• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Hmm... you may be right x.x

Show up you god **** sig you're all I have to ****ing live for. Don't let me down now I need you more than ever.

Success :D

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
One whole day and no trouble? Just some Kenny/Fence love, hmmmm.

Good job, guys. <3

You already know who I claim:

Kenrawr

Smash Master
It's the new pika trend. Ephy's passing them out like cookies.

Oh my God where is my sig this time?

Oh, there you are. Hi little buddy!

bigman40

Smash Master
It's the new pika trend. Ephy's passing them out like cookies.

Oh my God where is my sig this time?

Oh, there you are. Hi little buddy!
Yep, I even have one cause it's too cute to NOT have it.

Get it Kaylo, and join the new trend.

....Zuzuzu......

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'll grant you this, then.
Oooo~ :colorful:

Too bad I never show my sig even when I have one, but I'll change it anyway, hehe.

EDIT: Btw, guys, I'm picking up MK while I'm away. Just to show certain people -- no one here -- how lame he can be. And to jump on the bandwagon like everyone else -- again, no one here -- in this community.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Btw, guys, I'm picking up MK while I'm away. Just to show certain people -- no one here -- how lame he can be. And to jump on the bandwagon like everyone else -- again, no one here -- in this community.
I will three stock your MK every chance I get.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Kayloswarm!

I thought the reason you were against MK is because not enough of the other characters get a chance since the MK population is overinflated. You better not stick to him O:<

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
All of the eevee evolutions are taken.
Really? Espeon and Jolteon are taken?
Well, I'll be eevee and wait for a normal type evolution. Or maybe even a funky type eeveelution like Dragon type. If not I'll be Pichu or Totodile if eevee is taken.

You'll have to think of another pokemon to use....(don't even think Raichu either....)

....Zuzuzu.....
Pichu>Raichu
EDIT: Yeah I said it.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I will three stock your MK every chance I get.
Lol. That won't happen, I promise you.

Kayloswarm!

I thought the reason you were against MK is because not enough of the other characters get a chance since the MK population is overinflated. You better not stick to him O:<
That's true, and I still feel that way. But it's one of those "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" things. I'm not a huge fan of the Pika vs. MK matchup, so maybe I'll have more fun with MK dittos since I can be just as hax as the other person with enough practice.

@~auto: Eevee is taken too, lol.

Eevee: Tag
Flareon: Ephy
Jolteon: Bunny
Vaporeon: Gallax/Werekill/Kuro?
Espeon: Espy
Umbreon: Prime
Leafeon: Fino
Glaceon: Me

bigman40

Smash Master
EDIT: Btw, guys, I'm picking up MK while I'm away. Just to show certain people -- no one here -- how lame he can be. And to jump on the bandwagon like everyone else -- again, no one here -- in this community.
As soon as I learn defensive MKs, I shall **** MKs that don't know how to play as good as my competition (that goes for your MK too now) :evil:

Pichu>Raichu
EDIT: Yeah I said it.

Sry, but Pichu is emo. Raichu > Pichu

@~auto: Eevee is taken too, lol.

Eevee: Tag
Flareon: Bigman
Jolteon: Bunny
Vaporeon: Gallax/Werekill/Kuro?
Espeon: Espy
Umbreon: Prime
Leafeon: Fino
Glaceon: Me
I just lol'ed super hard at this Kaylo. You're slippin hard now.Get that game together again :)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
As soon as I learn defensive MKs, I shall **** MKs that don't know how to play as good as my competition (that goes for your MK too now) :evil:
I wouldn't go MK on you, so problem solved.

I'll just go Zelda. ;D

I just lol'ed super hard at this Kaylo. You're slippin hard now.Get that game together again :)
*flamethrowers glaceon*
I BEG YOUR PARDON?
geez, one day has passed and you already forgot about the cuddly adorable flareon. :< *sulks*
This is what happens when you're old like me. Your memory starts to go.

But seriously, my mind wandered.... I was thinking about how I wanted Bigman to record a vid for me soon, lolol.

*uses Aqua Tail on Ephy*

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I dunno what any of you are talking about. :confused:

*angel face*

@Bigman: I don't think your Pika could beat my Zelda yet. At least not on wifi. We'll settle this when I get back! :mad:

bigman40

Smash Master
@Bigman: I don't think your Pika could beat my Zelda yet. At least not on wifi. We'll settle this when I get back! :mad:
Actually, as boring as it is, I like it for some purposes. It's making me just falt out shield instead of spotdoding for my Yoshi and Pika. So I can say that I can enjoy it a few times. However, I DO believe my Pika can take your Zelda (maybe not on wifail).

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Actually, as boring as it is, I like it for some purposes. It's making me just falt out shield instead of spotdoding for my Yoshi and Pika. So I can say that I can enjoy it a few times. However, I DO believe my Pika can take your Zelda (maybe not on wifail).
I'll be sure to put her in the hyperbolic time chamber for you. I'm well aware that she's boring to play against, but she's fun for me, so I don't really care. :p You can always just ask me to switch characters.

I do have a vid for you if you wouldn't mind recording it for me. <3 It's actually for the Zeldas, speaking of the character.

We accept.
I'm glad you do, Bunny.

Seriously, though, my bad, Ephy. I'm exhausted, and my mind really was wandering.... x.x! This is exactly why I never remember things, lol.

Going to bed, boys. Goodnight!

bigman40

Smash Master
I'll be sure to put her in the hyperbolic time chamber for you. I'm well aware that she's boring to play against, but she's fun for me, so I don't really care. :p You can always just ask me to switch characters.

I do have a vid for you if you wouldn't mind recording it for me. <3 It's actually for the Zeldas, speaking of the character.

I'm glad you do, Bunny.

Seriously, though, my bad, Ephy. I'm exhausted, and my mind really was wandering.... x.x! This is exactly why I never remember things, lol.

Going to bed, boys. Goodnight!
I'll be awaiting for it :) Just hit me up on the chat so I can get your Wii FC so then you can send the vid to me. I'll upload it from there and put the link this thread. Nighty night! <3

Top Bottom