• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
fuucck you guys lmao

its An_Da_Le. not anDALE (i hate u ORLY)
=DD to Peef cuz i wanna play more ppl there.

Dart!

Smash Master
Oh my god you ok? and its pronouced...AWN DUH LAY, like the spanish term as rashad stated. So we are going correct? Btw i'd like at least 2-3 people to go...that will make gas cost like 5 bucks per person since the car takes about 30 dollars to fill up *i'll cover the rest obviously*

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, to answer the thread title, isn't gooeybanana the guy who sandbags after paying an entree fee into a tourney?

(gooey's actually just isai in disguise)
...That is surprisingly correct. I always tend to forget I payed to enter a tourney and I fudge up =(...If I got some motivation I could be tooooo gooooddddd...too bad I have a hard time getting it, and that applies to everything ESPECIALLY running =/...I seriously sang songs in my head during the 800 all the time >_<

legion598

Smash Ace
dude singing songs in ur head during stuff is serious business, whats even more legit is making movies in ur head. andale is actually pronounced an hero, guess i prolly cant go to vro zone blah blah blah

i hardcore sandbag in tourney. i seriously did all my loveage technical **** in my pools and it cost me a few stocks. but not against falco because u cant even do that **** vs him cuz hes all like PEW PEW PEW ( U CANT EVEN SANDBAG AGAINST FALCO HES THE MOST BROKE THING EVAR)

oh and dave im about to have a similarly themed sig

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I got you,

btw, just pulled a double all nighter (took like a couple 10 minute naps, but that doesn't count); procrastination is soo fun.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
If I play Mango and he suicides 8 times for my win, given what I know about his normal performance I would NOT take that as an indicator that I'm a better player than him. But if he was the kind of guy who did SD multiple times per match, my strategy going in against him might just be to wait until he beats himself because fighting him head-on is a losing proposition.
He knows my playstyle before even playing me....=(.....

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Andale you MUST bring ur recording stuff. IDC if there is no sound, we can put in music.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I can't upload **** <_<, like i've tried uploading this one video at least 50 times and an error always comes up. and other videos i have never upload for me. I can upload on any other site fine though >_>

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Oro, I will upload everything to my channel. I'll even bring my 320GB external hard drive for you to put it on.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
cr.lk -> cr.lk -> EX Messiah Kick -> EX Cancel the back flip kick thingy -> whiffed Ultra 2 = I quit this game again. I don't give a **** if that isn't supposed to combo, it should have just for me. Just for the fact that I somehow managed to pull that whole combo off is worthy of it working ;_;........

Oh yeah, and playing as Sakura is depressing. Gotta work so hard for the mixups...I had the sickest one ever today and then....Tiger Get ****ed Up into Ultra. F.M.L.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm on XBL @ Gooey Potassium

I'm not on a whole lot though honestly xD...usually tech skilling it up on SSBM, browsing the nets, hanging with friends, and then occasionally playing SSFIV =P

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
well i didn't use any at first, and still couldn't upload.
now i have ESET NOD and PC DOCTOR?

kourck

Smash Cadet
cr.lk -> cr.lk -> EX Messiah Kick -> EX Cancel the back flip kick thingy -> whiffed Ultra 2 = I quit this game again. I don't give a **** if that isn't supposed to combo, it should have just for me. Just for the fact that I somehow managed to pull that whole combo off is worthy of it working ;_;........

Oh yeah, and playing as Sakura is depressing. Gotta work so hard for the mixups...I had the sickest one ever today and then....Tiger Get ****ed Up into Ultra. F.M.L.
LOL, if you replace the first cr. lk with cr. lp, and Ultra2 with Ultra 1, and you're in the corner, that is a real combo!

I know most of you cats dont play, but the next Peoria SSF4 tournament is coming up on Sunday, July 18th - it's only $5 so if you don't have anything to do, come on out and have some fun (assuming you find the game fun, that is).

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
If it wasn't for video games, I'm pretty sure this would have been the most depressing week of the summer thus far. Glad my Smash friends(you can take the Smash outta that if you want to ;D) aren't shady ********s that'll take advantage of my niceness. Last time I buy my other ****head friends anything.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
LOL, if you replace the first cr. lk with cr. lp, and Ultra2 with Ultra 1, and you're in the corner, that is a real combo!

I know most of you cats dont play, but the next Peoria SSF4 tournament is coming up on Sunday, July 18th - it's only $5 so if you don't have anything to do, come on out and have some fun (assuming you find the game fun, that is).
lol, where is this at, im interested (watching only)

kourck

Smash Cadet
holy dang, the guy who runs the peoria pizza works ssf4 tourneys won the first golden TE stick at evo just now...

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Wow nice. I also heard JWong got humiliated by the apparent worst character in the game AKA Adon and lost to a pad playing Zangief xD I mean I guess I didn't just hear it, I witnessed it too but just sayin' rofl...and Marn is a mother ****ing BEAST at TvC!!!!!!! I might go to this tourney, I mean I'm not a combo fiend by any means but I could at least beat one person maybe ;D!?

Matters if I work that Sunday.

Top Bottom