• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach Interview Thread! Finally Interviewing Dark.Pch

Status
Not open for further replies.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
It's fine. I forgot all about this thread anyway. Let others be interview. I really don't need it. People are and have been hooked on other Peach players so let that go on.

I'll even make a vote:

PeachGuard
Thanks Dark!

I never figured out what I should do when I had more than 1 vote.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Hi there!

Why are you soooooo concerned with people finding out you have an account here? Post a picture of yourself already. Or share SOMETHING about your personal life.
Ok this is going to be long but you need to read the whole thing if you're going to actually get an answer

Truthfully? Because I'm actaully embarrassed about having an account here/playing video games in general and I don't want people I know IRL to find out I play video games as a hobby or visit here

I used to get teased as a child for playing video games that included the likes of Sonic and Mario and Pokemon as a hobby AFTER the whole era of playing these games as a little kid and my parents used to hate me playing video games so as a result, I keep my video gaming hobbies very private and my personal life as separated as possible because I was so fed up of being constantly chastised by my parents and giving people at school 'ammunition' as such to take the p*ss out of me and make life crappy. I guess my type of game choice was 'too kiddy' or my hobby wasn't 'cool' enough - back then, playing Nintendo games wasn't cool at all (They are now because everyone is ******** and into 'retro' crap now)

It's strange - video gaming is such a taboo subject. People do not like talking about it in public - even now when its generally more accepted with the likes of CoD floating around. If you talk about playing video games, you do so in hushed voices when no one else is listening. Back at school, owning and playing on the Gamecube was for 'losers'. You were ok if you had the cool consoles that were PS2 or Xbox but if people knew you played on games that had Mario or Link in them, you were essentially the 'bully bait'

I don't want to put pictures up and give out personal details because despite having left school, the 'worried instinct' is still there - I'm petrified of people I know seeing the pictures, finding out I visit here and taking the p*ss out of for wanting to play a video game competitively. It would be deemed as 'sad' or I'd be 'a loser'. No one seems to have a problem with the likes of competitive card games which have a lot less skill in them than video games though which is what infuriates me

The other reason is that my parents are very protective - whilst I love them to pieces, they are very frightened of chatting to strangers over the internet because they think I'll meet up with someone and they'll be a rapist who'll kill me. No, I'm not joking. I don't want to upset them by having them find out about this. I've shown them this and they just think its another MMORPG so they can't say I didn't show them this

That's why I haven't been to a tournament yet - I'm scared people I know who don't play Smash would find out. I also don't think I could face my parents and create so much worry for them by going to a tourney out of respect for them. Ironically they've actually instilled the fear of meeting 'bad' people off the internet in me - I know its ridiculous but I still can't shake it yet

Don't get me wrong - I have had some really good years at school and I have loads of friends and my family is brilliant and I wouldn't change them but bad experiences have really crippled any sort of actual action into competitive Smash/putting up personal stuff on here

Tl;dr Airge - I'm embarrassed about playing video games being a part SWF

Hope that answers your question that I've never properly answered before :p Sorry about that :p

Metatitan

Smash Master
Have you thought about ways to attempt revealing the fact that you do play the game competitively?

How in touch do you keep with the European smash scene?

I was the same way about the internet, and then I thought "Who the **** is gonna go through the effort to track me by a picture on a video game website?", so I posted a picture and nothing happened.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Hi there!

