• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Eh, it's like any genre. There's a LOT of crap out there, but there're also some really, really good anime shows/movies. Generalizing a whole genre just because it's not your cup of tea is kind of silly.

.....But I feel the same way about country music. All of it is boring and puts me to sleep. x.o

Muhznit

Smash Journeyman
FLCL has plot. You just need to watch the series (It's only 6 episodes) two to three times to actually learn what it is.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Tenjho Tenge, FLCL, Bleach, etc. Too many! :mad088:

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Let's drop anime and all watch this amazing new music video Lady Gaga just released:

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QQJ9Vi8GLok&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QQJ9Vi8GLok&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

It's seriously like a mini-movie.

One of the coolest music videos I've seen, that's for sure.

:p

gallax

Smash Hero
wow. that vid is crazy. lady gaga is a nutcase. id do her though, but not without protection. i dont want like 15 std's

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I wish my mic was working. I miss our old school Skype nights.

A.k.a. getting verbally molested by Fino.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Klo's right. Country is LAAAME. Cept Johnny Cash. Dude rocks ****. ^_^

I just started reading Detroit Metal City. Guy wants to be a popstar but that doesn't pay the bills(plus he sucks) so he ends up reluctantly joining a Death Metal band. Right up my ****ing alley. lol No one here is going to like it in the least but thought I'd post about it anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGiK4SCya0M Theme song. ^_^ Well not the opening. The full song. The opening(and the series sometimes) is a little more than disturbing.

King~

Smash Champion
your all black(except bigman) and i hate you all

nuff said

also ephy, klo, and stealth are like close to dieing age now:( geez 22 minus will start picking out coffins

Top Bottom