• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

Niko_K

Smash Master
D.Pch I'm being completely rational with you and I would've gave any player who spit out the same remarks as you the exact same response. You can't blame the entire match on ONE mistake because a match consists of hundreds of inputs which completely influence the match. Please don't tell me I have no clue what happened in the matches, because theDoom explained everything to me, and videos are on their way.

I'm not being an *******, I'm giving you an honest opinion that a majority of players will agree with. Does that make the rest of the community a senile ******* troll too?

If you can interpret this post as nice, you've started to read my posts properly. I'm not starting an argument, I'm just TRYING to start an intelligent debate, I want to know why your points are valid instead of you just throwing these points out there like they are fact, and not let anyone else talk about it.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm gonna finally end this B@stard here in this thread.

You are a liar fist off. Cause If someone that I beat said the something to me and you saw it, you not say 2 ****s about it and you know it. So scratch that. next.

I told doom what I was mad about and he understood that. it's not about me losing the fight, or him whoring torando. It is about HOW I LOST MY THIRD GAME! I even told doom that in the result thread and he got that. So why can't you get that? Oh I know why, cause you pick any lil thing to start something with me cause you are a trolling idiot with nothing better to do but be on my azz 24/7 and too blind from it to see what the deal REALLY is. And te reason I am slowly disliking the Peach community is case with all the **** you do and rock the stupid avatar/sig. They act like it is ALWAYS me and never you. Even after about ten months of you trolling it was ALWAYS ME. And as for you? "Niko is the cooliest, so great, so legit *insert more BS*" Like you are truley a saint. I hate people who act and do the **** you do. 10 months of BS + recent crap from you. I don't like you, you are a pile of crap to me. a Moth, a fly, any type of insult to this degree is what you are, you make me sick. hearing your name and just seeing it now makes me wanna vomit. I enjoyed beating the **** out of punks like you at school cause they messed with others for w/e reason that it was and could not defend themselfs, and also made thier school life hell. Bunch of bullies those punks were and deversed to get the **** beaten by me when they brought that **** my way and even to my friends.

But you wanna to be reasonable. Ok then. Answer these questions people who are blind from the truth will finally see how much BS you are full of.

1- Whats with the avatar still, you said if I play you at C4 You take it off. Really the only reason I played you cause I was not gonna touch you in matches at all, but people telling me so much to play you, I said I kill 2 birds with one stone. They also stopped me from actually beating the **** out of you there If you had said something to me at a tournament match I was in. 10-20 people convinced me not to kick your azz before heading to the tournament. I don't care if it is online or a video game, I don't like punks like you in general.

So Please answer the question, why are you such full of BS?

2- The hell is with the sig upgrade? You cause more problems for me and in general with this BS. Something else you said you take off. you just now prove how much of a jackazz you are with nothing better to do.

3- I say 2 ****s to you and you come out your azz out of random and start your BS example: you new sig. Explain yourself with this. You have some type of envy towards me. jealous? Want to reck my rep on here as a Peach main so you can shine and it be all about you? Need to show off so you can stand out more and over shadow me? I wanna here what you got for this BS. So explain your damm self.

I freaking dare you or anyone else to tell me I have no right to hate this scum. And that it is all Dark.Pch going crazy or etc. I freaking dare anyone. If you do you are idiots as well. I expect Niko's son King Beef or any other idiot to join on on this and support this piece of ****. You don't answer these question, it's officialy and what I say about you that others are too blind to see stand as fact and not emo BS as many wanna say as me Vs you on smashboards.

Niko_K

Smash Master
I was just in another thread talking about how you're good in teams, you placed 5th at Gimped, which is impressive as hell.

You're being illogical.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I was just in another thread talking about how you're good in teams, you placed 5th at Gimped, which is impressive as hell.

