• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Latias colored Latios? Interesting :o

And lol at random nuke/truck

Lol, cafeteria/dining hall fare is the main reason I started packing a lunch on long days.

EDIT: Seriously **** week old food.
Lol, I know, right? And super expensive at that. I've been bringing my own lunch to places since Junior year of high school. Never looked back.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I took lunch to school until 6th grade. Then I just skipped it every day until college. PBnJ every day now :B

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
School food is always so bad. The trick is to skip breakfast and lunch and just have dinner with snacks throughout the day.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
That's funny, because it's actually not. Skipping lunch may be a tad unhealthy, but I only skip it because I'm hardly ever hungry. I only have lunch if there's something specific I want to eat that we have in my house, like a soft pretzel or something.

Reizilla

You realize that article was written by a woman, right? It doesn't help when people do things wrong. (Really though, if you look at the breakfast picture, not only are those terrible things to eat, but they're just going to **** you up and slow you down first thing in the morning)

In any case, a pound of fruit and other stuff in a smoothie for breakfast has worked wonders for me recently.

Ephyon

Smash Champion
regarding breakfast I think it varies according to your own metabolism. I mostly never had breakfast when going to school, but I was down for a snack at 10-10.30 am most of the time. now I enjoy a brioche bought in a cafè on the way to work, or a tiny chocolate tablet, at 8 am ; my fellow workmates prefer to take a break at 9.30 am instead.
so yeah, it also depends on the type of activities you're gonna do during the day imo.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Hmm all I need is edible but legible form of writing utensil.
I could make the ultimate fleeting artwork. So beautiful but in the end it only ends up in the toilet. I could become a pretentious modern artist expressing the wastefulness of this world.

Brb making money.

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Lol Phoenix.

I remember eating a paper cup this one time whan I was 8.

And paper is tree pulp so it's all fiber or something.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
i rememeber when paper cups had the wax on the lips of them, id eat that for no reason lol. also, guys, need some good instrumental songs for my sv and FD. any suggestions highly appreciated since im really sick of snake eater on fd, and careless whisper on BF needs to go, can only handle lyrical songs on games for so long

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Have you tried dubstep? :o Also, try searching Grooveshark for random Pokemon songs (1st movie ones= eargasm) or other animes that you've seen. You should probably register with GShark so you can save the songs, too. :p

You realize that article was written by a woman, right?
Was that sarcastic or serious? Couldn't tell

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Depends on what kind of instrumental music you like....
You could always go with Donkey kong music..or browse touhou music =x I like a lot of music but without knowing what sort of things you like already....

And ~Auto once I find those pens Ill send you one of my arts :3

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hmm all I need is edible but legible form of writing utensil.
I could make the ultimate fleeting artwork. So beautiful but in the end it only ends up in the toilet. I could become a pretentious modern artist expressing the wastefulness of this world.

Brb making money.
My god Wisc, lol.

@Paper eating: That's one of those common childhood things I never did. o.o Never ate glue or paper or dirt or anything like that.

& I can't imagine those paper chips are healthy for digestion.... 0 calories sure, but is it worth it to be bloated and constipated all day? :urg:

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
auto, only someone like you could appreciate a show made by the aquabats. that show was so cool haha

Reizilla

Have you tried dubstep? :o Also, try searching Grooveshark for random Pokemon songs (1st movie ones= eargasm) or other animes that you've seen. You should probably register with GShark so you can save the songs, too. :p

Was that sarcastic or serious? Couldn't tell
Both? Depends on how you take the rest of the post?

@yo gabba gabba, I'm sad that I never really watched it :/ However the Aquabats Super Show will be on the Hub. That + MLP makes the Hub the best thing since ever.

_umbra_

Smash Champion
a bird just flew into my apartment and took refuge in my closet O_O

you should have seen me and melon trying to persuade it to leave
"mr. birdie, you can't stay here, we need those clothes"
"mr. birdie, please don't poop"

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Didn't teh Aquabats Supershow get picked up by Adult Swim like two years ago got dropped weeks later?

Anyways can't wait to see it. :colorful:

EDIT: Online once the HUB broadcasts it. I have no cable/satelite over here.

Top Bottom