• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
WAIT HOLD UP HOLD UP!

Juuuust because you cover food in something doesn't mean its nasty without it!! D:
Take for example hotdogs! Hotdogs alone are pretty dang good! But hotdogs covered in ketchup?

Its just putting together 2 good things to make an awesome thing~!

btw hi again pika boards. Switched my mains again. Pikas my "main of the month" watching to much ESAM will do that to ya. ._. Anyone remember me? :3

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
OMG, Sunnysunny is here!

Oh, and hi Pika boards, havent been here in a couple weeks either, whats up? I have no idea what you guys are all talking about cuz the only post on this page is this sexy man above me's post and I cant seem to understand the current discussion through that one post. Also Im too lazy to look back a page.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Z'z, the topic is basically food and what you like and don't like, and why you will/won't try new things. :p

foa, What the hell? Who puts ketchup on corn?
I do. It is legit and amazing. Please go do it, and now. :)

Its just putting together 2 good things to make an awesome thing~!
btw hi again pika boards. Switched my mains again. Pikas my "main of the month" watching to much ESAM will do that to ya. ._. Anyone remember me? :3
:D!!! Heya Sunny! Nice to see you around the Pika boards too.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
And even then, who cares as long as you're enjoying yourself? What's the point in living longer if all you eat are things you don't like? I know I sure as hell don't think about that kind of stuff, I just eat good tasting food.
You do realize that "healthy" and "good tasting" aren't mutually exclusive, right....?

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
Of course, I'm just saying that I don't eat food just because they're good for me. If the food I like to eat is healthy, then that's just an added bonus.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Unhealthy food makes me sick in my stomach pretty quickly so I don't eat it much. (used to eating mainly foods that are healthy) (I ate small candy bars yesterday and was getting sick after the 4th one)

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I used to eat only unhealthy foods, but once I started switching to healthier ones, my body has felt a lot better and I've felt cleaner. I can taste the difference between healthy and unhealthy foods, though unhealthy foods don't really make me sick or disgusted. (The smell of grease is a turn off though, but I can't say greasy food doesn't taste good.)

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If I had the money to eat healthier, I would. But healthy living is pretty expensive.

It does feel amazing, though.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Esam and me played in pools this weekend. Too bad i killed myself and didn't put up as good of a match that i could of.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
@Pheonix: I wasn't intending to say what's healthy or not. I was just giving that out.

On the other hand, The Ketchup and Corn thingy.

It was pretty sloppy for me to eat. But it's very good.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
You do realize that "healthy" and "good tasting" aren't mutually exclusive, right....?
thankfully they arent. however, eating healthy and being full are for me.

also i eat food seasoned with a lot of ****, cause frankly most pure food dont taste anywhere NEAR as good as if you add something else to it

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
So it's okay to add **** to food to make it taste better? Or not? Can't have cake and eat it too.

Reizilla

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes3.asp

INTJ as well. What do the four numbers mean though?

Some things in the summary I agree with (particularly the relationships part xD) and some things I don't.

Eww @ Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama. Awesome @ Susan B. Anthony, C.S. Lewis and Gandalf the Grey :bee:

That site is linked with the results, Sapph :)

Reizilla

Oh, those jobs tho. Smh. Only one that would be interesting to me would be librarian.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
the numbers show how strong you fit each category. both descriptors of intj fit me to a T in such a scary way, i cannot find a single thing in either that im like yep not me

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
INTJ

Introverted 56
Intuitive 12
Thinking 1
Judging 1

moderately expressed introvert
slightly expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed judging personality

I only think of myself

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Introverted - 44
Sensing - 1
Thinking - 12
Judging - 78

moderately expressed introvert
slightly expressed sensing personality
slightly expressed thinking personality
very expressed judging personality

Iunno, I guess so.

Reizilla

Corn sucks. Didn't they find out that ethanol was actually more harmful than normal gas or something? I remember hearing that from someone. That would be good, considering we steal most of that corn from poorer countries >_>

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
x.x Wow, it is actually worse for the environment. It's because they have to raise so much corn in fields and the emissions from that make it worse than fossil fuels.

Blegh, needs more EVs. Also, hemp.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
where is the proof that hfcs is worse? /curious

something i found in a brief amount of research: Studies by the American Medical Association suggest "it appears unlikely that HFCS contributes more to obesity or other conditions than sucrose", but welcome further independent research on the subject.

either way wont change what i eat. im a firm believer in it isnt what you eat, its how much you eat that makes you fat

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Did the test for funsies again:

INFJ
89/62/38/44

very expressed introvert
distinctively expressed intuitive personality
moderately expressed feeling personality
moderately expressed judging personality

Yar. :applejack:

@SR: Eat tons of ice. :p

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
I'll outline it and then link to proof. Basically, sugar and HFCS are both relatively bad in some degree, but sugar not as much. Sugar comes from sugar canes and is dried then bleached to get its maximum sweetness. HFCS is basically highly concentrated syrup from corn. And by highly, I mean by the time it's finished being processed, you could hardly call it natural.

HFCS has 55% fructose/45% glucose compared to 50/50 in sugar. The high concentration of fructose is worse for your health and overloads your body, contributing to things like diabetes, high blood pressure, bad stuff, etc.

^^^^All off the top of my head

Now here be multiple links of proof:

http://happyfoody.com/2009/01/28/high-fructose-corn-syrup-bad/

http://www.thekitchn.com/thekitchn/...-fructose-corn-syrup-woes-once-for-all-112003

There was this awesome article that I can't find anymore (not surprised, it was too good) that I'll try and dig up if I can. It explained everything in detail and was super long.

Edit: This isn't it, but this is short and sweet: http://djehuty.newsvine.com/_news/2...h-fructose-corn-syrup-is-terribly-bad-for-you

Another one, not it but it outlines nicely. http://drhyman.com/5-reasons-high-fructose-corn-syrup-will-kill-you-5050/

Scatz

Smash Champion
ISTJ

22/1/38/44

slightly expressed introvert
slightly expressed sensing personality
moderately expressed thinking personality
moderately expressed judging personality

So....anyone can explain this to me?

Top Bottom