• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

People are hacking basic brawl.

danielgordon1sm64

Smash Apprentice
ok for the people talking about target test nothing happens once you break all the targets
also its impossible *I THINK* to die in the homerun contest stage
@petre ...google? >.>

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Good thing i get that firewall error code (86420) so I never experienced Basic Brawls... well, from my house that is. At my friend's house, I might experience it should I risk getting hacked.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Good thing i get that firewall error code (86420) so I never experienced Basic Brawls... well, from my house that is. At my friend's house, I might experience it should I risk getting hacked.
It doesn't hurt your Wii, at least I don't think it does...

I <3 hacking online.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Target Test was cool for about 2 minutes.

Then its just another stage where people live forever.

gocubs12345

Smash Apprentice
My Opinion, hacking is cool if you aren't the one at risk. Soooo I can't wait to brawl on a practice stage!

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
I ran into a hacker in a Basic Brawl today. The stage was Home Run Contest, we all fell under the stage so we couldn't fight anymore.

BA-Leif

Smash Cadet
i got a hack too yesterday -.-
we all where playing gigabowser ...quite useless cause he isnt affected by knockback ...

after that match i left..

PowerBomb

Smash Master
i got a hack too yesterday -.-
we all where playing gigabowser ...quite useless cause he isnt affected by knockback ...

after that match i left..
Really? Being Giga Bowser on Wi-fi only works if everyone has the code enabled...

The chances of that are quite slim.

If one person had the code enabled, only he/she would see the Giga Bowser, not everyone else.
It would also cause the Wii's to desynch, so...

Uffe

Smash Hero
Are there going to be any videos of a hacked Basic Brawl? I mean seriously, I'd love to see what that looks like.

BA-Leif

Smash Cadet
Really? Being Giga Bowser on Wi-fi only works if everyone has the code enabled...

The chances of that are quite slim. /QUOTE]

but i cannot hack ...well maybe it was because we where playing via friendcode

but i cant remember the nick of him ..and i erased him form friendlist already

MajorasMask999

Smash Apprentice

The chances of that are quite slim.

If one person had the code enabled, only he/she would see the Giga Bowser, not everyone else.
It would also cause the Wii's to desynch, so...
Well technically it would be possible to do that without having everyone having the code enabled. Only thing is you'd have to use a code other than the character modifier that's out there now.

The problem with character hacks on WiFi is that with the standard character modifier code it would only take effect on your Wii, affecting which character gets loaded for you, not which character you pick. But with a WiFi Character Modifier it would change which character you picked which is what gets sent over WiFi to the other person's Wii. And yeah.

Since I suck at explaining, basically, there's a WiFi Character Modifier code except it's not being released to the public for good reasons. But it's still possible.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
I came across one today and saved it on Replay. I thought it was the most funniest thing. Everyone was taking down those targets.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
I haven't run into a hacker even once. I hope I do, though. I guess they're just very rare.
Yep. Not very much at all...

I just started hacking brawl a few days ago. Really fun. Haven't tried much though.

Wi-fi hacking is funny. You always find one of your friends dumbfounded when they play on Target Test 1 on Wifi.

Of course, it's also dangerous using codes on Wi-fi, they might corrupt your brawl data.

Slush

Smash Cadet
Why is everyone so certain its a hack? I don't understand how you can, and if you can would you be able to change to stock? : D I can only be hopeful.

JCMR-Brawler64

Smash Apprentice
I wanna play a hacking Brawl, but my question is : Thats works only in basic brawl and team battle or only works with a Smash friend??

PowerBomb

Smash Master
I dunno if I should tell you guys where to find the hacks, or how to get them.
And YES, Slush, they ARE hacks, or cheats.

And stage modifiers are hilarious online. My friends never expect it, its so funny xD

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Anyway to play co-op boss battles/SSE online with stage modifiers or something? I wonder if its possible if they both use some code.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Anyway to play co-op boss battles/SSE online with stage modifiers or something? I wonder if its possible if they both use some code.
I'm not sure if there's a code to play on SSE stages/SSE online (even though we can change match rules), but for a stage modifier (like the SSE), only one person would need to do it.

I think.

mariofanpm12

Smash Ace
I dunno if I should tell you guys where to find the hacks, or how to get them.
And YES, Slush, they ARE hacks, or cheats.

And stage modifiers are hilarious online. My friends never expect it, its so funny xD
Well, I have Wii Homebrew and Ocarina and all, but I only have offline codes. I wondered where the online one's could be found.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
I was in a hacked basic brawl earlier today. The player made the stage and background black...it was cool. As soon as it ended I saved the replays to show off to my friends...XD

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Woo, just started hacking basic brawl.

I wonder what people's expressions are when us hackers make the stage Target Test 1, or Wi-fi Practice Stage...

lol

Dalub

Smash Apprentice

Last edited:
Top Bottom