• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
lmao where are all these ppl coming from. we should definately do a 3rd crew battle with Springfielders too around january?

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Hey Josh, seeing as you're a Marth main...I got a question. Which character is easier to own the **** out of(not including me)? Falcon or Failco? I heard somebody switched mains solely because they can't handle learning matchups lololol.

The **** talk has resumed.

Dart

Smash Lord
Hey Josh, seeing as you're a Marth main...I got a question. Which character is easier to own the **** out of(not including me)? Falcon or Failco? I heard somebody switched mains solely because they can't handle learning matchups lololol.

The **** talk has resumed.

hmm, it depends if the falco is aggressive with lasers and it also depends on if the falcon can get momentum, i'd say its alot easier to own falco though, cuz of my ridiculous edgeguarding.

depends who you guys use, really

You could organize it to last longer by letting worse players go first
of the people we have, i'd say that the only way it would make a difference is if we put rashad or lucas and adam up. Rashad runs the chances of SDs and lucas and adam are our alts! no offense guys of course :p

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
yea tbo, As falco, i absolutely hate marth. Especially camping *** edgegrabbing marths.... Josh. lol

oh and no lie, I think Reneblade and BizWiz got a lot better. so don't understimate them. =P

and i'm pretty sure David wanted to go first in like every crew battle we've had without any luck. So david should start out in this one. lol

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Should I pick up Peach? I kind of figure, since Lucas wants to play Sheik, sure he can go ahead and then me playing Peach can add some diversity to the characters we play? Idk, Anthony apparently plays every character I play so I'm sure he's a Peach main as well as a Falcon main xD.

First wheel of fortune Rene? Come on man...that **** is elementary T_T ESPECIALLY against Marths lolol. I'm talking like some uthrow @ 30% to uair to regrab to uthrow to uair uair knee mannngggggggg. You gotta be wearing your try hard boots, which Falcon hardly ever wears =(

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
lmao its going down. yea David, pick up peach! I need peach, ICs, Jiggs, and Samus practice. I need Falcon practice too. and Shad's technical fox practice.

Dart

Smash Lord
Noes! everyone else are picking up new characters, who should i use? i'm teh suck with fox. sheik is boring i already play marth. falco is boring, that leaves what, puff...falcon LOL...Doc, hmm....

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Go Ganon or Jiggs josh!

btw, i haven't touched smash in like a month, so someone wanna set up a time and date this week to play? I'm dying for smash. x.x
Cell MIA still =\. and i won't be here for christmas break. Hope snowstorm gets us outa school =P

EDIT: or samus

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
Good idea, but aren't there any other game stores... like in peoria? cept gamestop and eb games

EDIT: I sware a saw a post from David saying something about Gamer's Choice/ SAnct, but its gone O.o

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
It'd be cool if we somehow got Gamers Sanctuary/Choice to allow us to just come to their place and play some matches on TVs/Cubes/Wiis that we provide. I think that they do similar things with some of the card games and such they do, at least at GS.

Just an idea? If anyone has a closer link than I do to these guys, help would be appreciated. All I have is Myspace :p.
wow nevermind, this was on the first page... >.>

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Nice job Anthony lol. And Josh, do not pick up Falcon rofl. I still main him and so does Adam, and Anthony plays him every once in awhile so it'd be pointless. I'd say try out Ganon/Falco/Fox/ICs but I dunno.

If only Yoshi could jump out of his shield ;_;

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
If only Yoshi could jump out of his shield ;_;
yea he'd be top tier if he could

Oh and good news guys, I got the smash vids backed up with the editing and stuff. Bad news, I got finals in a week and i don't gott many vids. lol

Really want to play this saturday or wednsday.

studly

Smash Ace
of the people we have, i'd say that the only way it would make a difference is if we put rashad or lucas and adam up. Rashad runs the chances of SDs and lucas and adam are our alts! no offense guys of course :p
none taken.. i know who our good players are

Should I pick up Peach? I kind of figure, since Lucas wants to play Sheik, sure he can go ahead and then me playing Peach can add some diversity to the characters we play?
yeah but im not maining her dude im maining ganon.. so my shiek is like doomed to mediocrity

Edit: seriously though, you guys should do this at like the next tims, and I'll record it, I got a vision for this video.
that just sounds epic!!!

Nice job Anthony lol. And Josh, do not pick up Falcon rofl. I still main him and so does Adam, and Anthony plays him every once in awhile so it'd be pointless. I'd say try out Ganon/Falco/Fox/ICs but I dunno.
yeah omg im soooo sick of playing Falcons

Really want to play this saturday or wednsday.
im free tomorrow but not Saturday :(

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Ok, I don't know about secondary'ing Peach entirely. I might pick Puff =/ Too bad they're both incredibly boring to play as when I'm all alone ;_;...I think I'm good Wednesday to Smash after like 6, and I WILL MAKE TIME Saturday if you *****es come down...I just have work 11-3 and then I think I'm good.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Triple post.

And lol @ Young Link. He can't fast fall xP

EDIT: Ok, so it appears to me that if I don't say the word sig in my post, my sig won't appear. Wtf is this ****!?

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
dave, in order for your sig to appear, you have to have as many or more characters in your post than in your sig. Pictures and movies also have a certain amount of characters, but I forget how to view them, also, idk if we will come down this weekend anymore, cause I don't know if luke wants to sit in a car for 2 hours, if we do we do, if we don't we don't, all I can say.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
i'm 50/50 on being free this saturday. Someone call me tommorow around 4-5 PM. 565-4613

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
*sigh* the typical Team IOWA treatment. "Hey guys, wanna meet up and Smash this weekend!?" "LIKE TOTALLY!!!" "Oh wait, we might or might not come because Luke's godfather may have a yeast infection"

Pfft.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Resuggesting the House of Smash plan. We just all have to get better jobs and work 40 hours a week. Not that hard so long as we cut this "social life" out of the equation and just do work, school, SMASH, and minimal sleep.

Honestly, if this awesome idea could EVER work, I'd not be posting up in this **** hole. I'm hitting up a coast >_>

Top Bottom