Ok this is going to be long but you need to read the whole thing if you're going to actually get an answer

Truthfully? Because I'm actaully embarrassed about having an account here/playing video games in general and I don't want people I know IRL to find out I play video games as a hobby or visit here

I used to get teased as a child for playing video games that included the likes of Sonic and Mario and Pokemon as a hobby AFTER the whole era of playing these games as a little kid and my parents used to hate me playing video games so as a result, I keep my video gaming hobbies very private and my personal life as separated as possible because I was so fed up of being constantly chastised by my parents and giving people at school 'ammunition' as such to take the p*ss out of me and make life crappy. I guess my type of game choice was 'too kiddy' or my hobby wasn't 'cool' enough - back then, playing Nintendo games wasn't cool at all (They are now because everyone is ******** and into 'retro' crap now)

It's strange - video gaming is such a taboo subject. People do not like talking about it in public - even now when its generally more accepted with the likes of CoD floating around. If you talk about playing video games, you do so in hushed voices when no one else is listening. Back at school, owning and playing on the Gamecube was for 'losers'. You were ok if you had the cool consoles that were PS2 or Xbox but if people knew you played on games that had Mario or Link in them, you were essentially the 'bully bait'

I don't want to put pictures up and give out personal details because despite having left school, the 'worried instinct' is still there - I'm petrified of people I know seeing the pictures, finding out I visit here and taking the p*ss out of for wanting to play a video game competitively. It would be deemed as 'sad' or I'd be 'a loser'. No one seems to have a problem with the likes of competitive card games which have a lot less skill in them than video games though which is what infuriates me

The other reason is that my parents are very protective - whilst I love them to pieces, they are very frightened of chatting to strangers over the internet because they think I'll meet up with someone and they'll be a rapist who'll kill me. No, I'm not joking. I don't want to upset them by having them find out about this. I've shown them this and they just think its another MMORPG so they can't say I didn't show them this

That's why I haven't been to a tournament yet - I'm scared people I know who don't play Smash would find out. I also don't think I could face my parents and create so much worry for them by going to a tourney out of respect for them. Ironically they've actually instilled the fear of meeting 'bad' people off the internet in me - I know its ridiculous but I still can't shake it yet

Don't get me wrong - I have had some really good years at school and I have loads of friends and my family is brilliant and I wouldn't change them but bad experiences have really crippled any sort of actual action into competitive Smash/putting up personal stuff on here

Tl;dr Airge - I'm embarrassed about playing video games being a part SWF

Hope that answers your question that I've never properly answered before :p Sorry about that :p
Same here... Well not really about the nintendo hate, but pretty much the rest goes for me too. Although I do have a picture or two on the net but they are not noticeable fortunately.

Perhaps its a euro thing?

Btw questions coming soon ;p

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Have you thought about ways to attempt revealing the fact that you do play the game competitively?
Yea, I have a game plan xD
If I ever do plan to go to a tourney and I was really determined to do so, I'd introduce the idea carefully to my parents. Even if they didn't like it, I'd still go but I'd tell them out of respect. My bro said he'd go with me cause I did mention playing Smash competitively once to him so I've got someone for support

As for telling my friends if they asked, again I'd slowly introduce it. Hopefully I'd win some money or something so that'd be good

For me, its always the first hurdle I have to get over before I do something. I feel really pathetic getting so worked up over something so trivial as video gaming but...like I said, bad experiences.

I have so much respect for people who have to put up with tougher crap - for example, people coming out. If I was gay, I don't think I could do it out of fear for the consequences. My top hat goes off to you guys for being who you are, really it does

How in touch do you keep with the European smash scene?
I visit the UK/Euro board a few times and post there. I also check out Gheb's Tournament Results thread (basically a Euro version of Ankoku's) which is really handy. Peach is doing so well on it - she's like high B tier material!
I've have a decent idea of the Brawl scene in the UK - mainly because it isn't really there lol. Brawlers suck at organizing things - I wonder if they're as scared as I am lol. There are a few people who have really been making an effort though. A lot of the stuff is in London and train tickets aren't cheap, even the cheapest ones at the stupidly awkward times

I know about theUK/ Euro Peach's but I don't know a great deal about countries outside the UK. I need to really swot up on countries outside the UK

I was the same way about the internet, and then I thought "Who the **** is gonna go through the effort to track me by a picture on a video game website?", so I posted a picture and nothing happened.
That is a very good point lol
I think I'll get round to it some time soon, once I find a nice picture lol

Same here... Well not really about the nintendo hate, but pretty much the rest goes for me too. Although I do have a picture or two on the net but they are not noticeable fortunately.

