• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Matchups

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
...in the end it comes down to the individual player.
And such is Smash.

Dark. Pch, I really liked your Ice Climbers advice though - until those mallets start being utilized. :mad: Otherwise, it's really a pretty easy match. Just, you know, NEVER, EVER, FREAKIN' EVER, get grabbed.

Antichrist

Smash Cadet
Watching DM's matches, I found Peach could get around grabs pretty easy. Especially considering most IC's don't have practice against peach, so you put them in an unfamiliar situation giving a massive advantage for now.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Watching DM's matches, I found Peach could get around grabs pretty easy. Especially considering most IC's don't have practice against peach, so you put them in an unfamiliar situation giving a massive advantage for now.
Yeah, pretty much all you have to do is float Dairs. The rest is just playing smart XD

Element of surprise ftw. It helps that I sat down for an entire week and mastered the IC matchup to XD

Oh, and against IC's, most of their moves do give out quite a big amount of lag, or at least if you space yourself correctly. Try to take advantage of that ^.^

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Frankly, I can't fight a good metaknight at all. Brdy, specifically. I just can't do anything against him :( I've found a pattern he uses involving dsmashes and up-B's, but I can't find a way to counter it.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Ask Niko. :p

Jokes

Anyway, it jest seems that Snake has way more going for him. This isn't to say Peach isn't good - I think she's a viable tourney character, but Snake is certainly going to be a problem for her, as he's one of the most powerful characters right now.

I'm a Snake main, so trust what I say.

Firstly, Snake lives muuuuch longer. He has a good 60% more expected lifespan than peach, for sure. Peach can't really do to much against a recovering snake, unless he recovers right next to the edge, which a good snake player shouldn't do. Peach usually can recover to the stage fine, but it's very possible that Snake can occasionally kill her early with his wealth of edge guarding options. Not to mention if edgeguarding doesn't to the trick, an uptilt will end Peach quickly.

On the ground, Peach is outclassed easily. Snakes wicked mortar approach, coupled with his near-broken tilts make him very hard to fight. So peach's best option is to stay in the air. Dair approach works quite nicely against snake, since he's got a bit of a blindspot right in front of him and above him (good floating height). Uptilt can connect sometimes, but I, like many other snakes, like to reserve it for killing.

So I guess the main thing for peach vs. snake is to dair approach him, and combo/pressure him from there or trick him into a grab. Peach can grab combo snake for a bit and do pretty well when she's below him. Snake's air game is garbage IMO, I like to get to ground as fast as possible. Retaliating with such laggy air moves is usually a poor option for Snake.

That's about all the advice I can give to aspiring peaches trying to beat a snake. Though remember that Snake still has the advantage most everywhere. (Nades > Vegetables for example)

Uh... that's it? Man, why am I posting about this matchup in the PEACH forums? :p I'm a Snake main... >_>
You know, this is an interesting discussion topic because I find most Peaches to be terrified of Snakes, while I find Snake to be my favorite matchup of all. Perhaps a large part of it is that I've developed an entirely unique anti-Snake strategy, and yes, I have beaten Kamaji with it on occasion. I've made my expertise in fighting Snakes since Kamaji is the best local player and the one I have the most experience fighting outside of my Lucario rival.

Peach's Bair beats Snake's upsmash every time and even breaks the Snakedash. Toad breaks the Snakedash and properly placed Peach's Dair breaks the Snakedash. My specialty is Dair combos, and most Snake's are terrified of my Dairs- a single Dair at 0% means Snake is taking 45-55% damage, every time, inescapable. Chain grabs? I don't need no stinkin' chain grabs when I've got Dair. :)

Peach's Fair > Snakes utilt and I usually time all of Snake's explosives extremely well. The trick is to show no fear. Grab every uncooked grenade, cook them and throw them back right on time, then follow them up with a rain of turnips to stop any retaliation. Lead the fight TOWARDS explosives because most Snakes will be too afraid to detonate a bomb when they're on top of it and they'll usually rush to get away and press the detonator (as soon as they move away, I get out of the way and the explosive misses), and I can hover at the right height to avoid the explosives as well.

