• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
EDIT: who wants to go with me to charleston for that viperboy thing, Evansville might go. Nov 28th
it was moved up a week to Nov. 21st.

hope to see a few of you make it :)

oh, it if there are less than 10 people coming, we're not having it at all, so pay attention :)

or bring 4 or 5 people and we'll be good for sure

Dart

Smash Lord
go there, play with people who are EXTREMELY better than you, and get better faster.

also its a once in a lifetime kind of experience. Plus $400 was an over estimate.
or i can stay and play blackpanther who, when he's not psyched out by his medical condition is actually really ****ing good. for free

Dart

Smash Lord
Brett can you tell me why ripple is refusing to put up the crew battle? or can you at least ask him if my match vs tink was recorded? i think he's mad at me for beating him really badly at TIMS3

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Nobody seems to ever want to upload videos when I'm actually doing good Josh. Ripple owning me in the last crew battle and Rashad always putting the work on me can be uploaded, but ****, when I'm actually getting good and taking stocks, the **** simply can not be uploaded. It's like a curse, but whatever y'know...=/

And yes, please be Gears 1 videos, after the 69th update to GoW2, it's still mind numbingly ridiculous to play. I don't understand the recent trend with developers making ****ty sequels, but it's getting old yooooo. Not saying MW2 is bad, but it could see some improvement in the first patch/map pack.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I still haven't touched the campaign for MW2 lol. I probably will once I hit 70 in multiplayer because then I gotta stay there for awhile for the $10,000 Gamestop tourney happening. And Josh, I still want to Smash it's just I don't wanna Smash with one single person. It's just weird playing the same person for a few hours IMO, I like it when it's 3 or 4 people so we can just swap or do doubles.

studly

Smash Ace
I still want to Smash it's just I don't wanna Smash with one single person. It's just weird playing the same person for a few hours IMO, I like it when it's 3 or 4 people so we can just swap or do doubles.
same situation with me and cookie.. god i hate living this far from peoria

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Only one solution to this, boys and girls. We establish the "House of Smash" where we all put in for like an apartment or rentable house and be all clean n' **** and then we Smash forever. Studly, Legion, and Anthony, if you guys have school in your area, be ready to transfer because I'm too lazy to do that **** so we still have to be in the Peoria-ish area.

tdk_Samurai

Smash Ace
@rene - I am mad, cause most shooter games suck minus halo 1 and 2 and a few others.

@josh - umm, ripple is prolly not putting the crews up, hes kinda known amongst team iowa to not put up games where he didn't destroy people. and I doubt you and tink got recorded, cause he wasn't recording straight through brackets, he went and hit record for a set and then stopped it. most games that are recorded are of him and finals things.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
@rene - I am mad, cause most shooter games suck minus halo 1 and 2 and a few others.

@josh - umm, ripple is prolly not putting the crews up, hes kinda known amongst team iowa to not put up games where he didn't destroy people. and I doubt you and tink got recorded, cause he wasn't recording straight through brackets, he went and hit record for a set and then stopped it. most games that are recorded are of him and finals things.

I put up games in order of importance, right now, some brawl games are more important. crews are last on my list, not to mention that it was corrupted as soon as it was recorded.

and I don't always put up games where I own people, I record more matches of me natually (it is my laptop), I record games of people who ask, and always semi finlas and up

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I don't blame ya for playing Brawl for those reasons, but just play more Meleeeeee....gotta get known eventually for that DK =3

Just like I'm going to revolutionize the way Falcon mains play one of these days. Expect to see more dsmashes in the future.

Dart

Smash Lord
Well after seeing two marth pros on top of the smash world for a few years, how would i go about revolutionizing marth? i don't think we need revolutions, just evolutions. like i play a "wacky" marth as referred to by blackpanther so maybe thats what we need?

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Well after seeing two marth pros on top of the smash world for a few years, how would i go about revolutionizing marth? i don't think we need revolutions, just evolutions. like i play a "wacky" marth as referred to by blackpanther so maybe thats what we need?
need more skittles (taste the rainbow) combos

legion598

Smash Ace
^this
also, Josh remember those Dsmash shenanigans that had u laughing ur *** off for no reason? Id say thats pretty revolutionary

nuthin wrong with brawl peoples

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
More like Anthony's illogical rests are pro.

"Hi, I'm Blackpanther, and today I'm in a 1 stock to 1 stock situation vs a Puff with one little jump left at the bottom of the stage and she's already dead for sure!" *jumps off to humiliate shine spike*

PING!!!!

Rashad proceeds to get rested from Jigg's last jump of desperation, and then officially misses his first ever wall tech as he's sent crashing into FD and then plummets to his death.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
lulz. i wish i had seen that

edit

samurai, halo 2 was only slightly better than meh.
Halo 1 > Halo 2 > Halo 3
Gears 1 > Gears 2

HOWEVER

Assassins Creed 2 > Assassins Creed 1

just beat 2 at like 3am, CANT ****ING WAIT FOR #3 !!!!!1!!!!!eleven!!!one!!!!!!

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Who's going to be trying out Street Fighter when the new version comes out? I might...I dunno...Modern Warfare 2 is pissin me off right now, it's a campers wet dream =/

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
lmao. david inorite. btw, here's MW2 guide to winning: get Harrier, Chopper Gunner, and Nuke Killstreaks. Then camp for 7 kills in a row. Hide after the seven kills. Place Harrier >>> let Harrier gets 10 kills, Set off chopper gunner, 10 more kills.. and. when your about to lose... Use the nuke. Gayest win ever. Happens to me at least five out of 7 times i play on any game mode except SnD (which is my favorite). Btw, thats my official way of playing as of now ^^^

I love M1014

Btw, I'm free tommorow, I sorta wanna smash, and sorta don't, idc really, MW2 > Smash as of until I get to level 70, I'll play smash if u guys want to.

David, next time u do LAN, invite me! oh and i'm prolly not playing SF4

Top Bottom