• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
Be careful, it's addicitve.

...Really.
he is absolutely correct. there is a fundamental problem with searching my name. heres why:

people rarely call me stealth raptor. they say stealth, or rarely raptor. so what happens when you search the individual names?

Stealth = EVERY **** STEALTH ROCK MENTION IN SWF! and believe me its mentioned a lot.

Raptor = Raptor boost for falcon, nuff said

but yeah its annoying :<

and fluxus is occasionally seen round here

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
My name is easy to search :). Except I always see people talking about link's hylian shield >_<.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lol, I said Stealth Rock this morning.

<--- Can't sleep

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I could search my name, but no one knows me xD so all I'll get are posts i've already seen cause they were directed to me.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Search Hylian on youtube :). It's pretty cool that even though Hylian is a common word, my videos still pop up first :p.

KuroKitt10

Smash Journeyman
Anyone got a move in the chess game? (or did I fail and miss someones move again >.>)

Mewl.

Veng

Smash Ace
Holy shnitzel!

I haven't been on Smashboards or any Smash related community board other then to check my AiB once every month in a couple of months..!

I've still been playing smash but at peoples houses and my house, I needed to come on though and start chatting some more.

Also Tourney Play June 6-7th is coming! M2K is gonna show up so if I make it to pools ( 150+ person tourney ) I will be very happy! Too bad anthers not coming :(

KuroKitt10

Smash Journeyman
I used to be the shiz at chess. Back when I was still smart. :(
People don't become dumb, it just takes some practice is all =) I'm not even really that good!

Also, Ussi, I respond with pawn e2 to e3.

Mew.

(PS: Chess is NOT lame D:<)

KuroKitt10

Smash Journeyman
Chess is lame. Play Go!

I tried for a while, but I was never any good at it at all. Something about how open it was, I just couldn't get the right mindset.

I really like games that feel kind of "claustrophobic", if that makes any sense. Chess definitely has that feel =D I've never tried Shogi though.

Mew.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I sorta know what you mean. I prefer WoW with it's limited Talents and stuff to Ragnarok Online with a pretty open stat based system. But Go is like 3 games in a row. Beginning game, mid game and end game. It gets pretty claustrophobic later.

KuroKitt10

Smash Journeyman
I sorta know what you mean. I prefer WoW with it's limited Talents and stuff to Ragnarok Online with a pretty open stat based system. But Go is like 3 games in a row. Beginning game, mid game and end game. It gets pretty claustrophobic later.
Yeah, I actually really like the end game in Go, but usually, by the time I could get there, I had done so terribly in the early/mid game that I don't really have much of a chance in the end game.

Mew.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
I can't believe I watched all of Hikaru no Go. I'm so happy I don't watch anime anymore like I did back in high school. >_>

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Yeah, I actually really like the end game in Go, but usually, by the time I could get there, I had done so terribly in the early/mid game that I don't really have much of a chance in the end game.

Mew.
Sounds exactly like me lol.

Hikaru no Go was AWESOME. I wish I watched more anime nowadays.

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
Yummy, more randomness.

Here, have a mindlessly entertaining video if Pikachu being more awesome than usual:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v3Q8HsbieVk

It'll take your mind off of chess for a while. :D
O_o Teach me how to do this without hacks and I'll give you candy.

Haterness @ thread title.
Haterness @ Kenny's lies.

I used to be the shiz at chess. Back when I was still smart. :(
You are still smart! Don't you dare say otherwise! :mad: Hehe <333. (If only there was a puppy smiley here :ohwell:.)

I can't believe I watched all of Hikaru no Go. I'm so happy I don't watch anime anymore like I did back in high school. >_>
Oh yes, anime can get very addicting, I went through that phase when I was like in Middle School and my Freshmen year in High School. So much time wasted, but at least I now know some amount of Japanese. :laugh:

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
My thoughts on anime:
**** YEAH, BOOBIES THE SIZE OF MY HEAD!
**** YEAH, MECHA THE SIZE OF GALAXIES!
**** YEAH, DRILLS!

How they impact brawl:
Lucas=Shota version of Kittan from Gurren-Lagann. PK Thunder 2= KITTAN STINGERRRR!
Marth(a)=Simon from the same anime. Critical hit=GIGA... DRILL... BREAAAAKAAAAA

I REALLY like Gurren-Lagann if it's not obvious. I'd probably better off in the Ganondorf boards with this. :/

Oddly enough though, I view Ganondorf as more of a Disney-Warlock. Red Ganondorf just screams "Jafar" all over. And his Final Smash? THEY CALL ME... MISTER PIIIG! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!

Back to anime, however, I don't watch it as much as I used to, but only because it lacks a certain quality of Crazy-Awesome fantasy that I like. FLCL brought alien girls in playboy bunny outfits fighting Giant gunslinging robots on flying Guitars. Eiken brought girls with breasts the size of their head riding on a Giant Robot piloted by a loli. TTGL brought Giant Robots that pilot Giant Robots that pilot Giant Robots.

Giant Robots being prevalent in all of them is just mere coincidence. I can't get into stuff like Gun**** and NGE. Not without gratuitous Gainaxing. <_____<

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
I dont hate anime but I kinda hate anime freaks >_>. And chess is in no way lame. Its a great game where the best thinker wins. I havent played chess in a while. :(. :pikachu2:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Some anime is all right. My sister's a HUGE anime fan, and I love cartoons in general, so it was pretty inevitable that I'd end up watching it.

I dun like the crazy ******** ones that make no sense, though...... o.O Gimme good plot, please.

Top Bottom