You're being illogical.
You know how many times you said stuff like that within the ten months of your trolling. You expect me to fall for that again? I don't trust anything you say anymore. Good or bad. you are 2 faced. You pulled this stunt many times before. i'm done trusting what you say and falling for this "being nice/good with Dark.Pch" act.

look here, You play the nice act and then:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6718494&postcount=3793

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6718756&postcount=3798 <---- laughing about it like it it all good and really needed to hype the situation up. You are making this too easy.

I'm not a freaking idiot as you and the others think I am. These people may be blind with the crap you do but I am not. So see what I mean when I say you can't be trusted?

Again, I want my three questions answered now or else this explains the kind of rat you really are.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh it will end. This may not be a thread for this BS but believe me. it will finally end in here. This B@stard is trapped. I'm not stupid. I new he would respond to my post about the tournament. And that new sig of his boosted this trap up even more. Then he has the nerve to play the nice act and then make those 2 other post. then I also had a little birdie tell me that when I posted about him being a liar and playing the nice act, he signs off when I told him for the second time to answer my questions. might be thinking about what BS to say or a way to slick his way out of this one. Truth is, the way I set the field, it's impossible for him to do so.

Also I am doing this so you can ALL see that it is seriously not me and there is a reason i hate this kid. Also I told him to answer my questions, and his next post was the nice act (which I then proved that he is full of BS with it with the 2 other post of his I found and linked in my post) Changing the subject and trying to get me to let my guard down and somewhat be cool with him. I think that was the reason he played that nice act to begin with and I avoid the questions. This boy must think I am really that dumb. he can't slick his way out of this one. Everything has been set and the rat that he really is is about to be exposed infront of you all.

I ask that no one stop this. this is for the good of all this BS and drama to end and the Peach boards to be free of this BS for nearly a year. No one save this tool. ether he answers my three questions or the truth is finally out and I am right and have every reason to be pissed. and all this time it has not been all me as people think. and if he has nothing to be scared of, he answer my questions within a few hours. (though him dodge my questions and playing the nice act pretty much states how full of **** he is and I already won this debate.)

So infront of everyone, I ask for the third time. Answer my three questions Niko.

Niko_K

Smash Master
You know how many times you said stuff like that within the ten months of your trolling. You expect me to fall for that again? I don't trust anything you say anymore. Good or bad. you are 2 faced. You pulled this stunt many times before. i'm done trusting what you say and falling for this "being nice/good with Dark.Pch" act.

look here, You play the nice act and then:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6718494&postcount=3793

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6718756&postcount=3798 <---- laughing about it like it it all good and really needed to hype the situation up. You are making this too easy.

I'm not a freaking idiot as you and the others think I am. These people may be blind with the crap you do but I am not. So see what I mean when I say you can't be trusted?

Again, I want my three questions answered now or else this explains the kind of rat you really are.
Just for you and your friends, I will answer all these questions even though it is amazingly unnecessary.

1: We did play at Cat4, I won our best of 5. You lied to everyone and said we played two best of 3 matches and we were 1-1. I can't exactly find your post, but YOU were the one who made a ridiculously long post, highlighting a ruleset that our grudge set HAD to follow, and after that you would not play or talk to that fool any more, why would we play 6 matches then? Oh wait, We didn't

I'm not changing my avatar because I can't find my old one and I don't like empty spaces.

2: Should I change it back to how you admit to being mediocre at this game and that I am better than you? Or should I leave it as a vague description of how your personality is WITHIN gaming (THIS DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE AN ANGSTY PERSON OUTSIDE OF GAMING, I KNOW YOU'RE A NICE PERSON, I SEE HOW YOU ARE WITH EVERYONE ELSE AT TOURNAMENTS)

3: See 2.

About your two links.

First one: All I did is post a picture because I agreed with someone. I'm not allowed to have an opinion?

Second one: All I said is that I recall that event occuring...

Nothing is going to end unless we ignore eachother, so stop freaking out and I won't have anything to respond to. People have opinions, whether or not you agree or disagree with them, they will stand present. Not everyone can like you, and not everyone can like me. Fin.

