• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Tournament Results (UPDATE! 2/16/12)

Nicole

Smash Champion
This seriously can't be Nicole. Did people really change that much while I was out? I never thought I see you talk like this on here.
lol, i'm just glad to see you came back. it's been boring without you. illmatic has kept it pretty dramatic while you've been away, at least. :reverse:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
lol, i'm just glad to see you came back. it's been boring without you. illmatic has kept it pretty dramatic while you've been away, at least. :reverse:
OH, ha ha ha. Ok then. I not think I be missed around here like that. But I am gonna dissapear again for a while. I explained why in the peach social thread. So you can check it if yyou want. Seems I brought attention and social/spaming post in here that kyon does not seem to like, so this be my last post in here so thread can go back to normal. If you or anyone else wanna keep in touch with me for laughs or talk about Peach stuff, message me here or on facebook. Also on AiB

Thanks Meno for bringing in my result while I was still locked up.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
OH, ha ha ha. Ok then. I not think I be missed around here like that. But I am gonna dissapear again for a while. I explained why in the peach social thread. So you can check it if yyou want. Seems I brought attention and social/spaming post in here that kyon does not seem to like, so this be my last post in here so thread can go back to normal. If you or anyone else wanna keep in touch with me for laughs or talk about Peach stuff, message me here or on facebook. Also on AiB

Thanks Meno for bringing in my result while I was still locked up.
Silly man If you read a few pages back we had a problem in this thread with talk that doesnt involve tournament placing thus it was told to stop and move to the social. It doesn't matter if it was you that started the convo's. I would have said something regardless of who it was. Everyone means the same to me in my eyes here.

gantrain05

Smash Master
a wild smeesh appears!

have u been to a tourney in the last like year smeesh? i haven't seen u in a ***** age, u should come to the next IA tourney so me and u can win with our double peaches. its November 14th and its a doubles only i do believe.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
7th outta 40ish at vgbattles. i forgot if it was 44 or 47. i'll add the correct format and details when the results get uploaded.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I aint do too hawt. With me losly bring back my 2008/2009 ****, I was hoping for at least 25 to 17 place. BNot much for me to say except, I won't allow this to happen again. Wait till I get my fill power back. People are getting beat up.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
7th of 47
VGbattles - 10/23/10
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=10809

1. Dehf :falco:
2. Bardull :marth: :metaknight:
3. Tearbear :metaknight:
4. Choconaner :diddy:
5. Pitbull :lucario:
5. Awesome :pit:
7. Okinawaa :gw:
7. Razmakazi :peach:

lost to the pit and i lost to vicegrip's ness 2-1 in winners but he was the last person i beat (2-0 :D ) in losers. i think i have more ideas about that i didn't implement that will really gay out ness but ugh, gotta figure out how to fight pit. I know Peach can do it but in the mean time I think I'm gonna use Falco on our only Pit coz **** arrow spam haha. Round 1 my peach lost, round 2 i used snake + frigate and it was soooo easy. round 3 he went FD and i went snake. i cudn't get momentum in the final stock and lost. i got smacked w/ arrow loop to fsmash. so sick haha. i shud've went falco, like srsly oh well it's cool.

fug it, ima do more research.

if ya'll know the pit mu though feel free to inform me.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I told you, I have insomnia.

asdfasdfkaljsdfklajsdflkajsdflkajsdf

gantrain05

Smash Master
niccccce raz/kyon/dark, keep up the placings. i'll be contributing again soon now that i'm done with my 6 month break lol.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
niccccce raz/kyon/dark, keep up the placings. i'll be contributing again soon now that i'm done with my 6 month break lol.
Wha, I placed like ***. I could have gotten at least 17th. The most? Maybe 9th. not bring myself down or anything. I'm just lowly getting it back. So I ant at fuul power yet to be placing high in hard tournies. it's cool go. Next tourny is a done deal.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
then you should tell me everything you know but in the meantime I'm gonna just use Snake/Falco vs him. no need to play a match-up with Peach that I don't get to practice anyway lol.
What I sort of think some of the problem is, that Peach usually keeps distance in MUs. I'm not saying you're going to win, but practice the MU without pulling turnips. You don't really need them too much in this MU. Only get them if you know he can't just spam his arrows at you.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
the problem is she has against any campy character is that she's slow. turnips make approaching so much easier but it's difficult to get them. i have a couple ideas as to how to get turnips but it's still quite a pain. anyway i figured out quite a few things i could've done differently but kyle shud pour his knowledge into me anyway ;o

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
:o Awesome.

Yeah, very true about the turnip approaches. I just feel a little quicker without having to worry about them.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
Uair string him like crazy. Think of it like a Falcon Melee Flowchart.

What I've been doing now is purposefully staling my uairs, then go to work on anything unsafe he throws at me. Other than that, start dairing him like crazy. He is a big target so Peach should be doing tons of damage.

He does have pretty good anti air though with ftilt, utilt, and bairs... it's really hard to KO him

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
The more I look at it, the more I find the uair string the be more and more unviable as a reasonably executable option in a game where most players have the intent of playing as defensively safe as possible (in America or Japan at least). In Europe...sure, go for it.

I don't mean to be rude or dismissive btw, please don't take it as such.

@ Raz- Ask someone to play some friendlies with you while using Pit. Tell them to focus on using his arrows whenever it's safe or whenever you're recovering. In the meantime, focus 70% on your ground game and leave the other 30% to a situational air game since he can pester her very well in that type of fight. Learn to powershield his arrows, use your quickest and safest possible ground options when you get in his face (jab, shield, spot dodge, f-tilt, etc.) in order to clash with, avoid, powershield, or beat his quick options to the punch. Don't be intimidated by his f-smash or d-smash either, just anticipate them and follow suit as I said. Keep constant pressure on him because his far away game is not much unlike Falco's.

gantrain05

Smash Master
also against pit what i find works moderately well is just staying at that distance where he can't really spam arrows for fear of you just being able to SH over or powershield the arrows and punish him and just camp him at that odd mid range, its the same strategy i use for rob but it works just as well on pit imo. i use alot of dash attack and Dairs on pit, and usually KO with Fair or a lucky Fsmash.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
@lance
it just not something i'd like to hunt for. the problem is getting close and not what to do when i get there.

@kb
yeah i have ideas but when i smash next time bardull said he'll try to use pit on me and help me think of ideas.

@nicole
i do it on anyone i get under. the one i rly never get it working well on is gdubz or lucario. i have it done but i think i'm gonna have to practice it a little everyday to perfect it so no1 w/ dumb dairs or up bs can bull**** me.

gantrain05

Smash Master
Uair string? pshhhh who needs it. i've never found any consistant reliable way to set it up, and even when i have i mess it up anyway, probably due to lack of practice, but oh well. i still think its too much of a pain to do lol.

LanceStern

Smash Lord
Uair string? pshhhh who needs it. i've never found any consistant reliable way to set it up, and even when i have i mess it up anyway, probably due to lack of practice, but oh well. i still think its too much of a pain to do lol.
If hotgarbage or someone can answer my topic we would have maybe a reliable way to set it up haha.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I thought we could do it out of sh dair. What are you people talking about "unviable".

Stan locos.

gantrain05

Smash Master
u can if they DI like a scrub, most players, at least the ones i play don't get caught in it. i SH Dair, they DI away and then they are too far to follow with the starting Uair.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
i catch some ppl who I manage to get under via platforms or cutting off a read on a jump. it's worth having it down consistently b/c it does sooooo much damage. you can't expect to get it every set but it's always worth having down by virtue of that being half of person's stock. if you land one in a match it helps so much, just like usmash.

Top Bottom