• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Going on a short hiatus.

Until August 12th. Moving out of my apartment, helping my sister pack for college, and going down to VA for a few days to help her move in.... so, yeah, I won't be around.

I'll be logging in once a day just to moderate (two people already got owned thinking I wouldn't be infracting on my "break") and check my VMs/PMs, but I won't be on AIM or the chat or anything. If anyone needs me, PMing me is probably the best option. Also, I'm getting my phone fixed tomorrow (....I hope), so people who have my number can text me.

<3 you guys. Be good!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's just not the same without her... ;___;

OMG THAT PIC IS WIN.

Lol, Bunny is only level 10.

Ephyon

Smash Champion
anagrams into &quot;no hype&quot;, &quot;he pony&q
let's see, at the moment you have tackle, quick attack, pursuit (works as a counter) and helping hand, so you're the meatshield :p. Kaylo basically has Icy wind instead of pursuit and attacks from a distance, bunny has no cool moves atm since she just evolved (so she sucks lol), and I have tackle, quick attack, baton pass (kinda useless in this game) and ember. I still have to work on them but it's fun to running around in dungeons with 4 eeveelutions XD

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
My team consists of the Raichu and Typhlosion I started with, a hacked Celebi cause you can't get it in my version, and a hacked pink Celebi.

>_>

Kenrawr

Smash Master
let's see, at the moment you have tackle, quick attack, pursuit (works as a counter) and helping hand, so you're the meatshield :p. Kaylo basically has Icy wind instead of pursuit and attacks from a distance, bunny has no cool moves atm since she just evolved (so she sucks lol), and I have tackle, quick attack, baton pass (kinda useless in this game) and ember. I still have to work on them but it's fun to running around in dungeons with 4 eeveelutions XD
Ephychu I stole it!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'd claim Mew, but I think (according to this thread title) Anther already got Mew or something.

If not, I claim Mew, because I did in the Fence group.

Why are we claiming pogeymanz anyway?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Doesn't Demonfart always get Gengar even if whatever is happening is completely unrelated to him?

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Just popping up to say: This thread moves at an epic pace. I haven't been here for a few days and...
1. there was an invasion (a small one but still..)
2. there are Anther facts, yay!
3. wonderfully spammy pikachu postings.

I feel lost if I can't lurk here on a regular basis.
How does this move so fast?! yessh
I wish the jiggz boards moved this fast. Lurking there makes me sad, it's like there is nobody there ;A;

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
lol yeah sometimes I get a little lost for a bit due to the speed of this thread. It appears that the thread has been moving slowly today.

BTW if I have to be (or claim, whatever) a pogeyman I call Espeon or Jolteon.

bigman40

Smash Master
All of the eevee evolutions are taken. You'll have to think of another pokemon to use....(don't even think Raichu either....)

....Zuzuzu.....

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
What are we claming pokemon for?
Oh well going along with the flow I wanna be Flygon or Mawile or Shuppet!
No really, why are we claming pokemon? :)

Top Bottom