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
Those last 2 post don't sound like Excel at all. Really the first one. Something is not right. You are you really?
Yeah it's really me lol.

And I'm serious about not using Peach for a while. But I'll be sure to get her ready to kick some MK's arse in Genesis! =]

Canvasofgrey

Smash Ace
*munches on popcorn*

You guys need to chiiiill. I like the drama, but I still rather watch korean ones than this because not only is the fighting pointless on both accounts, but it also floods the peach boards with the nonsense.

No wonder why some people are uncomfortable posting here. You both are just inconsiderate ***** to the peachs here.

/end PMS

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
How's Peach on Brawl+?
She's still good, but since I'm so used to her on regular Brawl, I decided not to use her on Brawl+. She can combo pretty well, but not as well as in Melee. What I didn't like is that for some reason I can't do the instant turnip at the edge glitch thingy... :(

If she is given the ability to Float Cancel as in Melee, I might give her a go.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
*munches on popcorn*

You guys need to chiiiill. I like the drama, but I still rather watch korean ones than this because not only is the fighting pointless on both accounts, but it also floods the peach boards with the nonsense.

No wonder why some people are uncomfortable posting here. You both are just inconsiderate ***** to the peachs here.

/end PMS
Lol...Korean Soaps
Meno hates me now :(

Niko_K

Smash Master

/end PMS
I've done nothing but use proper debate structure *even though I can't digg up some posts to provide evidence* and he's done nothing but continuously throw out personal attacks at me assuming the rest of the boards agrees with him.

Honestly if you guys want I'll just leave the Peach boards. GG.

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
Come on guys, we all play a character who makes hearts come out of her ***, there's no need for so much hate :(

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
I've done nothing but use proper debate structure *even though I can't digg up some posts to provide evidence* and he's done nothing but continuously throw out personal attacks at me assuming the rest of the boards agrees with him.

You don't have to leave... You can just throw your controller down and hide in a corner for a little.
We can call it a "Time Out" sorta thing. Think about what you two did wrong.
In fact, we could send Dark Peach there too, and after your time is over with maybe you two will forgive each other.
Awwwww....(I sound like white parents)

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado

*grabs* You aren't going anywhere D:

As a tournament player, I was hoping you take a more active part in the Peach Boards discussions. You don't really visit this place much anyway. I for one don't see as the bad guy/my enemy. And the same goes for you Dark

I don't think I can speak on behalf of everyone here but I for one am heartily sick of all this argueing. It's bad enough that Edreese has stopped playing and at this rate, it wouldn't surprise me if this place partially died

Dark - You're beating a dead horse. We get it, you don't like Niko. You don't need to make long winded posts about it. I sympathise with you but continually shouting at Niko isn't going to make things better. You contribute here a lot, people look up to you and you place well in tourneys. Really, you shouldn't care about what other people think. You're in a competitive environment. You're going to get people who annoy the hell out of you and if you accept that and just ignore them, you'll feel much better

Niko - I'm not gonna lie, you've been a bit of an *** towards Dark in the past imo. But you have most definitly improved loads and you've stopped aggrivating him as much which a lot of people haven't given you credit for. All the same, you could at least turn your sig off when visiting here. It would be nice if you visited the Peach boards more often since you do well with her in tourneys from what I gather

I'm not taking sides because getting in depth into this is like wedging yourself between two beds of spikes. I respect both of you and you're both perfectly capable Peach players who place well. Please, take this stuff to pms

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
*grabs* You aren't going anywhere D:

As a tournament player, I was hoping you take a more active part in the Peach Boards discussions. You don't really visit this place much anyway. I for one don't see as the bad guy/my enemy. And the same goes for you Dark

I don't think I can speak on behalf of everyone here but I for one am heartily sick of all this argueing. It's bad enough that Edreese has stopped playing and at this rate, it wouldn't surprise me if this place partially died

