• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peoria/Springfield, IL Discussion: Surprisingly active o_O! That's good eats.

legion598

Smash Ace
ive got a bad *** remix of the mute city theme from F zero X

and ya I think im playing more legit now ive got some pretty good grab to **** combos ive been wanting to show off. and if anyone wnats to know my official second its Ness.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
ive got a bad *** remix of the mute city theme from F zero X

and ya I think im playing more legit now ive got some pretty good grab to **** combos ive been wanting to show off. and if anyone wnats to know my official second its Ness.
oh u should show me then, btw, when can u smash?

Renegayed, seriously, like every thread I've been to, U posted that vid. lol I think it was even in the pokemon center thread.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I have more songs if you're looking for some Anthony =3

Bring Em Out - T.I.
Party in the USA - MILEY CYRUS
Dark Blue - Jacks Mannequin(hahahaha)
You could also look into some Darude >=P

Simply suggestions =)

D

Deleted member

oh hey,I forgot to mention, in Super Street Fighter 4 they're not only adding new characters,but every character in the game is going to be rebalanced and everyone is getting another ultra,along with a a ton of other cool ****! Gen is also getting 2 new ultras cause of his 2 fighting styles. The extra stuff they're gonna add is like...Ryu getting a "fake hadouken" from the old games? Idk much about it but I guess in old games he could fake a hadouken. I think he's also getting a 2 hit "half circle" fireball motion. Stuff like that lol

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
tunak tunak tun, i get knocked down, and you had a bad day has al;ready been used in melee vids sT.T

Hastule, wth. lol if SF4 is faster than i'll play lol

D

Deleted member

lol :p I really am not sure how much more will be in SSF4, but it sounds like a total overhaul of the original sf4. Ah and I just remembered,they haven't announced it yet but if you already own a copy of sf4 then when you get ssf4 there will be some sort of "reward". They haven't told everyone what that is yet though,lol

D

Deleted member

lol it's alright,I'm really the only person playing street fighter right now around here. And I to didn't like them very much until I really got into sf4

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
MOAR SONGZZZZ

Dark Blue - Jacks Mannequin(had to mention it again lolz)
Bring Em Out - T.I.(listen to it facker)
Untouched - The Veronicas
Whatever the **** that Gwen Stefani song is with the bananas
Du Hast - Rammstein(Don't really...>=P)
If you want to make me EXTREMELY happy, Slipknot - Psychosocial, I will seriously laugh my *** off SOOOOOO HARDDDD if you put this in there xDxDxD
I Poke Her Face - Kid Cudi
Eric Prydz - Call on Me

Sorry it's mostly rap....using like metal in combo videos anymore runs the high possibility that it's in a combo video or something of that nature already. Seriously though, I will laugh my *** off so hard if Psychosocial makes some kind of appearance in the vid xD

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
haha don't forget, Tuesday/Wedn at shads, I'm pretty sure he said it was okay

And holy crap, seriously, I have over 200 matches recorded from this weekend. Its going to be a pain to try to find combos. Next time, I'm not going to record 4 hour sessions of melee, just gonna record everything and when a combo happens i'm just gonna rip it out of the vid.

Dave, i'll check out the songs later. I'm really liken Propane head and still ooking for one more song. and just tell me what u got for the choke session song.

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
and dave... can u drive to Jab 2? if not, i might to get lucas to drive us?

About to say something here again, but totaly forgot, night.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
I'm like 99% positive I can't go to JAB 2 =( My parents just said that I need to stop hanging out every day of the week and I'm assuming if I asked to go to Indiana just after going to Springfield like two weeks ago, it'd be more than likely a no. Plus, I think if I ask for Saturday off I'll more than likely be fired from my job for not only already asking off so many days for tourneys but also for being an hour and 20 minutes late this Saturday. Sorry, but I'm kind of in a ****ty situation for going to a tourney so soon since the last one =(. Plus, I really have to start being more careful with how I spend my money since tuition fees are coming again and I have insurance and cell phone bills to pay. Plus, I still gotta find a way to pay my grandparents the $2300 I owe them for the car...

So yeah, really doubting I'm going to JAB2. Looks like the Evansville vs. Peoria crew battle wouldn't happen either since Reneblade can't go, which is what I would be most inclined to go for.

I should still be able to go to Rashads either Tuesday or Wednesday, so get back with me when you guys choose which day you plan on going. I just can't go both days because of the predicament in the first paragraph =/

EDIT: The search for the choke section song is still in the works =P

Dart

Smash Lord
I now will prolly be unable to go...seeing as how ive got a 75 dollar speeding ticket to pay off. *sigh*

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
eh w/e screw jab 2.

Wedn is prolly the best day for everyone i think.

studly

Smash Ace
yeah i was gona tell u guys i wasnt going to jab2 but i see its allready out.. ggood i guess

so when ssf4 comes out im gona give it another shot see if it still sucks :p haha aaaron

yeh btw im gona try maining ganon again since hes why i switched to melee in the first place

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
reneblade, do u guys have a evansville discussion thread?

Official day for smash at shads is wedn. he's free tommorow though so anyone can come i think.

GooeyBanana

Smash Lord
Wednesday is the day my friends, Wednesday it is....

And lol Lucas, did you tell Evan about me xP? Apparently I beat him at Smash? Was it Brawl or Melee lawl?

Dart

Smash Lord
im definitely not free after 6 cuz i have a soccer banquet. maybe afterward...but that would be around 8:30

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
I really like that song josh. I'm prolly gonna definately use that song,

Here's what the song line up will prolly be: Limp Bizkit - Take a look around, nickelback - burn it to the ground, and *you had a bad day"

*David - u said u wanted "i had a bad day?"

and ggs you all

btw, lucas and adam, not sure if people can come tommorow to shads 100%, i'll call u guys up, . lol

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
lol, David we still need more vids of u, Me, josh, and Adam are pretty much set i think. Just u, Lucas, and Shad i still need more vids.

Top Bottom