Perhaps its a euro thing?
Glad there's someone who can relate :)

Quite possibly - I remember being extremely surprised that people had actually put up pictures of themselves along with personal information in this thread when I first started visiting SWF

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Yeah dude, I go through the same thing with my mother though. So it makes it really hard to travel out of town and play video games.

Parents these days don't understand, and I don't expect them too. As much as I may regret saying it, brawl is a big passion of mine, now. I love it to death.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
It was a gradual process for me. I took the bus to a local back in june. I'd go to those regularly. Then a tourney about an hour away from me came up in November and I told my parents I wanted to ride with a friend there. At first they were like 'no way'. I stood my ground against them though. I can't be at this age and have them not allow me to make my own decisions. That's what I told them and they relented. I wasn't expecting to, but I had to stay over night at Xaltis' house. They did not like me staying out like that, but again they just accepted it when I talked to them about it the next day(they didn't have much choice to anyway lol. They didn't know where he was).

From that point on honestly they just let me do my own thing nowadays. last month I went to a tournament four hours away in Central FL and slept a dudes house(whom I've never met until the tourney). You just need to gradually get your parents to accept the idea that this is what you're into and respect that you can make your own choices. Let them find out it's what makes you happy. I expect that's what parents want for their children, plus they should be confident they've raised you well enough that they can trust you at this point in your life.

:rosalina:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
How is it like living in the UK?

Are the girls hawt there

3 things would like to switch with the UK and USA. (like something you would want to have going on there that USA has going on, or laws, etc.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
How is it like living in the UK?
It's nice, the weather is a bit cold but I like living here. I live in a nice area which is cool. I can't really compare it to the US cause I haven't visited it yet (hope to do so soon)
The UK is a lot smaller than the US though - it baffles me that you guys have different timezones for the same country
I also never used to realise how big Canada was - I thought it was tiny! I must have been getting mixed up with California...

Oh and having free health care is the bomb

Are the girls hawt there
Heh, yea there are couple of pretty girls here ;) You guys have Katy Perry and Megan Fox though so I wouldn't be too jealous :p

3 things would like to switch with the UK and USA. (like something you would want to have going on there that USA has going on, or laws, etc.
Well, you can keep your American accent (I like my British one), natural disaster style weather, non free health care, 21 drinking age (ours is 18) and driving on the right :p

Hmmmm
I wouldn't mind swapping the Smash Scene :p Yours is huuuuuge
Your portion sizes for food and drink would be nice as well, my Dad went to America and commented on how big your portions are
I'd like some of your nice weather aswell - it's pretty cold and rainy over in the UK and the past few winters have been very snowny as well. We just want some Sun for crying out loud!

I want to say I'd like your game prices because I think they might be slightly cheaper than ours but this was before the exchange rates of the £ and $ changed

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
What you think of me as a

-Person
-Smashplayer in general
-Peach player

Favorite food.

Your goal as a smash player play Peach

If there was one thing you could have right NOW, what would it be?

If there was one thing you could have that would make your life easier and more fun, what would it be

If I was a girl, would you hit this?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
When are you going to grow up and post a damn picture.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
What you think of me as a

-Person
-Smashplayer in general
-Peach player
I...don't really know since I've never met you IRL and we've never really spoken to each other much so I can't really get a clear idea of what you're like as a person

My initial opinion is that I don't think you're a bad person but I disagree with the way you handle and react to things in discussions. You can sometimes be very aggressive with people who disagree with you or if you find something you disagree with. I also disagree with the way you handle insults or criticism - I don't blame you for getting angry but I think you need to care a little less/not get as upset over it - it's not good for your health

I've heard you're a nice guy IRL so...yea, just relax more on these forums, let the haters hates and have a good time xD

As a Smash player, you seem to know what you're talking about IMO. You make some really good posts every now and then aswell in MU discussions. You've your fair share of good tourney results aswell, although I haven't seen much from you recently, I guess that's cause you've been busy with outside of Smash stuff?