Dark - You're beating a dead horse. We get it, you don't like Niko. You don't need to make long winded posts about it. I sympathise with you but continually shouting at Niko isn't going to make things better. You contribute here a lot, people look up to you and you place well in tourneys. Really, you shouldn't care about what other people think. You're in a competitive environment. You're going to get people who annoy the hell out of you and if you accept that and just ignore them, you'll feel much better

Niko - I'm not gonna lie, you've been a bit of an *** towards Dark in the past imo. But you have most definitly improved loads and you've stopped aggrivating him as much which a lot of people haven't given you credit for. All the same, you could at least turn your sig off when visiting here. It would be nice if you visited the Peach boards more often since you do well with her in tourneys from what I gather

I'm not taking sides because getting in depth into this is like wedging yourself between two beds of spikes. I respect both of you and you're both perfectly capable Peach players who place well. Please, take this stuff to pms
I think Rick just Bulls-Eyed this whole converation.
But I also think there still going to argue....(Just wait till Dark Peach logs back on)

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
NOOOOO, Excel_zero, but why? You can't stop! You're too awesome to quit!!

Hey, wait a minute...

Yeah it's really me lol.

And I'm serious about not using Peach for a while. But I'll be sure to get her ready to kick some MK's arse in Genesis! =]
Ooooooh, for a while! So that means you'll come back right? Well, good luck anyway xd

inb4me xD

I hope it's sweet. I don't really like salt
That;s just too bad. Cause I like salt better XD. Want a kitkat? xd

Anyway, I pretty much agree with everything you've said xd.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Game over B@stard

Oh I made that post alright. If you need me to get that I glady get that post myself and show you it. the the rules I set was that it be streamed for the whole world to see and that would settle who was better. Pretty much a pride match, and you agreed (No you did not you say? Need I get that post where you agreed as well?).

Again I will state that we played six matches. when set one ended, I looked back to see who had next. No one was around then said "screw it lets play again" That set that when people came and saw the match. No one was really there the first set to see. think I have to lie about losing to a scum like you. compared to the **** I have been losing too, losing to you means nothing at all. And I also told you when you ask to play me, that we just play for the hell of it. so it was 1-1 But since you though that you beat me 3-2, you did not want to play me again after I told you that we can stream the matches. Your BS excuses about the match being too campy and crap. You were not crying about this back then when you played that Peach player in your area and made that combo video insulting me at the end. you did not make these excuses when wanted to play me for so long and saying you kick my azz. After we played you made this BS excuse of why not doing Peach dittos. You play an agressive Peach. I play to many agressive Peach players daily. and know how to deal with them, you are no different. and you don't like how I counter you being agressive. Thus after playing me, you don't ever wanna do Peach dittos and make BS excuses for having an official match set up like it was suppose to be in C4

I even asked you for a MM at COT4 and for this time you follow our original rules and have it streamed. and you coward out with that excuse all because You so call think you beat me 3-2 and wanna keep that record over me for the rest of your life. You were actually afraid I kick your azz infront of the whole world. Not only are you a trolling prick, you are a punk too.

also you say:

YOU were the one who made a ridiculously long post, highlighting a ruleset that our grudge set HAD to follow, and after that you would not play or talk to that fool any more, why would we play 6 matches then?

Did I not explained why I even decided to play you. I know I did. But incase you are to full of **** to see it when it is all in question 1:

Really the only reason I played you cause I was not gonna touch you in matches at all, but people telling me so much to play you, I said I kill 2 birds with one stone. They also stopped me from actually beating the **** out of you there If you had said something to me at a tournament match I was in. 10-20 people convinced me not to kick your azz before heading to the tournament.

So you had no better answer. You lost that one when my question even stated why I played you. You are getting weak and being broken aprt here. As strong as I stand out in this debate to end you, you answers get more weak and stupid. i'm smarter than you are Niko, don't for get that.

Also with the avatar, you are full of it. why?

