• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
almost all foods can give you a risk of something that could kill you so, I don't think it matters according to what's healthy or not. I think it's for what tastes good and what doesn't.
That makes a lot of sense. I'd rather make my risk as low as possible, though. If I know there's something that I can do to lower the risk, I'll do it. We're all going to kick the bucket some day but I'd rather do it later than sooner.

awww damn well I had a 50/50 shot XD
XD True, nothing wrong with double hugs though :D

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I can eat broccoli with a lot of things. I like steamed broccoli with lo mien and spicy broccoli with shrimp.

Steamed broccoli is good.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
XD No worries, I'm actually a Dragonair really. But I like the Latias form so it's an alternate, hence why I recolored it blue. ;) You're the normal Latias. :p
oh right lol im pretty sure we've had this convo before too XD ah you know, its my job to give you **** every once and a while :p

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
carrots are the best veggie hands down. also oatmeal taste bad, why would i ever eat it? my criteria for eating something is simple. if it tastes good i eat it, if it doesnt i dont. i cannot shove food down i dont like, i will quickly get a gag reflex and eventually throw up lul

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
carrots are the best veggie hands down.
Brocoli and Carrots are both the best veggies.

also oatmeal taste bad, why would i ever eat it?
Why oatmeal is good for you:
http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/expert.q.a/06/26/oatmeal.benefits.reheating.jampolis/

Why it isn't:
http://healthland.time.com/2011/02/23/if-you-thought-oatmeal-couldnt-be-bad-for-you-guess-again/

if it tastes good i eat it, if it doesnt i dont. i cannot shove food down i dont like, i will quickly get a gag reflex and eventually throw up lul
Did you ever try eating it while holding your nose?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
if you need to add something to make it taste good, im sorry to say IT DOESNT TASTE GOOD. just saying

its like saying water tastes good when you add koolaid mix to it. doesnt mean water tastes good, it has no taste lolol

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
You really need good taste buds if you ever want to try something new other than any casual food.
Eating veggies and other things you haven't tried might just get you to try new creations.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
If you ate something nasty, then that's fine. I'm not trying to force you or anything similar to it.

But just looking at it thinking it's nasty is not saying it tastes nasty. I know you don't do that though, am I correct?

List what greens you eat, please?

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
I like plain oatmeal. But I prefer craisins and/or almonds on a hot bowl of oatmeal over plain oatmeal.

The same applies to pizza. I'll take my favorite toppings on a pie over bread and tomato sauce. It doesn't mean I have to add stuff to make the pizza taste good.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i eat carrots and potatoes. ill eat celery with ranch or peanut butter, i think thats it for vegetables. i eat way more fruits then i do veggies though. the "healthiest" veggies like spinach and broccoli also happens to be the ones i dislike the most, take that as you will. the smell of spinach makes me gag lol

forgot about corn, goes real good with ketchup

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Cans of spinach is not so good.

Spinach is good when it's like this:

That's what it looks like when I put this on my homemade pizza.

Potatoes and celery are good. But just those two won't mean you're eating a whole lot of other veggies.

I for one, think Rei eats most of the different veggies....I'm not so sure though.

The fruits are very neat. Mango, Peaches, Kiwis, and Plums are the juiciest.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
dont like any of those fruits, other then peaches. also if you missed my edit i eat corn as well. and i eat enough carrots to count for a lot of my daily vegetable count lolol. also that spinach doesnt taste good. i will also point out salads are nasty and devoid of taste without heaping amounts of unhealthy salad dressing, also lacks substance and most importantly NEVER FILLS ME UP, or even effects my hunger.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
foa, What the hell? Who puts ketchup on corn?

soa, Too much carrots can make your skin change colour. And salad is just as good when they're not too much. Not even it's normal serving.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
foa = First of all
soa = second of all

I thought it would be better to do it like that.

And I guess I'll try that. I've always used I can't believe it's not butter spray for my corn on a cob.

Skins won't change eventually, eating too much of it CAN happen.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
FOA reminds me of the FUA guy.
EDIT: SOA reminds me of rolfcopter (soisoisoisoisoisoisoisoisoi...)

I'm boooored and at home. Someone link me to something entertaining to watch.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
And even then, who cares as long as you're enjoying yourself? What's the point in living longer if all you eat are things you don't like? I know I sure as hell don't think about that kind of stuff, I just eat good tasting food.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
if you need to add something to make it taste good, im sorry to say IT DOESNT TASTE GOOD. just saying

its like saying water tastes good when you add koolaid mix to it. doesnt mean water tastes good, it has no taste lolol
So you don't season or cook any of your meat ever?

Top Bottom