Your Peach is a standard 'good' Peach - I used to dislike it because of how extremely aggressive you were but watching your most recent videos vs ZSS and Diddy, your Peach is much better imo and its clear you know how to use the character well. I can't really compare you to other people though because I haven't seen recent tourney data from you (which isn't your fault cause I know you're busy IRL)

Favorite food.

This is a toughy, I would have to say Fajitas. Those things are too good

Your goal as a smash player play Peach

Discover as much as I can about her, find something that would allow her to get good Turnip/Item pulls all the time and most importantly be known as the best Brawl Peach
...which unfortunately is probably never going to happen since I'm unlikely to go over to America or Europe to play Smash. I'll settle for best Peach in the UK, I think there's one Peach over here

If there was one thing you could have right NOW, what would it be?

It's a toss up between good exam results/job, a girlfriend, being more attractive/physically fit and frequent, large Smash events near me (this is obviously the lowest priority)

If there was one thing you could have that would make your life easier and more fun, what would it be

More intelligence and money lol

If I was a girl, would you hit this?
Erm

*looks at Dark.Pch's picture in the GD/SD Thread and tries to imagine it with boobs on the front*

Definitely No that's just weird

When are you going to grow up and post a damn picture.
When you drop B Sticking

Nicole

Smash Champion
Why are your anti-B-sticking posts SO RIGHT? Seriously, you take the words out of my head on that subject every time you make a post about it.

Who's your favorite American Peach to watch?

Who's your favorite Euro Peach to watch?

What is your playstyle like, since I've never actually gotten to see you play?

What's your favorite Disney movie? Also, what is objectively the best Disney movie?

What's the grossest looking food that still tastes excellent?

Who is the most entertaining poster between Meno, Hiroi, Illmatic, and Metatitan?

What color Peach do you play?

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
the way you describe the secretive way to deal with this hobby in your life sounds incredibly similar to a homosexual that's struggling to come out of the closet.

this character was made for you. ;o

RESET Vao

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RESET_Imp
Question 1) Where is Revan interview?
Question 2) You're from UK, why do I never see you in the UK Scene?

:]

Edit: 'I'll settle for best Peach in the UK, I think there's one Peach over here'

That would be me. I don't know who's better but you're probably better with Sonic, if that helps lulz.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
@ Ricky:

Yea, I can not do tournaments anymore cause of what is going on. If you did not see my post about that:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11942519&postcount=25237

And the only far share of good tourny results was 2009. 2010 was horrible for me. My next tournament might not be till april. Or I can try to make some extra cash on the side with my guitar and save money for pound. And maybe get some help to go. But I am not sure that will happen. Same with whobo and all I would need is just a plane ticket, and all is paid for me. We will see what happens. But right now life> smash and have to take care of that first.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Why are your anti-B-sticking posts SO RIGHT? Seriously, you take the words out of my head on that subject every time you make a post about it.
Because I'm da bess?
Well I'm glad you agree with me :p I will take this moment to say I have actually tried out the B Stick myself a couple of times but after investigation and watching lots of videos and making comparisons, I just don't think that in practice, its the better option for Peach

If you could only Bone Walk with the B Stick I'd be more accepting of it but I can Bone Walk manually with 100% consistancy so in my eyes, B Sticking = Free Pulling
And in my eyes, Free Pulling = A very slow Wavedash. That is basically what it is - they both let you move slightly back for dodging/baiting/spacing etc. The thing that made Wavedash good was that it was quick. Free Pulling on the other hand is slow
I admire the B Stickers for doing well though, Meno has good results, Xyless has had success lately and Yami really needs to post his tourney results here as well, IIRC Yami gets good placements in Europe