Reason #1= Smart part of a convo with Niko on MSN:

date of this convo= 1/27/09 (4:43:41 PM) total duration of the full convo= 1 hour 6 mins.

Dark.Pch: @ questions for you
Dark.Pch: first one
Dark.Pch: Just how long you paln to keep the avatar and sig, thought you said you get rid of it If I played you
Niko <3's Chunky Soup: Ill change it in a sec
Niko <3's Chunky Soup: Ive just been really busy doing other stuff, I didnt mean to leave it that long.

Reason # 2: It was not that hard to just get another avatar and replace it. And you saying you don't like empty spaces for an icon is so damm weak. i know 10-12 year old kids who can better legit lies then you. also there is a post when you played the nice act, this was at C4 and a poster said it is hard to believe what you said when you have the avatar and sig. Then you said you are not on your area or on your computer so you can't change it. that your pick is at your PC.

Now for your sig, you are not explaining why you even have it. you are not even answering my question honestly. you know why you rock the sig but you just don't wanna admit it. I have already said why. You are weakening. So since you can't answer question number 2, I have done it for you already. what you should be changing your sig too is anything not dealing with me in it. That would kill about half or more of this crap. there is no point in it all all. you know what it shows?

- what an idiot you are and nothing more but a troll
- Have jealous, evny, etc. towards me and you wanna kill my rep so you can shine more since I am an obvious threat to you when it comes to Peach competition and you know it.
- Are actually scared that I am better than you and wanna do w/e it takes to get people on my azz, hate me, make me go emo and you stand out as the person that revealed all of this, thus you shine as Peach and I sit in the shadows. And all see you as a better player than me and people see me as a pathetic emo kid who is not really good as Peach.

niko all this **** that you are doing, I have done too back in middle and high school I know how to be slick, I know how one can be slick and con others. I know and seen it all kid. I am not as stupid as you are. so no, you kept the avatar and sig for reason I have stated in this thread/debate already. or else if you really wanted this to end, you would have gotten rid of it long ago.

And as for those 2 post I linked. No dont even try to con yourself out of this one dumbazz. The way you responded with that picture was stupid and hypes the other person up cause they think it is funny, just like you did. there was really no need AT ALL for something like that if you were really trying to be nice and respect me. What you did was show off and TRY to be funny. Then the second post you put that lil laughing face "xD" I don't know how dumb you think I am or how stupid you really are.

And yes you are right. this can all end if we ignore each other. But look at this. who responds to who first with BS for about a year? not me, you always come to me with BS. And there are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many post to prove this crap. So yea, you come to me first to start your crap. so before you go saying things like your last stament in your post. Look at yourself and actually do it. I know I have. I say nothing to you. you come to me out of random with usual crap.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your answers are weak, you used the same answers for question one and two. And with each post you have gotten weaker and weaker with claims and defending yourself. you are officially finished. you can't debate with me on crap like this and expect to win it. Now if you and the rest took the time to read all of this, who will clearly see who is full of it. and if you did not, Easily proves my point with that alone cause you don't wanna know the truth.

The drama and BS for a year has ended. I exposed you so bad on how much of a typical prick you really are. I did my job and put up one hell of a fight/debate. You lost, the truth is finally out. A year of BS was just ended by me. Don't you ever try to mess with me in things like this again you b@stard. now that you have been exposed, you can continue your like acts of envy or w/e. you will just be proving my point more and more. But everyone already knows this. from who read this debate.

* and by the way if you even dare try and sweet talk your way out of this one, I have 7-10 post in from of me that will crush you as much as this post did. I'm always thinking one step ahead and plan ahead. you know how I am with debating, you know I don't freaking play around in them, yet you try and test me. And you lost. don't ever do this again.

Now if you know what is good for you, you take off the avatar and any sigs dealing with me in them. Or are you still mad and full of envy and you wanna keep them. if so go ahead. Just proves my point and shows how more or a freaking man I am and not a punk like you are and that I am actually better than you at both Peach and being a straight up man. ending you like this, this calls for a party. I would actually go out to drink for something like this. consider yourself three stocked. I'm sure you have other people who are punks like you and troll, so don't feel to bad. you atleast have people of your idiotic and pathetic taste.