Snake is clearly more powerful than Peach but with the right playstyle I think Peach has some huge advantages over Snake compared to other characters.

Taldarin

Smash Cadet
As I said earlier, I'm also 0-4 against MK players in tournament play. I have no idea how DM thinks MK is a good matchup for peach.

I'm just pointing out that at the beginning he was way too good, because he was extremely simple. Now he has kind of fallen behind to the advanced techs that are developing. Think about it, alright? Your shield to footstool dair is amazing against Meta Knight. He has no good ground approach if you shield him right. His tornado sucks to your Shroom, which is easy enough to spot in time to pull it out. His Up B is his only quick and amazing solution to Peach, a good one, but not pefect. There are much harder matchups sir, and Meta Knight is becoming easier and easier.
MK hasn't fallen behind, he's still just as good as ever. All the MK players out there are doing better lately, if anything.

Yeah, MK's ground game isn't that great. But any good MK realizes that, and will almost always do some sort of air approach or fake an air approach and go ground to catch you off guard. MK has peach beat in the air, his range and priority is better than hers, and he's far more maneuverable in the air.

His tornado is awesome against peach, assuming the MK player knows what he's doing. To get it with the toad you have to time it just right, and any good MK player knows the startup lag of the toad and will take advantage by using the tornado before you can pull him out.

I still think MK is one of the worst matchups for peach. Typically, I'm the aerial character, but in that role reversal it's tough to pull out the win. Against a good MK, anyway.

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
Generally if they do a tornadoe, and you don't realize it in the time he initially starts spinning or the sound starts, then you prolly should work on your overrall game first. It's one of the easiest toads in the game, and even a fake out comes with enough lag to leave you both on even recovery levels.

And one thing MK does that no one else seems to realize is get ridiculous grabs. He can grab from like middle stage to far right he's so fast. That's something that is hard to work around, and alot of people don't seem to worry too much about it. But like I said, you just gotta know tricks. Now I'm done discussing MK. He's started enough anxiety on my soul for a week.

DIDDY KONG EDIT::::

I played my first Diddy main the other day, and won. I noticed he used his forward B (I think thats what it is) to recover, and I just fsmashed all day XD But he got several 0-deaths on me cuz I had no idea what I was doing. Yeah, definetly ask DP or someone ^.^

Taldarin

Smash Cadet
Generally if they do a tornadoe, and you don't realize it in the time he initially starts spinning or the sound starts, then you prolly should work on your overrall game first. It's one of the easiest toads in the game, and even a fake out comes with enough lag to leave you both on even recovery levels.

And one thing MK does that no one else seems to realize is get ridiculous grabs. He can grab from like middle stage to far right he's so fast. That's something that is hard to work around, and alot of people don't seem to worry too much about it. But like I said, you just gotta know tricks. Now I'm done discussing MK. He's started enough anxiety on my soul for a week.

DIDDY KONG EDIT::::

I played my first Diddy main the other day, and won. I noticed he used his forward B (I think thats what it is) to recover, and I just fsmashed all day XD But he got several 0-deaths on me cuz I had no idea what I was doing. Yeah, definetly ask DP or someone ^.^
I don't care how incredible you are, when he does that right next to you, you KNOW you can't toad that fast enough.

I've never faced an MK that used the nado as an approach(thus making is toad-able)

Dark_Meow1

Smash Ace
I don't care how incredible you are, when he does that right next to you, you KNOW you can't toad that fast enough.

I've never faced an MK that used the nado as an approach(thus making is toad-able)
Since when do MKs use Tornado right next to you? Then they are forced to DI up in order to chase, and you generally DI out of it. Then you hit with lag.

Unless it's right out of a combo from MK, in which case you should have been doing something different from the start.