Who's your favorite American Peach to watch?
This...is a tough one. There are many Peach's I like for different reasons. Every American Peach has something they do well (I can't be bothered right now to make a list of what everyone does good xD) but on the flipside every American Peach has a great big dented flaw in them
I'm going to have to go with Praxis
Praxis' Peach is gay, for lack of better wording. There are a few things I disagree with but he's my favourite Peach to watch because I can feel his opponents squirming with frustration

Who's your favorite Euro Peach to watch?
Hmm
Yami I guess, I like some of the stuff he does. The other Euro Peach's all have good stuff but Yami just tops it I think

What is your playstyle like, since I've never actually gotten to see you play?
:( One of these days, hopefully...
I would say heavily punishment based. When I'm playing to win, I'll play to win. I like to be as gay as I possibly can when it comes to Brawl. I enjoy my opponents getting frustrated (unless they get upset :() so they make more mistakes. People who have fought me will hopefully tell you that I abuse the crap out of Peach's defensive, OoS and punishment capabilities
I do this because I think Peach is an excellent punishment based character - she's like Sonic in a way, except he has speed in mobility and she has speed in her moves...and is better imo :p
I'm not very happy when I have to get in really close, I like to keep at mid range. My grab game and ledge game need work - I will happily time someone out and take as long as I like but I haven't planked anyone yet because I always assume that if I go to a tourney, there'll be a LGL (although that's not always the case as you know :p)

What's your favorite Disney movie? Also, what is objectively the best Disney movie?
These questions are tough :x
Aladdin and Pirates of the Caribbean (the first one, not the ridiculously confusing 2nd and 3rd ones) are close but I'm gonna go with Toy Story for both. It may have guilt tripped me into keeping my old toys forever but it was still an excellent movie/series of movies

What's the grossest looking food that still tastes excellent?
Apple sauce. It looks like baby food but tastes great

Who is the most entertaining poster between Meno, Hiroi, Illmatic, and Metatitan?
I can't decide. They're all pretty funny. I enjoy the B Sticking japes with Meno, the name game with Illmatic, the bluntness of Meta and the gif God (or Goddess if you'd prefer) that is hiROI

What color Peach do you play?
Pink. I'm really funny about alternative colours, especially with the characters I main - I HATE using anything other than their default colour. Anyone who has played me will know how stubborn I am when it comes to Peach's colour - I am ALWAYS Pink, even if the other person uses Pink Peach on Wi Fi for example
I refuse to use Green Peach unless I have to - I'm not joking when I say I hate Green Peach. There's something about the colour that is...just repulsive

the way you describe the secretive way to deal with this hobby in your life sounds incredibly similar to a homosexual that's struggling to come out of the closet.

this character was made for you. ;o
I know right? Its ridiculous. I need to come out of the Smash closet already

Is your brother's name Rick?
No :( Sorry :c

Question 1) Where is Revan interview?
Question 2) You're from UK, why do I never see you in the UK Scene?

:]

Edit: 'I'll settle for best Peach in the UK, I think there's one Peach over here'

That would be me. I don't know who's better but you're probably better with Sonic, if that helps lulz.
1. Who knows D:
2. Because I'm a scaredy-cat (see my first answer big post thing) and there isn't a Brawl scene in the North

My Sonic is trash, my Peach is much much better. When I eventually get into the UK scene we can have dittos *dies*
And the 1 Peach in the scene I was talking about was actually someone called Siri :p That makes 2 Peach's!

@ Ricky:

Yea, I can not do tournaments anymore cause of what is going on. If you did not see my post about that:

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=11942519&postcount=25237
Ahh yes thats what I was talking about, yea I remember reading that. Well, sort that stuff first before Smash. GL with it, I'm sure you'll be fine :)

Metatitan

Smash Master
I WAS just gonna let the thread die off since people didn't have much interest in it anymore and I simply did not want to spend hours updating the OP with the like 10 other interviews that aren't on the OP. If you really want to be interviewed then fine, I'll vote for you Dark.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
It's funny, Dark's probably gonna be the most interesting interview. He's not gonna hold back. Lol time for **** talk!

