• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
Your dead would mean my dead. You never specified what you intended to do to the dead in my possession.

So I never specified what I'd do with your woman. In my possession.

bigman40

Smash Master
****! Normally people won't notice for a LONG time. It's a really effective trolling method. You're awesome. Let's be friends. ^_^
=P It's noticeable when I've done it before lol. Also, you should try reverse psychology. It works wonders for trolling (ask Shadowlink about what I did lol). Yes, let us be friends ^_^

DLW is more like a crazed lover that can't let anyone look like they like Kaylo XD

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
Oh. So...I'll abuse English to mess with your head and you spend your nights in trees with binoculars and we can all be happy. ^_^
Well I won't be in trees with binoculars cause I'm not the stalker type, but the rest of that you just said can happen and we'll all be happy. :laugh:

As for the statement by Bigman, lol, I'm just trying to keep the harassers away. Otherwiise I am happy as long as she is happy.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
=P It's noticeable when I've done it before lol. Also, you should try reverse psychology. It works wonders for trolling (ask Shadowlink about what I did lol). Yes, let us be friends ^_^

DLW is more like a crazed lover that can't let anyone look like they like Kaylo XD
I do reverse psychology when I'm trying to get someone I'm arguing to say something in particular for a punchline/strawmanning.

But Kaylo is my fwend. :(

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
The Pikachu Social Thread: KayLo and the Head exploders that talk in circles.

That's what been going on lately. ^_^

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
Ussi you are missing great entertainment that's what you are missing. We got me pouring my true feelings out, we got jokes, , we got action, all stacked up to make a great chat of great entertainment. So sit back and enjoy.

AranOcean

Smash Ace
NNID
AranOcean
3DS FC
1220-8584-3874
Ussi you are mussing great entertainment that's what you are missing. We got me pouring my true feelings out, we got jokes, , we got action, all stacked up to make a great chat of great entertainment. So sit back and enjoy.
This thread is rated PG-13, for crude humor, language, suggestive themes and sheer awesomeness.

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
You managed to only have 126 posts in all that?
Well the action kind of died down and I don't have to share all my emotions with all you Pikas, Kaylo is the only one that really needs to know about them. If the action was still going on and all the emotions were being poured out this thread would be double the size it is now if not large.

KuroKitt10

Smash Journeyman
I love everyone here.
I love you too! *gives K Prime a big hug* I love your Avatar, also! *gives K Prime's Avatar a big hug*

I'm sad I missed the epic =( It sounds so awesome that I might actually manage to muster enough Anti-lethargy in order to go back and read it!

Mew =3

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I, too, love everyone here.

Bunny especially. ♥

Edit: Umm.. I just saw the rules and #4 says I can't be here if I don't contribute on the Pika boards normally. I should TECHNICALLY not be posting in the Snake boards either. Which is bull cause I play all 3. T_T

SuSa

Banned via Administration

Bunny especially. ♥

Edit: Umm.. I just saw the rules and #4 says I can't be here if I don't contribute on the Pika boards normally. I should TECHNICALLY not be posting in the Snake boards either. Which is bull cause I play all 3. T_T
I technically do not care. Each social thread has different but similiar rules. (Obviously site rules are more strictly enforced but other things aren't)

I used to contribute on the Pika boards. Then I sort of stopped using Pika, but I've been using Pika online recently. (Along with Kirby)

I have to say. Planking + Pikachu/Kirby = My name fulfilled.

I'll be coming around here more often.

Fake Edit:

So that means I'll contribute as much as my limited knowledge can.

bigman40

Smash Master
Looks like I missed a little when I had company over

I love everyone here.
I <3 you too =P

I don't. :p

or do I?
Grr....The mindgames are quite annoying x.x Do you? Or do you not?

I HATE everyone here.
:( I didn't get to say hi though....

Bunny especially. ♥

It's because people can't understand your posts when you make em. Talking in circles would make people forget what the topic would be on XD

Eh, you guys're aight.

<3
AIGHT?! :mad: WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!

I <3 you too =]

Top Bottom