I'm just saying, Mushroom pwns Tornadoe. And of course there are situations where Toad isn't acceptable, but in that case, I use a super secret move. Shield Roll.

gantrain05

Smash Master
yeah MK is no joke to fight, he's probably one of peaches hardest matchups, he's one of the few characters that can actually gimp peach off the stage, pit and rob are really the only other ones able to do this, but MK does it much better, and he's so fast with his arials that you really need excellent spacing if you hope to win. I've just come to accept MK as a pain in everyones ***.

The_RoyalJester

Smash Rookie
I say the worst match-up for Peach has to be Zelda. Their moves are all similar, but Zelda is a total anti-air beast. Her Usmash keeps you from floating in close unless your timing is nuts and her fire balls can get you while you float. Zelda's deflector is also just as fast as Peach pulling out turnips.

gantrain05

Smash Master
I say the worst match-up for Peach has to be Zelda. Their moves are all similar, but Zelda is a total anti-air beast. Her Usmash keeps you from floating in close unless your timing is nuts and her fire balls can get you while you float. Zelda's deflector is also just as fast as Peach pulling out turnips.
yeah, zelda is a pain to just about everybody, she's just a really good all around fighter, my friend mains zelda so i don't have much trouble fighting her since i have alot of experience, but i can see where your coming from, we've had some pretty intense peach vs zelda.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hold on, That is false. Zelda is not Peaches Hardest Match up

Your problem is you dont know how to approach Zelda. If you See Zelda Upsmashing, Don't try to beat that attack cause you wont in the air. If your in the air comming down, Zelda will Upsmash you so don't even bother. Bait the move then get her. Since she can cut your air game down, learn to fight on the ground. Lots of people just use Peach and Float to dair combos all the time. Thats all they go after. it gets old and obvious and thats your problem. You dont know how to fight on the ground correctly at all.

And If you see Zelda using her F-B, why would you even float for? And also you can attack it in the air so it wont hit you with a air attack.

And her N-B is really nothing with turnips for it does not send it that far back to you when reflected. If you did not noticed it got nerfed when it comes to that.

You run into many of her things and you don't know how to approach Zelda. You may be mostly in the air and get shot down. Zeldas that rely on Upsmashes and Fsmashes are not that hard. All you have to do is bait the move and your done. Zelda is a character I play Defensive more than agressive. You need to pay more attention in the match up before you go and say its the worst for Peach because you have handle one.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
Okay, folks. Here is something about Peach that carried from Melee to Brawl. Listen very, VERY carefully.

Peach is a mindgame character. She doesn't outright destroy anybody just yet, but all of her moves serve a purpose. All of them can link together if you use them right. All of them can disrupt the flow your opponent has and swing things onto your court. It just helps that her main killing moves ARE fast and relatively easy to hit if you don't spam it.

Zelda, if you are facing her, is the prime example of this. Blindly rush her, and you're going to get frequent flyer miles added to your card. A LOT. Her defensive moves are disturbingly potent, but just because she now has respectible range and power in many of her moves doesn't make her unreachable. If she just starts an up smash, you could trade her 1% part of the smash with a fair if you wish. You get stunned, she gets moved with 16% more at the most. Not a bad trade if you ask me. Or you can land and ftilt since that move takes that long to finish, if you're close to the ground.

If you're being defensive, she has a bit of a tougher time, but you'll still get hurt if you aren't careful. Her up smash now devours shields, making multiple deadly for any character to block over and over. If you're in the air and she's trying to Din's you, use an air dodge once you're in range and fast fall to mess up her spacing. If she's closer than you free falling, instead use a fast aerial to slice right through it(and, sometimes, hit her with the same move). You no longer have to worry about being in the range of her kick, since the sweet spot has been moved to her actual foot's bottomside. Dancing outside of range against Zelda is now very effective, because she's just too slow to make Peach pay for it. If you do pop Zelda into the air, she's still as defenseless as ever, and falls prey to Peach's up smash, ftilt, and utilt quite a bit in this predicament. Even her uair gets some time to shine against her, since it REALLY outranges anything Zelda has in the air heading down.