Questions
What do you think of:
  • Illmatic
  • Kyon
  • Air
  • Meno
  • KB
  • Metatitan
  • Hiroi
  • Rick
  • Silly Kyle
  • LLOD
  • Nicole
  • Raz
  • Praxis
  • Edreese
  • Mikey Lenetia
  • Leon

(In terms of their Peach play, and them personally)

Also, who do you think is the best Peach? Who do you find impressive? Who do you think is overhyped and why?

Has your opinion of Peach gone down? I feel as if everyone has taken a hit of the anti-hype.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It's funny, Dark's probably gonna be the most interesting interview. He's not gonna hold back. Lol time for **** talk!

Questions
What do you think of:
  • Illmatic
  • Kyon
  • Air
  • Meno
  • KB
  • Metatitan
  • Hiroi
  • Rick
  • Silly Kyle
  • LLOD
  • Nicole
  • Raz
  • Praxis
  • Edreese
  • Mikey Lenetia
  • Leon

(In terms of their Peach play, and them personally)

Also, who do you think is the best Peach? Who do you find impressive? Who do you think is overhyped and why?

Has your opinion of Peach gone down? I feel as if everyone has taken a hit of the anti-hype.
Heh heh, heh. Man, you really want me to get hated on and flame by people huh? Really on these boards when people get butt hurt to easy? You are an evil person. But I don't hold back on anything. I keep it real even it if means me getting flamed. Well, here we go!

[*]Illmatic

Still has alot to learn when it comes to this game. And lets hype (even if it is small) Get to him. I'm not really impressed or approve of how he plays. He just seems like he wants to get noticed and stand out hard instead of doing what he has to do in order to just beast and win. if he was to actually be the best Peach and it was a proven fact, I would not like this dude. it be like when he first came into the sense. he placed high in these tournies but never really beat anyone noteworthy. He only cared about the numbers when they dont mean anything. it's who you beat that matters.

I still feel deep inside this dude has that in him for some odd reason. The way I view this dude is weird and can't really explain it. I can't really say how I feel about this dude personally. I will say he seems dedicated with some justice in him. Reminds me of myself when I first came into competitive melee in 2006. But thing he is going on about it the wrong way.

[*]Kyon

He has the basic peach in him from what I have seen in vids and in person. Floats and fairs too much. Idk what it is but he has to get off that if he wants to do justice. That may work where he is at, which in that case, go for it. But in these tournies where it matters, that is just gonna get you destroyed. I have said like a million times. That basic Peach style is gonna get you *****. People have seen that for 3 years and know how to deal with it. You are not gonna get away with that anymore. Which kinda made me upset cause I felt innsulted when he was voted best daisy. I think that title should go to me. but since he places in the single digits in the tournies in FL, while I place like **** over here, I lose my title. If someone who plays like that is considered better than me, then I am seriously ****.

As a person, He comes off to me as an attention *****. it was the reason I called him "princess at one point" it was not becasue he was gay.I'm not sure how to explain this but it is like when he comes into the room, it has to be about him. And if he does not like what is talked about, he becomes a negative nancy saying stuff like" I read pages of usless crap" etc. I don't think that is needed. But if I or anyone else was to say something about what he talks about, we are the bad ones or get flamed. And I never approved of that. Somewhat when I get into fights. Just a lil tone down but more sensitive.

As of now I really don't have much of a problem with him. Seems good. I honestly don't think he likes me much.But I don't blame him. if my idol went nutz to a point I can't see him as my idol anymore, I feel the same way. The way I feel about this dude is kinda weird as well.
[*]Air

Uh....He does not have a competitive Peach so can't say anything on that. Seems fine to me. Just needs to get off my damm back with infractions! Damm smash cops.

