• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
Oh wait what, I'm not just trying to bring anything back up. Just making sure Bigman knows what being aight means. *Closes SWF for the night...maybe.*

bigman40

Smash Master
Oh wait what, I'm not just trying to bring anything back up. Just making sure Bigman knows what being aight means. *Closes SWF for the night...maybe.*
I know what aight means. I AM black >.> It's just more fun to poke about random stuff though. =P I'll forgive you this time......maybe.....:devil:

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
All girl players use blue color font.
This is turquoise..... a shade of blue-green, tyvm. And it happens to be my favorite color (umm, the closest to it, anyway).

likezomgwouldyoupreferifiusedthis????!?!?!?

bigman40

Smash Master
This is turquoise..... a shade of blue-green, tyvm. And it happens to be my favorite color (umm, the closest to it, anyway).

likezomgwouldyoupreferifiusedthis????!?!?!?
The last thing I would want to see if ****ing pink. Imo, most girls tend to overrate that color x.x

Stay with turquoise. It looks sexier than pink <3

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Terios, it becomes habit. I can't play males in other fighters...except Apprentice in SC IV...but only because he's cute.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Clearly it's because you're a pervert. ^_^ Actually I play mostly girls in fighting games. Smash is the exception. How do you guys remember to do this to your posts everytime?
It's like you can see right through me. =P

I mostly save the color font in a word document and past them for everytime I post. Since I require a lot of edits on what color goes where, it would be hard to not copy and past them.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
You guys are going to use the social topic to play chess?

I should just ban you all for being incredibly lame. Go use chess.com or yahoo games or something. lolz

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Wow..... you guys are honest-to-goodness playing chess in the social thread, lol.

She knows chess terms. D:
*runs away*
*comes back and gently lays king on his side*
*runs away again*
Wait. I thought someone told me Kitt was a dude...... :dizzy:

That picture of the cat playing chess is adorable, lol.

Top Bottom