Peach's floaty nature can actually cause her to go right through Zelda if she tries a fsmash(I don't know how, but there's a lot of times it's happened for me). Toad can punish Zelda for being too predictable, since none of her attacks(except dsmash, dtilt, and four of five aerials) are fast enough to stop him. Even then, if you know it's coming, using him is now even more for your favor because he pops her up. Where is her weakest defenses at? Hm...

Turnips can cause Zelda to fall into a lot of your own traps as well, so don't count them out. Naryu's will no longer pop them back in your face. Zelda has less options using them than Peach does, too, and if she DOES grab one, rush her. All her powerful attacks are momentarily gone, and if you can make her pay for it, do it. She now more than ever has less options with a turnip, since even glide tossing with Zelda wields fewer results than it does for Peach a good deal of the time(not all the time, though, especially at higher %s where she could pop you into the air into usmash range).

All in all, rushing down Zelda all the time will make you lose this nailbiter of a match. Luring her to make the first move, or even making the first move when she doesn't expect it, plays directly into Peach's strengths and makes this easier on Peach. Note I said 'easier' there. It's never a guaranteed win against Zelda, but on the same token, it's never that way for Zelda against Peach, either. The one with better control over the match will have an easier time winning.

Artaclaris

Smash Cadet
Going back to the old Snake argument I want to discuss this more. I have a rival I have recently picked up online who mains Snake and as of right now our skill is about even. Though he wins more matches its usually for dumb reasons like the wifi for some reason wont allow me to float sometimes so I fall into an easily avoidable smash attack.

My strategies...
Abuse the toad. Sure they will EVENTUALLY catch on but its Peachs most important tool in this battle when a snake thinks they are going in for some easy damage.

Turnips can block grenades and are great for gliding in to grab with. If he catches it he will throw it at you and you can toad it, works every time..

The forward tilt is very quick and seems to throw a lot of SNakes off guard, use it frequently. The grab into ftilt into utilt is good.

I like fighting snakes in the air, if you can predict what they will do and counter effectively they will be in your hands because of the sick lag.

Lastly you need to use their explosives against them. If they throw a grenade and you hit it with a turnip right next to them it falls and hurts them. If you can knock them into their own mines they will pay for it. If you can trick them to blow up their "now" mines they can be made to pay for it.

Now the Problems
Unless you gimp him Snake will outlive you every time. Take advantage of that upB or you will pay for it.

His blasted forward tilt is just unfair. Its easy to toad for a time or two but after that they will work around it and do 20% time after time. I still have no effective stragegy other than bait the toad. Even slapping wont always work because he can do it so fast.

A smart snake will always cook his mines so that you cant just pick them up and it makes the approach hard if they blow up when they reach you. And of course attack them while they shield hurts you.

I find getting through his mortar pillar to be a pain too, not really sure what to do there.

Ok guys, help me with my problems if you can. :)
And Praxis do you have a vid of this instant 50% damage?

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
His blasted forward tilt is just unfair. Its easy to toad for a time or two but after that they will work around it and do 20% time after time. I still have no effective stragegy other than bait the toad. Even slapping wont always work because he can do it so fast.
My strategy is to just be very cautious about approaching a Snake when he's standing still. Get him to move and THEN attack him. He can't tilt while moving. :)

A smart snake will always cook his mines so that you cant just pick them up and it makes the approach hard if they blow up when they reach you. And of course attack them while they shield hurts you.
If he's cooking his grenades, throw turnips to stop the cooked grenades. If he's not cooking them, grab them. Kamaji usually varies them.
I find getting through his mortar pillar to be a pain too, not really sure what to do there.
You can fair him through the mortar pillar without getting hit if you dive in right as he's firing one off. Peach bomber works too but you get hit with the mortars more often that way.
Ok guys, help me with my problems if you can. :)
And Praxis do you have a vid of this instant 50% damage?
Yep! Against a lvl 9 Snake to boot (I promise this works against live players, but I've never filmed me playing against a Snake since I usually do it at tournaments or at the Snake's place rather than my own).
http://allisbrawl.com/video/video.aspx?id=2264

Enjoy!