Niko_K..............Game Over!!!

Niko_K

Smash Master
Before I tear your angsty posted to bits. You should read this.

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response.

By the looks of your post above I did a **** fine job

Point 1 you made was that we played six matches: You're wrong

Point 2 you made was that I wouldn't MM you at COT 4: I had no money and I had just lost $20 to Hylian, you also just said I had a 3-2 record on you. Thanks for clarifying.

Point 3 you made was that I said I was going to change my avatar and I didn't. I didn't change it. Get trolled again. and Again.

Point 4 you made was that I have no explination for my signature...Truth is it's just a pretense to every single post you make, just like the one above

Point 5 you made was that I am just jealous and trying to shun your rep down. I don't need to do that, I place better than you. Stop thinking so highly of yourself. It's a huge downfall and MANY players (Including some of the BEST peaches) agree with me.

Point 6 you made was that you think I'm exploiting your emotional problems to make myself stand as the better peach main and make you stand out more as emo. First part is false, second is hysterically true.

Point 7 you made was that I posted that picture in response to F for Fatals attack on you for getting ***** at CAT4 and then throwing your controller. Which actually happened, I just posted a picture that said winnar is you. What an attack to you that is.

Point 8 you made concedes with point 7, that I posted an (laughing face) xD because I was simply agreeing with what F for Fatal said. I didn't say what he said, attack him not me. I'm just voicing my own opinion, which IS not against any rule...

Point 9 you made was that I was the first to respond to your BS, when ACTUALLY all I said was you shouldn't discredit theDoom because he plays MK. You had some lucky stuff happen that set too and you don't hear him complaining, he even PLACED higher than you, he got 9th, placing with the likes of top pros, yet you should have beat him? You just started freaking out on me for speaking a perfectly valid opinion in as suttle of a way as possible

You can keep telling yourself you won whatever fight you think there is. You can keep telling yourself I'm jealous and envious of you. All you are doing is fueling your own beliefs on something that doesn't exist.

Dark.Pch.....You've wasted so much time :) I don't even need to watch T.V cause of you. AND I get to work on my intellectual skills and debating skills. Thanks for the cruch

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
oooo drama.....

*grabs some popcorn and waits for the next response*

Niko_K

Smash Master
Dark.Pch said:
i'm smarter than you are Niko, don't for get that.
You can't possibly believe that any percentage of your argument is valid without even knowing how to spell or punctuate...

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754

I am honestly lost for words. Well, except these ones that I'm writing now. I guess I'm not totally lost for words then
hey rick want some popcorn? cause i have plenty to go around.

tbh. this drama is sort of like watching a climatic soap opera >____>

Niko_K

Smash Master
One last thing.

Gaym over Dark.peech! i no I'm wright so ill just stop posting. cause everythin u say is just bs and youre tryin to be on my azz all da time. i dun need to read your logikal posts because I know i'm right!

Ulevo

Smash Master
Dark.Pch, seriously?

I don't know the specifics between you and Niko, nor do I care, but develop some testosterone. This isn't necessary, and there are plenty of ways in which you could deal with the disputes between the two of you other than ruining a character board with your consistent whiny bickering.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Lol jailbait

hey rick want some popcorn? cause i have plenty to go around.

tbh. this drama is sort of like watching a climatic soap opera >____>
I hope it's sweet :D I don't really like salt

You're right, the drama on the Peach Boards is like a soap opera. Except the adverts are the best bit rather than the bit you're watching because what you're watching is a pile of rubbish

Can you guys take this elsewhere? It wouldn't surprise me if Roan threw Bob-ombs at you for littering up his thread
Although we do attract other viewers on this board

Guys, now is the time to advertise stuff

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Lol jailbait

I hope it's sweet :D I don't really like salt

You're right, the drama on the Peach Boards is like a soap opera. Except the adverts are the best bit rather than the bit you're watching because what you're watching is a pile of rubbish

Can you guys take this elsewhere? It wouldn't surprise me if Roan threw Bob-ombs at you for littering up his thread
Although we do attract other viewers on this board

Guys, now is the time to advertise stuff
he would have to get the bombs from me. cause i pull bombs up at an abnormally high rate >______>

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

Funny, I thought I was suppose to be the emo one. but then after that post of mine you say:

Before I tear your angsty posted to bits. You should read this.

An Internet troll, or simply troll in Internet slang, is someone who posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum or chat room, with the intention of provoking other users into an emotional response.

By the looks of your post above I did a **** fine job

Point 1 you made was that we played six matches: You're wrong

Point 2 you made was that I wouldn't MM you at COT 4: I had no money and I had just lost $20 to Hylian, you also just said I had a 3-2 record on you. Thanks for clarifying.

Point 3 you made was that I said I was going to change my avatar and I didn't. I didn't change it. Get trolled again. and Again.

Point 4 you made was that I have no explination for my signature...Truth is it's just a pretense to every single post you make, just like the one above

Point 5 you made was that I am just jealous and trying to shun your rep down. I don't need to do that, I place better than you. Stop thinking so highly of yourself. It's a huge downfall and MANY players (Including some of the BEST peaches) agree with me.

Point 6 you made was that you think I'm exploiting your emotional problems to make myself stand as the better peach main and make you stand out more as emo. First part is false, second is hysterically true.

Point 7 you made was that I posted that picture in response to F for Fatals attack on you for getting ***** at CAT4 and then throwing your controller. Which actually happened, I just posted a picture that said winnar is you. What an attack to you that is.

Point 8 you made concedes with point 7, that I posted an (laughing face) xD because I was simply agreeing with what F for Fatal said. I didn't say what he said, attack him not me. I'm just voicing my own opinion, which IS not against any rule...

Point 9 you made was that I was the first to respond to your BS, when ACTUALLY all I said was you shouldn't discredit theDoom because he plays MK. You had some lucky stuff happen that set too and you don't hear him complaining, he even PLACED higher than you, he got 9th, placing with the likes of top pros, yet you should have beat him? You just started freaking out on me for speaking a perfectly valid opinion in as suttle of a way as possible

You can keep telling yourself you won whatever fight you think there is. You can keep telling yourself I'm jealous and envious of you. All you are doing is fueling your own beliefs on something that doesn't exist.

Dark.Pch.....You've wasted so much time :) I don't even need to watch T.V cause of you. AND I get to work on my intellectual skills and debating skills. Thanks for the cruch
You can't possibly believe that any percentage of your argument is valid without even knowing how to spell or punctuate...
One last thing.

Gaym over Dark.peech! i no I'm wright so ill just stop posting. cause everythin u say is just bs and youre tryin to be on my azz all da time. i dun need to read your logikal posts because I know i'm right!
Also I never said that you 3-2 me. I'm stating that is what you think. Read more clearly please.

So with your second post, you admit that you have been lieing this whole time and can't be trusted. And still have been trolling after you said you stop. Then you troll some more to cover up me exposing your for the punk that you really are.

It's over Niko, It's over, you lost. Just shut up and go on about your crap. I ended you infront of everyone already, stop trying to cover yourself up and sound tuff. You are actually breaking down with your post. You are a waste and a joke. And all these post prove how full of crap you are. nothing you say or do will save you from this one. the drama and your crap ends here.

