• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~PERlSHED~

Status
Not open for further replies.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
For me yes...

it is archive of all things looked down upon, the terrible things of the past, things we must look away from, and look toward a greater goal. This is the archive of the efforts of determination. Steel's thread is the fruits of determination.

Except for me since I don't have the drive to make an effort in it anymore

Also Jealousy Tier List is very important to this board. Isn't that right? <_<

TL;DR: The Dream Will Never Die. These Tales will never disappear. Until its final words are written in blood.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Because Viet, this is the Marth boards! WHO THE ---- DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!?!?

Listen up, Viet. Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in you who believe in the Marth boards. Not in the Marth boards that believe in you. You should believe... you should believe in yourself!
But...

Pierce's Marth...

Pierce's Marth is the Marth that will pierce the heavens...

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer

Listen up, Viet. Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in you who believe in the Marth boards. Not in the Marth boards that believe in you. You should believe... you should believe in yourself!
His Marth IS hideous though. Like, there's no getting around it lol.

He stopped getting better in like June/July when we thought he was decent, even EL gave him props and said he had potential.

Where did this potential go?

He sacrificed it and gave it to NEO/haze/royr, the ones who truly can make a difference in the metagame.

At least he's selfless, you know?

oh wait...

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Steel sux

By the way, Bardull got 5th at SCSA.
I hear he fully charge shieldbreakered someone and then hit THEM AGAIN with another shieldbreaker as they were trying to be SAFE with the large knockback and hitstun... good ol shieldbreaker bouncing, you amaze me!

Isn't that jealous worthy, Viet?

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
Why am I judged by a higher standard? <___<
Lol. My opinion doesn't matter here.

but im stupid, i play cf in tourny matches...

Nope. You're a man.

^This

No. Not ^This.

Viet, you suck fish. Believe that.
Responses in red, cause we be burnin

VietGeek

Smash Hero
videos of me vs fear will be uploaded on friday :)

I don't even know how to respond to this properly.

Regardless of who is...failing. I refuse to specific place in videos on the 1st post unless the user specifically has bestowed me the rights to, my judgment pending.

Or something like that.

Ugh language is too hard! ><

VietGeek

Smash Hero
I cleared all "bad" videos (other than Anonymous and myself) and added my Marth dittos.

Please re-add bad videos if you truly feel yours are bad or something. Please do not post other people's videos without their permission. That just causes e-drama and e-laughs.

I also updated the Jealousy Tier List! Check it out on the OP!

~VietR

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Ragnarok, IDK about your Marth since it's Wi-Fi and that D3 wasn't really that great. If you insist I shall add.

Don't always try to DS out of CG btw. You were near the edge and could've walked onto the ledge and try to fight your way back on instead; a better D3 would **** you for that lol.

Fear, post newer matches please. <_<

Steve, you roll too much, and use too many smashes. Like usmash is suppose to be one of your most used moves...but not like that lol. Also beginning of 2nd match you tried to fsmash an arrow (O_o).

More DB
Better spacing
Less rolling
Reacting better to stuff (includes being better at punishing, ex: TL is on a platform, instead of hyphen smashing, use nair. Also use nair)
Use more grabs over simply usmashing all the time (refresh your attacking moves)
better momentum canceling (use fair and fastfall instead of ADing)
more uairs (only used once in 1st match...should be one of the most used moves to juggle and put TL in a bad position since he can get juggled rather easily if you play smart; think of him as a smaller Marth).

If you want I will add you too as well. *shrug*

Yoshi Kirishima

Smash Lord
Ragnarok, IDK about your Marth since it's Wi-Fi and that D3 wasn't really that great. If you insist I shall add.

Don't always try to DS out of CG btw. You were near the edge and could've walked onto the ledge and try to fight your way back on instead; a better D3 would **** you for that lol.
Mmk I see thanks for the tip :). Well I picked it cus it was a bad match, both me and him did real bad, but apparently you want good bad matches... o.0 lol.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Mmk I see thanks for the tip :). Well I picked it cus it was a bad match, both me and him did real bad, but apparently you want good bad matches... o.0 lol.
lol

yeah if you want to know how to play a good bad Marth just watch my vids.

o_o

VGSteve

Smash Apprentice
I got more vids where that came from, but some of the matches where I caught my stride a little better will probably be posted in the critique thread. I think I can see where I go wrong a lot of the time, but other opinions definitely help to better flesh out my game.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Relcass option in FE is broken in single player, but awesome for Wi-fi.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i want to see the jealousy tier list i think i might go down now that viet has a respectable color

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
I still wanna get on this thing << (tier list)

*Flashes back to me vs Viet in Pokemon*

Am I helping? rofl <3

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
The time... HAS COME

Prepare, Failure Thread. Your time is up.

*unsheathes sword*

Your master, VietGeek, has abandoned you. You have no one left to defend you. Not even Cheese-Kun can save you now.

I'll make this quick and painless.

~~~

Now I shall let you.. rest in peace.

*Sheathes her sword as she walks into the moonlight~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom