• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

DrakeRowan

Just call me "Rowan"
3DS FC
3668-9905-1901
lol 4-5 pages in a span of 5hrs.

You guys rule >_>

So. Tournament results. Roan, maybe you should colour older tournament results in one colour and newer/more recent ones in a different colour?So many placings...reminds me I need to at least try getting to a tourney
I know what you mean :(. I'm just going to save everything in a word document and erase come March 9th.

Roan, out of curiosity, do you post all of these results in Ankoku's thread btw if they have a thread/date/etc.?
No I don't. (Yet.)

Soon though I'm going to be linking each result to its respected thread.

Canvasofgrey

Smash Ace
Eh, I guess I'm not into the whole testosterone thing for bragging rights. For fun, I would rather just play friendlies with items on and all stage randomizer on, that's much more fun in my opinion. I only gamble if I know I'm going to win.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
sweet good ****. If i'm not dead broke then i'l ldeff mm you just to get some more pressure practice too. Every little bit helps, right?
Ok then, see you saturday.

Dark Pch and I are gonna send u to the slaht training academy
Hold now. My Peach is no slutt. She is only like that against meta.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
@ Dark & Niko- this has been the best read of my week.
Seriously hilarious

Nah, I'm still planning on maining Peach. I'm just using different characters to see how I do and so I can learn them. It really helps matchups if you use the opposite character.
I'm doing this too actually.

Xyless

Smash Master
@ Dark & Niko- this has been the best read of my week.
Seriously hilarious

I'm doing this too actually.
I've been trying to do this, but I have found myself still playing the lower characters and enjoying myself immensely (Pokemon Trainer is the shining example so far) and I feel somewhat bored playing the higher characters. I think playing Peach has somewhat spoiled me as far as wanting a character that takes effort to win with.

Which is the same reason I mained Mewtwo back in Melee...I like challenges.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
I've been trying to do this, but I have found myself still playing the lower characters and enjoying myself immensely (Pokemon Trainer is the shining example so far) and I feel somewhat bored playing the higher characters. I think playing Peach has somewhat spoiled me as far as wanting a character that takes effort to win with.

Which is the same reason I mained Mewtwo back in Melee...I like challenges.
Yeah, but there's high tier characters with that feel...Diddy and Wario stand out to me. Wario requires an absurdly focused "don't get grabbed" game and Diddy's really technical.

I'd get really bored with MK I think :/

Xyless

Smash Master
Also, I regret that I haven't gone to as many tournaments as I had originally planned this last month or so. I missed two over the last month or so because my girlfriend wanted to come visit, and she takes priority to tournaments (sure, it cost FAR more than a tournament, but we actually had a great freaking time). I missed one last weekend that I was planning on going to because I hadn't had a weekend off for over a month (lots of traveling). And I'm missing a decent sized one this weekend again because my girlfriend wants to visit.

...I'm going to try to make up for it in the next few weeks, especially with hopes that I'll be going to the next Midwest Circuit tourney. If I can get a ride.

I've also been playing Pokemon Trainer more lately, but I don't think I'd use him in serious tourneys (like the circuit) at all. I've been mostly using him as a stand in while I try to train myself to use C as a jump button and the dpad (down dpad being grab) as smash.

So...yeah. Sorry about the lack of updates lately. I feel ashamed.

Xyless

Smash Master
Yeah, but there's high tier characters with that feel...Diddy and Wario stand out to me. Wario requires an absurdly focused "don't get grabbed" game and Diddy's really technical.

I'd get really bored with MK I think :/
Wario's one of my favorites to play as (I'd call him #4 after Peach, PKMN Trainer, and ZSS). Diddy can be fun, but I haven't given him enough time.

Yeah, I really hate playing as MK. He's so easy to kill with, especially with his high priority and glide. He would be so much more fair without his upB glide and second attack with the upB IMO.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
@ Rickerdy, how can you NOT like kitkats? O_O I wanna have a fight with and also create some drama. Just because you don't like kitkats.

Anyway, are there any kickass tournament results lately? I've heard that she's in Underused tier x_x I think she needs some wins of our Peachy pro players xd. I'll cheerlead you xD.

Ghehe

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Wario's one of my favorites to play as (I'd call him #4 after Peach, PKMN Trainer, and ZSS). Diddy can be fun, but I haven't given him enough time.

Yeah, I really hate playing as MK. He's so easy to kill with, especially with his high priority and glide. He would be so much more fair without his upB glide and second attack with the upB IMO.
In my fantasy world, MK's Up B is replaced by his Side B, and we all live happily ever after
(or not)

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
If MK did not have his up-B OOS, he'd be soooo much easier T_T We'd actually have viable approaches.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
@ Rickerdy, how can you NOT like kitkats? O_O I wanna have a fight with and also create some drama. Just because you don't like kitkats.

Anyway, are there any kickass tournament results lately? I've heard that she's in Underused tier x_x I think she needs some wins of our Peachy pro players xd. I'll cheerlead you xD.

Ghehe
There has not been a Peach that placed in the top 7 lately Thats why she has been dropping. I had that chance to last saturday and blow it. I'm getting annoyed at my self for this.But no Peach players are hitting top 7 so she is sinking.

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
There has not been a Peach that placed in the top 7 lately Thats why she has been dropping. I had that chance to last saturday and blow it. I'm getting annoyed at my self for this.But no Peach players are hitting top 7 so she is sinking.
Don't get too down about it, there's going to be like 9,001 peach players at Mass Madness (or at least 5-6), so one of us will just have ot take a top 8 spot :O

or get ***** by green ace, fatal, ect. But lets be optimistic xD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Don't get too down about it, there's going to be like 9,001 peach players at Mass Madness (or at least 5-6), so one of us will just have ot take a top 8 spot :O

or get ***** by green ace, fatal, ect. But lets be optimistic xD
The hell with Fatal, Yoshi I learned that match up, I was losing to them and found out why. The first mass madness I went to I got 13th, then the next was 9th I plan to break that record. And I know the competition there. But I am not holding my breath here. Even when I have it, I lose it out of random or something dumb.

We'll see but at this, I should hit top7+ no damm excuses. If crap does not happen to me, I'm hitting that spot.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Im going to start going to tournaments soon so hopefully Ill start ranking 7th or higher Dark. Pch.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I hope that too.
olling and wanna be like his idol. The more Peach players hate on me as well as others, it jus clearly shows I am better if they take all this time to get at me. Just ignore him and let me get my hate of skill and evny.

Niko_K

Smash Master
He said he will start placing better and said your name at the end to emphasize that we was referring to your post. He's not after you now.

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'm not going to be placing Top7 anywhere anytime soon lol, but i'm working at it xD

It's gonna take awhile. Massachusetts isn't exactly known for its Brawl Community, but there are quite a few good players here i'd have to go through =[

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
He said he will start placing better and said your name at the end to emphasize that we was referring to your post. He's not after you now.
I don't get like why you posting to me over and over like I trust anything a liar would say. Let me help you out here. when one hates you with a huge passion, best thing you wanna do is not speak to them and avoid them. Do that and there will be no problems. That simple.

Also if you have not been paying attention to him lately, he is actually trolling. Dealing with you for nearly a year, you get use to it.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
olling and wanna be like his idol. The more Peach players hate on me as well as others, it jus clearly shows I am better if they take all this time to get at me. Just ignore him and let me get my hate of skill and evny.
Dude, no offence or anything.. but is it that time of the month for you or something? Can you get off your Period?
Seriously man... I'm starting to think twice about you, all you do is complain and cry (*****) about ****ing everything...
And then when you lose you go into some suicidal Debby Downer trip.

Niko_K's sig is pretty accurate right about now.

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
come on guys, we were having healthy tourney dsicussion here for a second, let's keep it that way D=

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dude, no offence or anything.. but is it that time of the month for you or something? Can you get off your Period?
Seriously man... I'm starting to think twice about you, all you do is complain and cry (*****) about ****ing everything...
And then when you lose you go into some suicidal Debby Downer trip.

Niko_K's sig is pretty accurate right about now.
*In one ear, out the other*

come on guys, we were having healthy tourney dsicussion here for a second, let's keep it that way D=
Don't worry, nothing is gonna break out here. Just ignore them.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Ignore him Excel. The guy has selective reading beyond anyone I've ever seen. You can present him with the cure for cancer and he'll just complain about how it doesn't help him. Be cool homie. ^.^

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ignore him Excel. The guy has selective reading beyond anyone I've ever seen. You can present him with the cure for cancer and he'll just complain about how it doesn't help him. Be cool homie. ^.^
Then you wonder why I have problems with you. see how you post. They were being ignored as I just told rainy and you come with this post to feed the fire like it is needed. That post was not need to you to add on to the ****. So look at yourself before you dare get on me.

Also he is a beginner toll. And I am not the only one who knows this. Learn your **** before you post to add on to crap not needed.

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
...uh...anyways.

Dark, how good are you against Metaknight? My friend got wrecked by KoreanDJ Saturday, and he may or may not be going to Mass Madness. Couldn't get a straight answer from him xD

If you want to place Top7 you'll do yourself a lot of good to have the Mk and Snake matchups down pat.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Then you wonder why I have problems with you. see how you post. They were being ignored as I just told rainy and you come with this post to feed the fire like it is needed. That post was not need to you to add on to the ****. So look at yourself before you dare get on me.

Also he is a beginner toll. And I am not the only one who knows this. Learn your **** before you post to add on to crap not needed.
A beginner? Dude your a ****in' ***...Im not going to lie .. I could **** you in brawl any day.
And you probably know it too. Because I played you about four months ago and I beat you one match and then the next match you log off and start crying about how much lag it was..
Then I've contacted you like 3 times about dittos and you always pull some crap out of your *** like Im playing someone else or I dont feel like it right now.

Then my friend Riku00 plays you with some friendlies and he freakin wupps your *** hardcore and you cry that it was serious lag and pull crap outta your *** I can go find the visitor messages if you want.

Also, ask King Beef if Im a "Beginner"

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
...uh...anyways.

Dark, how good are you against Metaknight? My friend got wrecked by KoreanDJ Saturday, and he may or may not be going to Mass Madness. Couldn't get a straight answer from him xD

If you want to place Top7 you'll do yourself a lot of good to have the Mk and Snake matchups down pat.
Meta and snake are nothing to me. Don't approach meta. You have no buissness going to him. A;ways let him come to you and just spam turnips till he gets close. Then fight him. This helps cause Meta is kinda light, so you save your kill moves, you can kil him easy.

Snake is kinda the same think. at times you can go to snake. its not that hard or dangerous. and you can pressure him to death. he also can't take it to the air alot if you are close. And he has no mobility besides the upsmash slide. Bait his tilts cause snakes will use it alot. And bay close attention to his traps.

also done correctly, you can outcamp snake.

Niko_K

Smash Master
How can you go around saying MK is nothing to you when you got eliminated by MK's at both COT4 and Gimped1? Obviously there are things you need to work on before MK is nothing to you.

I mean sure theres confidence, but you need to be realistic too.

Rainy

Smash Apprentice
I've just noticed that when a good MK gets me/other peachs i know Offstage, it's pretty much stock over if I don't get pretty lucky.

I've never really played a top-level Snake.

Last time i played a mediocre MK online i had ot camp his *** to win, which was a meh feeling =/

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
A beginner? Dude your a ****in' ***...Im not going to lie .. I could **** you in brawl any day.
And you probably know it too. Because I played you about four months ago and I beat you one match and then the next match you log off and start crying about how much lag it was..
Then I've contacted you like 3 times about dittos and you always pull some crap out of your *** like Im playing someone else or I dont feel like it right now.

Then my friend Riku00 plays you with some friendlies and he freakin wupps your *** hardcore and you cry that it was serious lag and pull crap outta your *** I can go find the visitor messages if you want.

Also, ask King Beef if Im a "Beginner"
typo spark a flare in you. I ment troll not toll.

And first off. you won one game out of like 6 so yea you suck.

second I played you friend one game with ZELDA. The game was lagging so I stopped playing. Dude never touched my Peach. Hmm..shows how much you know. And you think you can beat me anyday. Yea ok.... this is not even worth fighting with someone like you.

If you want, I'll ditto you right now, and have it recorded of me kicking your azz. just to prove what a fool you are.

How can you go around saying MK is nothing to you when you got eliminated by MK's at both COT4 and Gimped1? Obviously there are things you need to work on before MK is nothing to you.

I mean sure theres confidence, but you need to be realistic too.
You just don't quit do you. Don't you read my post to you about hate? why do you keep trying? This is how people get beat up in school.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Dark, you're telling people that they suck and you're getting on Niko for just asking you to be realistic about the MK matchup? Why are you always so...atrocious to people?

Also, don't even bring up the subject of people getting beat up. It's too tempting as it is. :laugh:

Ugh...forget it, you're a disgrace to our hispanic brethren that actually have some cojones.

I'm sorry for bringing this to your thread Draik, I'll stop trying to enlighten the ignorant now so the intelligent discussion can continue in peace.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
typo spark a flare in you. I ment troll not toll.

And first off. you won one game out of like 6 so yea you suck.

second I played you friend one game with ZELDA. The game was lagging so I stopped playing. Dude never touched my Peach. Hmm..shows how much you know. And you think you can beat me anyday. Yea ok.... this is not even worth fighting with someone like you.

If you want, I'll ditto you right now, and have it recorded of me kicking your azz. just to prove what a fool you are.
LOL OUT OF 6 GAMES!?!?!?
Dude.. your on freaking crack... first of all that was the FIRST week I picked up Peach.
And also.. we played two games.. once on smasville (You won) then once on Yoshi's Island (I won)

And with Riku00? Umm dude I go to freaking school with him I think I know if he played your Peach or not...And plus I have the conversation on smashboards where you cried about the lag after he beat you.. ( Like usual )

And..sure I'll ditto you right now.. and put a end to this.

Iwan

Smash Ace
Omg dark.

Get on meds man, seriously.

Please seek help or leave the peach community. I'm sorry I ever apologized to you because you're a plague and the bane of our community.

You make us look bad and I'm satisfied to know you'll type up a good 3-4 paragraphs and I won't read any of it because I won't check back here :)

Niko is being so nice to you and posting intelligently lol. Seriously, wtf lol.

Please.
Meds.
Nao.

Top Bottom