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
let's repeat this guys:

Being in a fight on the internet is like competing i nthe Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still ********.

no offense intended, the expression just fits with all this "I WON" **** =X

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
...that's horrible. Seriously. I get what you're saying but...you could really offend someone by saying that :x

I'm just waiting for someone with a red name to pop along and tell everyone to calm down
Oh P.S @ Yaaaay - I don't really like Kit Kats :( Sorry

So. Tournament results. Roan, maybe you should colour older tournament results in one colour and newer/more recent ones in a different colour?
So many placings...reminds me I need to at least try getting to a tourney

Niko_K

Smash Master
Dark you didn't even counter debate. You just quoted what I said. Told me I didn't 3-2 you. Then proceeded to shove your opinion down my throat, that you're right and I'm wrong

By me saying I'll leave the peach boards if you want is being emo? No, that's just taking into consideration the amount of spam we cause.

In my second post I didn't lie one bit. You're just assuming I did.

"You are still trolling after you said you would stop" That's called being trolled.

You do it every time. I'm actually winning this debate because you haven't even debated anything :)

swordgard

Smash Hero
...that's horrible. Seriously. I get what you're saying but...you could really offend someone by saying that :x

I'm just waiting for someone with a red name to pop along and tell everyone to calm down
Oh P.S @ Yaaaay - I don't really like Kit Kats :( Sorry

So. Tournament results. Roan, maybe you should colour older tournament results in one colour and newer/more recent ones in a different colour?
So many placings...reminds me I need to at least try getting to a tourney
I dont think that dark.pch knows how to get rid of trolls seriously lol. You cant win versus a troll this way XD. And yes, as of now imo Niko_K IS winning.

And truly, please use proper debating on that last argument, i did not see much. All i saw was you basically say you won, darkpch.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch, seriously?

I don't know the specifics between you and Niko, nor do I care, but develop some testosterone. This isn't necessary, and there are plenty of ways in which you could deal with the disputes between the two of you other than ruining a character board with your consistent whiny bickering.
See? perfect example of what I was saying before. Like it is all me. Why not get at Niko as well. Oh wait, you are from canada. No wonder.....

I dont think that dark.pch knows how to get rid of trolls seriously lol. You cant win versus a troll this way XD. And yes, as of now imo Niko_K IS winning.

And truly, please use proper debating on that last argument, i did not see much. All i saw was you basically say you won, darkpch.
More canada pride? Is Niko actually calling his friends in here to help him out and defend him? what a lil punk. dude talks all big and **** yet when he is getting beat, calls his friends to help him clear his name and rep infront of everyone. hahahahahaha!. This is too good.

anyway I asked everyone not to stop this debate from happening cause I was gonna expose to you all what kind of person Niko is, and now he is bugging out with his post. I did my job, prove my point and I'm happy about it. the Niko Vs Dark crap has been ended by me. I seriously got nothing to say to this pathetic prick. all that he says this post on is (seriously do I have to explain it?

So sorry rowan for having this debate here. But this was the perfect time, place and set up to do it. And it was the good for me and the Peach boards. Now if people like that poster I quoted still wanna be on Niko side and make him feel like he has done nothing wrong and is (insert BS here) then you boys go ahead. Niko just got ended and this is officially over.

Now that this is over..........uh resume to the tournament thread.........though there is not much talked about here to begin with.

swordgard

Smash Hero
See? perfect example of what I was saying before. Like it is all me. Why not get at Niko as well. Oh wait, you are from canada. No wonder.....

anyway I asked everyone not to stop this debate from happening cause I was gonna expose to you all what kind of person Niko is, and now he is bugging out with his post. I did my job, prove my point and I'm happy about it. the Niko Vs Dark crap has been ended by me. I seriously got nothing to say to this pathetic prick. all that he says this post on is (seriously do I have to explain it?

So sorry rowan for having this debate here. But this was the perfect time, place and set up to do it. And it was the good for me and the Peach boards. Now if people like that poster I quoted still wanna be on Niko side and make him feel like he has done nothing wrong and is (insert BS here) then you boys go ahead. Niko just got ended and this is officially over.

Now that this is over..........uh resume to the tournament thread.........though there is not much talked about here to begin with.

We all know that hes trolling you, you just seem to be the one who does not understand how to get rid of him.

Top Bottom