• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
ok pikas so, i was thinking of making an AT guide for us since we dont have a real AT guide that is dedicated to just AT's and i was going to make vids for each. Im not really good anymore though because i have no ppl to practice and i play a bunch of scrubs. i actually main marth now too so i was wondering would everyone be ok with me making a guide for pikas AT's even though i dont main him anymore? i know my **** eff why eye, i only use marth now cuz im so outta practice and hes easy to win with lol

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
IIRC Lawrence, you've said this before, and it never happened lol. Just make it if you're gonna make it.... if it sucks, people will critique it.

@Stealth: Crazy. I was just looking at another deer-type-creature-****s-somebody-up vid..... anything with hooves is scary as hell.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
IIRC Lawrence, you've said this before, and it never happened lol. Just make it if you're gonna make it.... if it sucks, people will critique it.

yea that i take blame for, but not entirely. Arikie said he was going to make the videos for me and he never did, ergo, the guide never even took off. i have a dazzle now though so i will have the time to do it.

Roller

Smash Legend
Wait. FZ, you still play this game?

Also, WHY DID YOU UNFRIEND ME FROM FACEBOOK JUST FOR BEING A BRONY??? And then kept people who show it way more than I do? I disapprove.

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
oh that, yeah idk refriend me im over it lol. and i KINDA play still, i play ppl here but no ones good so my skills gone wayyyyyyy down. mostly im just teaching ppl how to play n such but ima make this guide since it would be really nice to have.

*reviews now*

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I play casuals but I mainly do it so i'm in practice just so i can actually do my inputs/buffer correctly. I can even dthrow CG with pikachu now :D (and everyone hates me for it too)

PZ

Smash Lord
I can't fthrow for nothing making zss, sonic, and ike somewhat harder even if I get grabs on them all day<.< I can somewhat dthrow but not always a perfect buffer.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
It tastes like solid water if it was solid, but not hard and cold like ice. Or it tastes like whatever you cook it with :B Sort of. It's more for texture and healthyness than actual flavor. Although I'm the kind of person that can eat a block of raw tofu as a snack.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I haven't really tried those much. If the ones from my school are any indication of your average chickpea, they taste somewhere in between peas and peanuts but really dry. I didn't care for them, but then again, everything at the dining halls here is poor quality x)

If you try tofu, I suggest you try it in a regular Asian dish, like Pad Thai or General Tsu or something. I would advise "hard" tofu (it's still pretty soft and squishy) because softer tofus are weird. They take some conditioning.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Mm, I see then :o And yeah, cafeteria food isn't generally the best tasting stuff out there. XD

I'm generally not picky with healthful foods, but I will definitely take your advice. Thanks so much for the info! :bee:

~Radiance~

Meow-Meow, Choco-Chow
NNID
LatiasLulu
3DS FC
4098-3185-5390
meat in general is bomb. i really like steak and ham omggggg ham. i understand the veggie side though because my gf is a vegetarian, but i cldnt make it longer than a weak without any meat id go crazy

Top Bottom