• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

Dart

Smash Lord
I'd help if you'd make it down to TIMS4 (but then we'd have to play LOL)

If you want some advice or whatever, I could lend you some :) (find you videos to show some stuff too, but it might take me a day or two to get back to the computer :\ )
any help is appreciated, the marth vs marth and the jiggs vs marth matchup are my two most hated...i understand peach now, thanks anthony, but jiggs i just don't get. i get hit once and then rested to death X_X

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I just watched an old video of Mango vs. Ken. I noticed Ken would occasionally fthrow Puff then wavedash to utilt instead of Fsmash. Seems like a logical choice, then again, Anthony is beast? Missed my acrobatic knee I did to a CPU last night guys =(. Friggin uthrow Doc to nair to uair to uair ledge cancelled off the edge to fast fall quick double jump knee. I dunno, it just looked cool, me typing it out doesn't do it any justice.

Oh yeah, Anthony...I got 3 nukes the other night, so I'm at 5 rofl. One being the funniest one thus far. It was Invasion CTF and the whole other team is running around with SMGs and Marathon/Lightweight/Commando, and I'm getting wrecked with my Tar 21 because I'm getting stupid challenges done for it. Mr. Try Hard comes out second round with my lovely FAMAS, and I use some logic and I'm like...wait...they don't have stopping power, so 1 shot burst = YESZ! Proceed to get a harrier without noticing, then a chopper gunner, I spawn kill them literally like a bajillion times and got like 16 or 17 kills LOL. While all this is happening, the score went from 1-7 to 4-7, and I'm like oh crap, tactical nuke just ends the game so we're going to lose!!! and there's 30 seconds left, so I use it with like 11 seconds to go, and we win!? I guess nukes = insta win, so I was lol'ing hardcore, I got like 7 titles that match. Good times, good times...

Yay for my long posts of me rambling!

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
By the way, if you ever want to get an easy kill on me, just dtilt me when I'm near the edge to bait a jump and then fsmash me. Pretty sure Krieg did that to me about 50 times the other day, and I never thought to grab, wavedash OoS, roll, or just let go of shield and ftilt/dtilt/jab/taunt/etc at all.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Well it looks like you guys aren't going! If I get a camera for Xmas, I'm taking mad pics, if I remember.

My Xmas choices are...iPod Nano, Camera, or an Astro bag(Oranos should know what I'm talking about) thus far. Torn, because they're all so useful.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Doing a paper =\, taking a break now, btw, i can't find my phone changer and the computer with all the vids and the 5+ hours of editing for the combo vid trailer is gone T.T

D

Deleted member

ahh,I really need to pay more attention to this thread,I keep getting side tracked haha.

Ahh I'm so excited for the new characters! Also after seeing screenshots of the game people are almost 100 percent certain that Ibuki will return. You can clearly see one of her knives coming at Guy in one of the pictures advertising the game

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
About to upload some matches from our weekly tourney.

They have commentary this time including me commentating on matches that Im playing and win in.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Hey Josh, Luke made a pretty alright suggestion for sometime this winter break. We should go up to their area and spend the weekend there or something of that nature. I dunno if my schedule will permit, but I can always try regardless. Same goes for my parents, but I think it'd be a pretty legit idea IMO

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
can't do anything december =\ prolly can't go to TImS4 unless its in january

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
not sure... it was on facebook with david saying he's up for whatever i guess O.o

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Whenever I want to Smash, everyone is busy. Whenever everyone wants to Smash, I'm busy. How the **** am I going to get better ffs!?!?!? I guess the idea of going to Springfield was nixxed for Saturday btw, they're going to that NES N00b memorial tourney in Purdue. I'm still down for playing at Rashad's, I almost want to go as soon as possible(like I get off work @ 3, I'm talking like 4 or 5 if possible) because I need to practice pretty **** badly.

Dart

Smash Lord
Whenever I want to Smash, everyone is busy. Whenever everyone wants to Smash, I'm busy. How the **** am I going to get better ffs!?!?!? I guess the idea of going to Springfield was nixxed for Saturday btw, they're going to that NES N00b memorial tourney in Purdue. I'm still down for playing at Rashad's, I almost want to go as soon as possible(like I get off work @ 3, I'm talking like 4 or 5 if possible) because I need to practice pretty **** badly.
this is fine with me, cuz my gf gets off work like 1 so i can chill with her, plus she likes to "watch and learn" smash. FTW ^_^

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
someone call my home number 565-4613 that whats to smash, my cell is MIA. oh btw, whats everyone else's numbers?

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
lol i could care less if anyone has my home number, i'm only using it while my cell is gone

Top Bottom