• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PGD: Happy Birthday, Red!

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
There is no moving on.

If he wants to destroy the Pikachu social, then that's something he's going to have to deal with the consequences of.

Anther

Smash Champion
omg I can't deal with taht sort of pressure!

;___;

Facts: ;____;
Someone's going to have to post inbetween my posts so I don't double post.... since I'll have to stop every so often to wipe the tears away ;____;

Cappy plays tennis.
Cappy also played the Sims 3 for a week straight.
Cappy didn't pay for the sims 3 ;___;.
Cappy

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
omg I can't deal with taht sort of pressure!

;___;

Facts: ;____;
Someone's going to have to post inbetween my posts so I don't double post.... since I'll have to stop every so often to wipe the tears away ;____;

Cappy plays tennis.
Cappy also played the Sims 3 for a week straight.
Cappy didn't pay for the sims 3 ;___;.
Cappy
Cappy is only 1 point ahead of Glaceon in their competition over life/everything, not 5 points like he claims.

Cappy is a god**** cheater. :mad:

Roller

Smash Legend
Wow, this thread moves fast. After no one responded to my 2nd post for an hour or so I thought this was like, 1/2 page per day.. Guess I'll have to keep up. lol

And yes, I'll try to remain here on a more consistent basis, atleast for a while. College may interfere a bit.. =/

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Wow, this thread moves fast.
Today's been slow. XD Sometimes it's pages within an hour. Depends on how many people are around at once.

Glad to hear you'll be staying for a while, Roller. <3

EDIT: One of our doodles from the Xat. Putting it here for posterity because I'm tired of it taking up room in my Photobucket account.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
We drew it in the Xat one day, lol. I forget who was involved. =X But it was just sitting in my Photobucket account, and I didn't have the heart to delete it, so I uploaded it to Tinypic.com and put it here.

I might do that with another few pictures, so if you see me edit in random pictures, uh, don't be alarmed. :urg:

Ephyon

Smash Champion
anagrams into &quot;no hype&quot;, &quot;he pony&q
God****, Ephy, that's pretty ****ing good for a doodle.
well I don't remember how much time I wasted into that doodle though. I just like, let my mouse move freely <_< I was lucky enough to finish it before someone else ruined it. :chuckle:
...and you edited a post of yours just to add a comma? oh you. :laugh: *pets glaceon*

I made this that same day. indeed, I was bored. maybe the chat was empty, I dun recall. :x

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
More picture dumping. Mementos from our hamster invasion days. (I think the group peaked at 34 members, though, not 32.)

Sorry for the page-stretching.

Top Bottom