specific stuff, and more general things). Normally I'd be content with matchup threads, but since ours has run its course and the ETA for more BBR matchup summaries seems to be sometime between a month from now and never, I feel like this might help Pika mains improve.

For example, I personally tend to do rather well with mind games and such against characters I know well, but when faced with something I haven't played, even when I know the basics of the character, I have trouble because I don't know what exactly I can punish, and what they have that's safe when shielded/avoided. Seriously, you'd be surprised at how many times a guy can die to Jigglypuff's rollout (a great example of something that's easy to deal with once you know what to do, but very deadly until then.)

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
I'll read anything that helps me improve.

That said, two questions.

One, the thread you linked has a lot more general stuff than MU stuff, but you sound like you're looking more for a MU setup. Which are you focusing on?

Two, and most importantly, what's the proposed thread bringing to the table that hasn't already been brought? Not saying it wouldn't be doing so, mind, but for it to thrive and be a good resource, it's got to pull its weight, so it's best to answer that question early.

Hey, don't give me that look. I pull my weight in classy conversation.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
Hey, would people be interested in contributing to and/or reading a thread kinda like this, except for Pika? http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=315099

For those too lazy to click on the link, I mean basically a compilation of important matchup tips and other stuff that Pikachu players SHOULD know, but often don't (both character-specific stuff, and more general things). Normally I'd be content with matchup threads, but since ours has run its course and the ETA for more BBR matchup summaries seems to be sometime between a month from now and never, I feel like this might help Pika mains improve.

For example, I personally tend to do rather well with mind games and such against characters I know well, but when faced with something I haven't played, even when I know the basics of the character, I have trouble because I don't know what exactly I can punish, and what they have that's safe when shielded/avoided. Seriously, you'd be surprised at how many times a guy can die to Jigglypuff's rollout (a great example of something that's easy to deal with once you know what to do, but very deadly until then.)
there is currently a 100 pikachu tricks thread that im working on and have been working on for about 2 months now lol. If you'd like to help me at all I could def use some help, pm me for more details about what im doing with it

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
hardees dosent have the famous star, and that makes me angry. I went to the EC once for a business trip and went in and asked for a famous star and when they said they didnt have one i didnt know wtf i was supposed to get

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
Alright, throwing my shades in on the Hardee's bit. I've only ever known the location of two in my lifetime.

One of those I've only ever seen the sign for, near the Indiana side of the Kennedy bridge. Can't even see the roof from that height, and I've never been.

I went to the other at least once as a kid, but it's long since closed and is now a drive-thru liquor store. Whether that's an improvement or not is a matter of some debate.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I'm sure Hardee's have a menu item that's equal or closely resembles the Famous Star. Despite having different names they're essentially the same fast food chain, lmao.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
If the menus don't lie, the 1/4 lb. Little Thickburger seems close enough. Swaps special sauce for ketchup/mustard and regular onions for red ones, doesn't toast the bun, otherwise same stuff.

[COLLAPSE="Special Sauce"]EVER WONDER WHAT MAKES SPECIAL SAUCE SO SPECIAL? YO.
[/COLLAPSE]

Top Bottom