• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Anthony doesn't john because he doesn't even freakin' know.

I try to make my johns funny unless I'm playing Josh's Marth where I get one of those dumb string-at-the-end-of-the-sword combos.

Dart!

Smash Master
people who wobble in friendlies will get jacked in the face.
i said will didn't i? i never punched you...so obviously you didn't.

plus getting grabbed is a mistake so its not a big deal, i thought it would be funny to say that since people get so worked up about it. no hate peef, you got enough of it already :dizzy:

_OraNoS_

Smash Ace
Anthony doesn't john because he doesn't even freakin' know.
hahahahah, qft

The only thing I John about is my hand but that's a good excuse.
Not good enough for me.

Im gonna defeat AnDale.
good luck with that
Im gonna defeat AnDale.
good luck with that
Im gonna defeat anDALE.
hells yeah

Are you losers going to MAS this weekend? Did Luke talk to any of you?
Hasn't talked to me about it.. so I'm probably not going. :(

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Are you losers going to MAS this weekend? Did Luke talk to any of you?
yea luke talked to me about it, i can't go though =\

and Rashad's thumb problem is totally real, once you see it actually happen (i.e. thumb doing muscle spasms as he's playing and moving back on its own) you'll see that its definately one of the few johns thats very acceptable.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
Plus we have to agree on it it isn't just Josh's decision. If anything it would be mine since I'm the founding father lol. But before I came up in here Josh is essentially right =P.

Dart!

Smash Master
It's like,

whoever brings people to play. they chill and play with the WHOLE crew not just me or just rashad etc.
from there if the new guy manages to stick around then they're pretty much in. ^_^

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
How cute, you guys act like I'm not the founding father of this group.

Little do you all know, I was the one that ***** Josh's nuts off with Falco back in the day which got him into playing Melee and eventually got him to stop playing BrLOL. Which in turn, Josh, Luke, and I collectively got Anthony into playing but really it was all me because Josh wouldn't be around if it wasn't for me so that list would've been wittled down to...me and Luke and Luke wouldn't have came to Elmwood over 9000 if it was just a Brawl tourney which it would have been if it wasn't for me convincing Lucas and Adam to allow a Melee side tourney. Yeah yeah, I know this is post SMYM9 but still, it was the first time Anthony played Melee with us so I'm just sayin'.

Gooeybanana is the reason for the existence of Dart and Andale, Blackpanther is the reason for Gooeybanana which I guess means he's the real reason for them being around but eh. I just see Rashad as the guy who whipped all of our ***** for a solid half a year until Josh learned gay stuff with Marth while I learned 'effective' stuff with Falcon T_T...FML guys why didn't you like threaten to banish me from the crew unless I played a top tier? Now I got so much catching up to do ;_;...

Dart!

Smash Master
Zelda is so bad against fox, like pitifully bad. Cosmo would beat kels if he played someone else against just fox.

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
johns
i play zelda and beat people

plus i'd trade all my sheik peach and spacy skill for a good falcon
I wouldn't go that far I love my fox lol xD. I def understand what you mean though, a good falcon is a very sexy one.

And Jesus Christ David lol. No need to pms about it. It was meant more as a joke with some true points in there but overall meant to be taken as a joke I know you were the second to come around. And don't stop playin falcon. Just start listening to what I have to say and stop gettin offended when I do tell you somethin that's meant to help. Josh has listened to everything I told him from the getgo and you see how he's doin now. It has nothin to do with the character, well maybe just a little.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
dart, adopt me as an offical peoria crew member so i can break all ties with PEEF, pl0x.
Its cool. I only badgered him into playing with me, then got him to take it seriously, then told him to play Falcon, then trained him and practiced with him, then got him to where he is, and now he does nothing but smear me like that.

And he doesn't need to leave. I'm going off to college in less than a month.

legion598

Smash Ace
dude falcons were its at. even if u lose ur still the manliest character in the game so it shouldnt matter. and im thoroughly convinced that playing bad characters makes u better at the game, kind of like learning to ride a bike without training wheels. u get ur *** kicked really hard by the bike for a while but u learn to ride the bike faster

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
So David's switching mains to Falco? :)))) :D *awesome happy face*
Now i can get a lot of Falco dittos =)

@dave - about wavedashing, Kels and Zhu use X and R/L, I use Y and L. Its all preference tbo. Do watevers comfortable. and about the fullhopping thing: pretty sure you're pressing R/L too early after jumping then trying to jump again which means you just never inputted the R/L in between the jumps (i used to do that all the time, watch those Springfield vs Peoria crew battle, like all the full hops i did were supposed to be wavedashs).

and tbo, the true founder of the Peoria Crew is Zec/Wuwu lmao. BlackPanther is the current leader since he like founded everyone and lives here or w/e.

darkatma

Smash Hero
zhu's left handed and can do things =[
i also use X/L, makes me sad when i can't do things like pretty doublelasers from the ledge and shdl with fox
it's not the buttons' fault, my fingers are just too slow

tho, if you play as peach, X/L is wayyy easier to FC with

Dart!

Smash Master
I wouldn't go that far I love my fox lol xD. I def understand what you mean though, a good falcon is a very sexy one.

And Jesus Christ David lol. No need to pms about it. It was meant more as a joke with some true points in there but overall meant to be taken as a joke I know you were the second to come around. And don't stop playin falcon. Just start listening to what I have to say and stop gettin offended when I do tell you somethin that's meant to help. Josh has listened to everything I told him from the getgo and you see how he's doin now. It has nothin to do with the character, well maybe just a little.
the only part about the character that matters is what moves you figure out work and what don't then you move on from there.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
So I want peoria to meet at Viperboys this weekend so I can play you all.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
My ribcage hurts.(stupid airbags saving my life) AnDaLe heal me with your Azn powers. Btw, I just learned how to say your name right the other day, I always thought it was anDALE but now I know the truth!

Top Bottom