(that first hit I do is the 52% damage combo. I replay the match from a different angle if you watch the whole video to see it up close. I also do the trick where you grab snake and do no damage to take away his up-B. The 52% combo usually works, but on occasion they can avoid the umbrella and only take 45% or so)

Artaclaris

Smash Cadet
My strategy is to just be very cautious about approaching a Snake when he's standing still. Get him to move and THEN attack him. He can't tilt while moving. :)

If he's cooking his grenades, throw turnips to stop the cooked grenades. If he's not cooking them, grab them. Kamaji usually varies them.

You can fair him through the mortar pillar without getting hit if you dive in right as he's firing one off. Peach bomber works too but you get hit with the mortars more often that way.

Yep! Against a lvl 9 Snake to boot (I promise this works against live players, but I've never filmed me playing against a Snake since I usually do it at tournaments or at the Snake's place rather than my own).
http://allisbrawl.com/video/video.aspx?id=2264

Enjoy!

(that first hit I do is the 52% damage combo. I replay the match from a different angle if you watch the whole video to see it up close. I also do the trick where you grab snake and do no damage to take away his up-B. The 52% combo usually works, but on occasion they can avoid the umbrella and only take 45% or so)
I definitely agree. Peach just can't dash attack a snake or slap most of the time. If they think you will attack and you grab it seems to work but too risky imo.

Anyway good advice, I will be working on it. And the combo too. :)

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
You can DI out of Zelda's smashes. All of them, I'm pretty sure, Smash DI it- for Upsmash, hold UP and away.

The second you see Metaknight's tornado, if you are on the ground, roll away and then forward smash it. It's real simple and will ALWAYS work. You better have the reaction speed to ROLL when you see it, even if he is close to you. The only time you can't really avoid tornado is when you're in the air.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
You can DI out of Zelda's smashes. All of them, I'm pretty sure, Smash DI it- for Upsmash, hold UP and away.

The second you see Metaknight's tornado, if you are on the ground, roll away and then forward smash it. It's real simple and will ALWAYS work. You better have the reaction speed to ROLL when you see it, even if he is close to you. The only time you can't really avoid tornado is when you're in the air.
I'm sorry; I wasn't involved in the competitive community in the Melee days, so I don't know some of the old terms. What is Smash DI? All I know for DI is to point the analog stick 90 degrees away from where my opponent is launching me to skew my path the most.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Smash DI is just like doing a smash attack, but with your DI. Like you know how to do a Smash you have to hit the control stick fast/hard then press A? Basically it's doing that over and over again. (without pressing A) It gets you out oft the vast majority of multiple hit attacks in Brawl if done properly. With only a few exceptions - like Peach's down air. THATS RIGHT! :)

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I personally do believe Snake is Peach's worst match-up, but it may be just me. I guess I need to time my Fairs/Bairs/Dairs better, because most of the time his tilts outpriorize my attacks. Racking up damage is quite difficult, and it's kind of frustrating to be KO'd at relatively low percentages when Snake is at 200% or more. My Dedede is way better against him, but that's not the point, I have to beat Snake with Peach -_- He's... worse than a SNK boss, as I said before.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I play Snake different from most People I guess. I play a straight hit and run game.

I'll use turnips when I can to cut down his field control. and at the same time move in. But not too much. Cause He has range with his Ftilt and even uptilts. So I pay close attention to that. Then I Space a few attacks like Jabs and Fairs. Even back airs. That reduces the risk of me being hit with a Ftilt or up tilt.