Seems nice and caring. I think I could chill with this irl

[*]Meno

Techical peach and good use of the techs. Just the brains about Peach and match ups is not there. Seems you focus on one thing and ignore the rest. Times you are a basic Peach and other times you are your own thing. Which is good.But you don't seem able to execute well enough. You do things you should not be doing at times. You are somewhat on stage 1 with Peach. You need to somehow get to that level of average Peach. if you could somehow fuse that with the gets you can control well, I think you be ****** your state. And do average out of it. From there you will get better and then slowly level up.

I dont blame you for that cause it took me a year to beast in this game. And cause of where you live. If you lived in a stronger region, I think you be hacking it up. You would have been with me, edreese and Excel back in the days.

As a person, I like your style. You are another person that is not afraid to speak their mind. Sometimes there is a need for it and others won't do it. And you step in and unleash it all. Chill dude.

[*]KB

Idk about this one. a while Back his Peach was kinda like minds back when I was good. He just played his own way. But after that his peach just started getting downgraded to a point I could not see him as a top Peach. Even with the results he got. From what I saw at pound, it look like a Peach that was not sure what to do. So went to basic peach gameplay. But he does remind me of myself in my prime. And nearly saw him as a rival. We nearly had the same mind, just went 2 different ways. He was the first peach that I seen have some relation to mindgames like me. the thing that broke us apart was I was about defensive and mindgames. While he was mindgames and techical.

As a person, I could see myself getting drunk and partying with this dude. Really cool.

[*]Metatitan

I don't like him at all and don't think I even will. I had this dude on ignore for so long. And I am so glad I have. he is one of the most annoying people I have know on here. Always assumes stuff he knows nothing of. meatrides to no end and seems plan useless. really in talks about peach and/or her match ups. The only time I see this dude post is if someone quotes him. And what I tend to catch is the same BS I put him on ignore to begin with.

I would actually never wanna meet this dude in person. And If he ever was too meet me and try to talk to me I would just walk away. I'm happy he lives on the other side of the usa.

[*]Hiroi

Idk much about this dude peach to speak on it. but seems it is on the beginner stage. Cant say much on that.

I think he is actually a loyal and amazing dude. Even if I hardly talk to him. I would hangout with this dude for laughs. Great kid that does not give in no matter what. In brawl or in life. he is one of the many reason I admire gays.

[*]Rick

I honestly don't know what to say. Hardly talk to him nor have I seen his Peach in like 50 years. He seems cool though

[*]Silly Kyle

Think he is the player that too, wants to stand out hard. and that is damaging his play. I can't seem him as a top Peach for how he uses her. Also let me clear this up. When I say Top Peach, I don't mean among other peach players. I mean Like a top Player. Pro status. Just with the character. But yea. I think he has some work to do. He seems to have a basic style as well with this character. And it often leads to him not knowing what to do.

As a person, he was a determind person and really wanted to be good. So decided to help him out. Then after he got better and started doing well in AZ, he build up his ego. And became a cocky person I started to dislike. even ran his mouth on me. And I was the one that bust my *** to help him out when no one would help out a random. And I don't like when people do that. So I disliked this dude alot.

Idk how I see him now. it's like on and off due to I have not leg go fully what he did. That is something I take to heart and seriously don't like. So it is not so easy to let it go. But it is indeed fading

[*]LLOD

Love my son. Really good with Peach. He is doing it hard wifi wifi and actually using it to help him. Thats how I and alot of other beast players day it at the start. And it pays off. he proved it at pound 5 I really don't say this alot but I think if he was to go to more tournies. he blow out every peach.

awsome kid.

