• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dang it. Should have gone to chat. :<

Oh well. Back to late night insomnia driven video games.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Dundundundunnnnnnn~!

Why has Thrz not posted facts yet? -.-

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol @Bunny. Avi/title/location too good.

Too bad the vote is pretty much over. He's not getting banned.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
It's not over yet. MK will be banned if you just believe. I don't really care about this whole MK ban thing, but tournaments would be a lot more interesting to watch if MK was banned.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
They would be. I also think it would just be a lot better for the community as a whole, but hey, that's just my opinion.

It's pretty much over, though. Apparently the SBR is pretty even, and the polls aren't one-sided enough to contribute enough votes to make it a 2/3 majority.

It's too much of a 50/50 issue (slightly in pro-ban's favor).... not enough of the majority the pro-ban side needs to win.

*still hoping, though* ><

bigman40

Smash Master
People don't realize that it truly only takes a 60:40 ratio to win. When a lot of people are voting, that kind of ratio is a fairly big number. Gettin up to like 65:35 or 70:30 just means that there was no contest on the matter and it's pretty impossible to get that in most debates.

......Zuzuzu.....

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
People don't realize that it truly only takes a 60:40 ratio to win. When a lot of people are voting, that kind of ratio is a fairly big number. Gettin up to like 65:35 or 70:30 just means that there was no contest on the matter and it's pretty impossible to get that in most debates.

......Zuzuzu.....
The group of SBR members voting on the issue isn't that big, iirc.

The community poll is just extra side votes.

bigman40

Smash Master
The group of SBR members voting on the issue isn't that big, iirc.

The community poll is just extra side votes
Including the community makes it that big. It's just like any normal vote, but we're just a very smaller size than the presidential voting.

.....Zuzuzu......

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Including the community makes it that big. It's just like any normal vote, but we're just a very smaller size than the presidential voting.

.....Zuzuzu......
Yeah, but your point was that 60:40 is a big enough majority for a large number of people. For the community poll itself, we don't need 2/3 majority for the pro-ban votes to count.... just a simple majority, plus extra votes for every 2.5% above 50% or something like that.

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
It's not over yet. MK will be banned if you just believe. I don't really care about this whole MK ban thing, but tournaments would be a lot more interesting to watch if MK was banned.
All you need to do is believe? ****, I've wasted 11 years of my life to education then. *Drops out.*

Lol @Bunny. Avi/title/location too good.

Too bad the vote is pretty much over. He's not getting banned.
And plenty pf your Pika pals contributed to the Anti-Ban effort ;).

Dundundundunnnnnnn~!
*Wonders if Bunny is making a dramatic entrance or if she is just trying to see the music to "Be Prepared".

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
No no no no no.

Haruhi > Lucky Star > K-ON!

K-on seems to be just another MOE MOE MOE WATCH US PPLZ anime.
This.

K-ON! is facking amazing but it is just fanservice. Haruhi and Lucky Star have so much more going for them. =3

He is a Melee Pika.

FLCL is awesome. I like your sig btw.
Plus you like Evangelion. That makes you the man!
Thank you so much! I was so proud of myself when I finished it =3

Good **** on the Shinji video!

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
And plenty pf your Pika pals contributed to the Anti-Ban effort ;).
Plenty of them also voted pro-ban! It's really an evenish issue across the board.

Also, my phone is acting all crazy, so I can't respond to your text. X.X I'll get it fixed tomorrow.

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
Pretty much go to the MK Ban topic, search within the topic for posts made by Amazing Ampharos, and then pretend that it is me saying that.

That's my opinion on the issue.

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman
Plenty of them also voted pro-ban! It's really an evenish issue across the board.

Also, my phone is acting all crazy, so I can't respond to your text. X.X I'll get it fixed tomorrow.
:O That sucks. Hopefully you can get it fixed. :urg:

Pretty much go to the MK Ban topic, search within the topic for posts made by Amazing Ampharos, and then pretend that it is me saying that.

That's my opinion on the issue.

lol. *Searches* lololol. BTW, shouldn't the title say something about K-9 now since apparently Anther is getting pushed back?

---

And on a side note, Scar makes one sexy avatar.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
I.....think it'd be cool if MK was banned. I think the game would be more diverse, fun and the community would stop fighting amongst themselves so much and we might actually progress metagames faster. Unfortunately I can't justify it to vote proban when there is honestly no NEED to ban him. :/

tl:dr
What I want and what I feel is right aren't always the same thing.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
There's no way Anther is ever going to post facts. He's to cool/too busy with Sims or something.

And this MK ban issue is eeeeverywhere. x_x

I.....think it'd be cool if MK was banned. I think the game would be more diverse, fun and the community would stop fighting amongst themselves so much and we might actually progress metagames faster. Unfortunately I can't justify it to vote proban when there is honestly no NEED to ban him. :/

^Basically how I feel.

Dream Land Works

Smash Journeyman

O_o

Terios, you happy about my new text color? Crazy people with your crazy color claiming.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I agree with Terios, except I just went ahead and voted pro-ban.

Because I could. :) And I pretty much know he's not going to get banned anyway, and I don't particularly care either way, and it's just a god**** video game, so yeah, I did it. Get @ me.

EDIT: Speaking of Smash Researcher status, I need to apply. I think I've done enough testing for the Zeldas to be considered now, lol.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Get air camped by a MK as ICs and tell me MK isn't gay.

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
So... your option is to take a 30/70 chance of hitting him? Probably less. That's AWFUL. Ban MK. lol

DLW use whatever color you want I don't care. It's just weird to see things I didn't think I posted in my color and then I get confused. lol

Top Bottom