Then If I make an opening and can take it, Thats when I switch from defense to offese mode. I'll go wild on snake and pound his azz as much as I can as long as I have him in my range. If he breaks free or gets an attack off me, I GTFO. I leave him alone and go back to defense. Cause now Snake is on the defense. And will set up his field control. So you can just get to him that easy.

Its up to you once again to break his field control and when you get close and have an open shot, pound him. This is how I play Snake. I have to rotate my offense and defense game. And I can play both equally well at that. Snakes are not that hard to me. I dont find snake that Hard to me Cause of the strats I have on aprroaching him, defending against myself, and breaking his field control. And I have beaten Snakes at tournaments alot.

The thing is with me, the way snakes Play, thats nearly how I play against him as Peach.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Okay, how about Pit.
Probably my worst match-up seeing as anyone half-way decent can shove those arrows down your throat, out prioritize EVERYTHING, better recovery, and on top of all that superior air control! Maybe he just gets me frustrated, maybe I just have no idea what to do with that stupid glide attack, either way; I always lose with Peach and switch to Ness. Help?

Diddy2k8

Smash Cadet
Okay, how about Pit.
Probably my worst match-up seeing as anyone half-way decent can shove those arrows down your throat, out prioritize EVERYTHING, better recovery, and on top of all that superior air control! Maybe he just gets me frustrated, maybe I just have no idea what to do with that stupid glide attack, either way; I always lose with Peach and switch to Ness. Help?
I feel the same way. Pit gives me the most problems when im peach. Even if he is remotely good you will get a face full of arrows. When i lose i just switch to diddy and commence to nanner ****!

gantrain05

Smash Master

Hold on, That is false. Zelda is not Peaches Hardest Match up

Your problem is you dont know how to approach Zelda. If you See Zelda Upsmashing, Don't try to beat that attack cause you wont in the air. If your in the air comming down, Zelda will Upsmash you so don't even bother. Bait the move then get her. Since she can cut your air game down, learn to fight on the ground. Lots of people just use Peach and Float to dair combos all the time. Thats all they go after. it gets old and obvious and thats your problem. You dont know how to fight on the ground correctly at all.

And If you see Zelda using her F-B, why would you even float for? And also you can attack it in the air so it wont hit you with a air attack.

And her N-B is really nothing with turnips for it does not send it that far back to you when reflected. If you did not noticed it got nerfed when it comes to that.

You run into many of her things and you don't know how to approach Zelda. You may be mostly in the air and get shot down. Zeldas that rely on Upsmashes and Fsmashes are not that hard. All you have to do is bait the move and your done. Zelda is a character I play Defensive more than agressive. You need to pay more attention in the match up before you go and say its the worst for Peach because you have handle one.
thats exactly right, alot of peach players do need to learn their ground game alot better, its a very good one. every one of her ground attacks is quick and can rack up damage fairly well. i play peach vs zelda alot and i don't find it to be really all that hard either.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Okay, Peach vs. Kirby. Kirby boards think its neutral. Opinions? Feel free to discuss in our matchup thread as well, located here: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=176103. I think most Peach discussion is on pages 18-19.
I played a Kirby for once today, a bad one at that, but none the less a Kirby. His strategy: spam Fmash as much as possible if I'm anywhere close, Final Cutter from a distance, the Rock/stone thing whenever he's above, and occasionally throw in a dashing breakdance attack to mix it up. :laugh:

No, :urg: I lost the first time...
But otherwise, I won the following match easy.

From the match-up I think Peach would have a slight advantage if only due to the pretty fantastic turnip spacing, Toad can easily counter EVERYTHING Kirby throws around on the ground, and as hyped as he is, Kirby just fails in the air against Peach. The trick I think is to just stay airborne, otherwise those ground attacks HURT. 60-50 in favor of Peach.

But what about PIT godammit! I want to rip the little brat's wings off. :mad:

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Pits not that hard except for the spammers, and even then, I *think* I could deal with one if I ran into them.

