• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

People are hacking basic brawl.

CALOZ

Smash Apprentice
I hacked my game still

but online with the hack is kinda boring =/ its fun at first but then it gets boring

Offline hacking its alot of fun though

PowerBomb

Smash Master
So what are all the things that the hackers can do to basic brawl?
All they can do is change the stage to:

Target Test 1
Practice Stage
Results Stage (pitch-black)
Home Run Contest

Thats all. Everything else causes desynch or disconnections.

Unless, of course, all of the other opponents have the same exact hacks enabled, which is very, VERY close to impossible.

lcampoy8

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1220-8395-9035
All they can do is change the stage to:

Target Test 1
Practice Stage
Results Stage (pitch-black)
Home Run Contest

Thats all. Everything else causes desynch or disconnections.

Unless, of course, all of the other opponents have the same exact hacks enabled, which is very, VERY close to impossible.
theres also All-Star Resting Stage, ConfigTest, and Custom Stage (only if you opponent has the same stage as you and you both play on it before match)

PowerBomb

Smash Master
theres also All-Star Resting Stage, ConfigTest, and Custom Stage (only if you opponent has the same stage as you and you both play on it before match)
Yeah, there is, but if you use the stage modifier that doesn't require holding a button down before the match starts (during stage selection) then only you would see the stage, and then everyone would desynch.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
The stadium at the very start of the game would be a good stage. The one Mario and Kirby was at.
SSE stages will likely never be playable in multiplayer. The only way I could see them becoming playable is if someone did some hardcore hacking. Very hardcore hacking.

Mumfie

Smash Rookie
Atleast its good that others hack are offline, getting these stages online sometimes seems to be fun at random times. As long as hack codes dont ruin brawl online as it did for mario kart i wont mind.

Jumpi 95

Smash Cadet
As far as i know, hacking more then stages online is imposible, unless in friend maches.XD
I actualy do hack online but it doesnt ruin the game one bit.
Also, it is extramely rare to get a hacked stage more then twice unless the other people have the hack to.
Hackers are rare and are harmless.
Ask me if you want my FC im not posting it online.

gamepro2

Smash Rookie
hey guys im a hacker and for those of you whod like to goto HRC/all-star rest area/waiting room/target test/controler button changer test place/ or ANY custom stage youve created, id be more than happy to take you there just send your code

Xtreme Starfox

Smash Ace
Umm, people saying you can only hack stages in basic brawl are wrong. You can also Modify Pokemon, Music & the Damage ratio to 2.1+ & 0.4-, as long as you become the "host" of the room.

Zhouten

Smash Apprentice
Hacking is awesome but it's really hard to get your stage picked. I love going to the Home-Run Contest stage on Basic Brawl. It's like, everyone's fighting, then suddenly we go there, and they all just start walking around. It's so funny to see how they react:laugh:

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
I was playing basic brawl last sunday when I came across three Pits on Smashville. They all did the same moves at the same time, which meant only one person was controlling them. It was so awesome....

I have the replay btw...XD

Advance

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AlmaVulpix
3DS FC
0877-0828-1646
Oh oh oh, do want!

Hacks are hilarious... Well as long as they don't screw with the game too bad. I just like the gimmicks.

Sesshomuronay

Smash Lord
I actually think this is something that should be done more often instead of something bad that should be banned. It would be pretty fun to play on a really weird stage or have other funky stuff happen.

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
I think Brawl is the only game you can hack online without ruining anyone's fun. I've fought seven hackers online (I play With Anyone a lot) and started to hack recently. I never pick All-Star Rest Room because someone always goes in the light and you can't kill. It's funny how there's always one guy in HRC who decides to run to the end but falls off forever.
Also, my sister told me that there's a chance that some noobs are so dumb, they think you can unlock the hacked stages.

platomaker

Smash Journeyman
this happened to me twice. i saved the first match. target test level 1. the second time we battled in the online waiting room, but was booted out very quickly.

Dark Mew

Smash Cadet
So far, I've never been in a hacked match, but, seeing as there are PLENTY of hackers around, I'm sure I'll find one eventually. It might be fun to watch! lol

Spoonbob

Smash Ace
Fighting on the Level 1 Target stage was so fun. At the time I didn't even know the kid was hacking, though.

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Get Homebrew Channel then. You can do millions of stuff with it, it never gets old/boring. I know from experience! ^_^

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Oh, would you though? SD Cards are easily found at any computer hardware store, and maybe you can rent TP or borrow it from a friend? Makes me wonder, why did they use Twilight Princess in the first place and not something everybody has, like Wii Sports.

Dark Mew

Smash Cadet
If I ever get the chance to get to a store, I would definitely get a card. And I'm sure I can get TP whenever. It's just the time factor that's against me. I can never get a chance to get anything.

Teronist09

Smash Journeyman
If I ever get the chance to get to a store, I would definitely get a card. And I'm sure I can get TP whenever. It's just the time factor that's against me. I can never get a chance to get anything.
you could always just find someone with ocarina? >_>

Top Bottom