Most of his smashes have a ton of lag if you don't get hit by them for you to deliver a hit in. Just make it past his arrows, and either dodge through him or fake him out into trying to hit you and punish him hard.

gantrain05

Smash Master
here we go peach mainers, im a peach main and i play with 3 friends who play with a variety of characters, i'll try to outline my strategies for each one and maybe help some of you new peach mains out a bit.

1. Marth, whatever those marth boards are saying 7:3 in his favor is BS, and if your a good peach u know this, marth only has a few decent approaches, and if your using your turnips like u should be, he should be forced to approach, most marths will choose the SH double Fair approach, just wait for this one and shield grab after the 2nd Fair or the first one if he's close enuf, another approach i've seen is the B> combo, u know the one where he swings his sword in succesion and usually finishes by the quick jabs, just roll behind it when u see it coming and Fsmash him from behind. In the air marth does very well, so what i do is bait his attacks float in and out of his attack range and Fair or Bair him when he misses, and once he's off the edge, turnips til he gets close and then go for the Fair, a good combo starter is Dair as well, but its hard to land on marth because of his large hitbox on his Fsmash so use it sparingly, and remember all of your quick ground attacks, spotdodge his Fsmashes and Dsmashes and hit him with a quick Dsmash or AA combo, if played properly marth shouldn't give you too much trouble.

2. Zelda, honestly, this matchup is really going to be a defensive one, both peach and zelda play defensive so don't lose your patience and run in attacking in a furious rage, thats how zelda punishes. space with turnips, and once in a while pick a turnip but don't throw, zelda will sometimes use Naryus love thinking you will throw the turnip, and thats when u go in with a Fair, and once u manage to get zelda in the air is when u start going on the offensive, as long as u stay away from her Fair/Bair u should be fine, and zelda is rather light so getting a killing blow with a Fair or Bair or even a Fsmash shouldn't be too hard. its just alot of patient defense that wins this match. and on another note, do not go for the floating Dair, as Zeldas Usmash has insane priority over it and u will almost never land it on a good zelda.

3. Metaknight, well, my advice here is to stay out of the air as much as u can, Toad and B> work surprisingly well in this matchup, try to bait metaknight into rushing you, and try to avoid his attacks as best u can and spam Dsmash AA, and Ftilt, and once u get him in the air, stay right under him, metaknight knows that your Usmash will kill him very early so he will stay back and go on the defense, if not and he tries to come down on u with a Dair teach him that its not a good spot to be in Usmash or Utilt him and he'll learn, and as for edgegaurding, peach is someone that can actually decently edgegaurd meta, her Fair outprioritizes his so just wait for your opportunity and strike, but this matchup isnt easy, its probably one of peaches hardest matchups, but it is winnable.

RonnyMcD

Smash Rookie
Snake is a very tough match for Peach partially because Snake out prioritizes her in nearly every ground game.

Peach must approach with Turnip Glides and Air attacks. I'd recommend keeping a fairly defensive game. Snake's reach is just far superior.

Go for nice easy kills via grabbing C4 on the edge. Oh and don't get up tilt'd

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
Snake is a very tough match for Peach partially because Snake out prioritizes her in nearly every ground game.

Peach must approach with Turnip Glides and Air attacks. I'd recommend keeping a fairly defensive game. Snake's reach is just far superior.

Go for nice easy kills via grabbing C4 on the edge. Oh and don't get up tilt'd
And online, the Snakes will ALWAYS complain about losing in this manner. :dizzy: Won some ladder matches on AllisBrawl and the snake left me negative feedback and called me a dair spammer and gay.

RonnyMcD

Smash Rookie
And online, the Snakes will ALWAYS complain about losing in this manner. :dizzy: Won some ladder matches on AllisBrawl and the snake left me negative feedback and called me a dair spammer and gay.
I've got a good way to avoid that... Don't play online :laugh:

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
***** got owned.

(not you, the Snake)

Top Bottom