[*]Nicole

Don't think her Peach lives up to what these people hype her on about. I watch her matches and say in my head "why in the world would she do that" She is not bad, but all that good nether. There are s=things that should be doing that she does not at all for some reason. And its stuff that people do alot and actually helps/ work in match ups. Im not really impressed with her peach like the rest of the community is and says about her.

he seem cool and chilled. I remember back then when he messaged me for meta advice. She seem like a person that just wanted to get good and do w/e it took. Now she got better at fighting metas/ she gets hyped, and let it get to her. She seems like a total different person. The way she speaks and acts around here now is just..idk. But I am not to found of it and really don't think she should be that way with what she has done with this character. Beating a few metas that are not top level (I guess sebrik is considered that now cause of pound) does not make you a god.

I remember when she uses to ignore the attention and focus on just getting better. Humble. Now it is the other way around. She seems chill in person but outside of that it is a person that to be honest, I don't even wanna talk too.

[*]Raz

All the stuff that he said his Peach was and etc. I don't think it is. I was not impressed when he used her. I said People try to hard to stand out with peach. Raz to me seems like he tries to hard in matches. He lacks some mindgames and/or out smarting the enemy. he just seems to go with the flow. I not rank him as a top Peach in my eyes. To me he is just a person that uses her for the hell of it. Talks alot but never shows anything for it.

in person he seems cool and dont have a problem. he sure isnt afraid to say anything, I'll say that much. Me actually hanging out with this dude.......I.really don't know.

[*]Praxis

I dont approve of his Peach at all. When I played him and watch him play others, He seriously went basic Peach with the fairs ALOT and floating. he always said he was defensive but never seen it. Even if vids. he would throw a few turnips and then just go aggressive. if not that, fair and float happy. This was the main reason back then I got pissed when people said he was better than me. I had more justice under my belt then he did. With players and tourny results. And he was usually put up for top Peach before me. (usually WC, go figure) To me that was insulting. And I think he was over hyped cause he just smashed every G&W in the area. he had that basic Peach style in my eyes form just watching him closely and playing him.

as a person, idk. I am not to found about what he did after pound and I am not sure if I am gonna let that go. I will not bring that up here. But I can't give a straight answer as to what I think of him

[*]Edreese

Smart dude with peach and did his justice. I had no problem being second place to this dude back then. brilliant man.

I only mey him once and it was for pound 3 for melee. Guy is awsome and had some fun dittos. I really did not talk to him much. I remember he ame up to me and said he wanted to play every Peach player here. And he has heard about me so we played. Thats the first time I encountered him.

[*]Mikey Lenetia

I really don't approve much of how he plays. I don't like it at all. But reguardless, is a smart player and seriously brought the basicsof smash from melee to this game.

He kinda makes me laugh in person. Really cool and I not mind hanging out with him.

[*]Leon

Nothing to say here really. Never seen him play. I feel he is the same hype as Yami. And how others get hyped. Cause when they do and I check out vids, I am not impressed at all. its all fancy play that gets people going and impressed.

The Best Peach? There is no best Peach. No one does anything. You may do good in your local tournies. But when it comes to those that matters, all fail. So to me there is no best Peach. I will be bold and say this though. mentally? I think I am the best one. I have the 5 years of smash exprerience. And have learn alot about it in general. Even pro tips That alot don't even know. I have the mind of one. I know what people expect with their character and mines. I know how makes the human mind tick in this game. And I abuse human intacts/ natrual reactions. But I have said it before. I never play with the mind I have. So this really should not mean nothing to anyone. i'm just some peach player that can't do ****. if there was some way I can actually play with this brain, I would put any amount of cash that I would destroy. Now this is coming from this trash player who never gives himself credit for anything. Even if he does something good once and a whyle. I would not accept good comments for it. Doing some good things every now and then is nothing for me to be hyped and happy about. Nor any reason for praise. I have to earn it. Not have fans and hype give it to me.

Most Hyped peach? Nicole. Really cause she did good vs Anti at apex in one game. people got hyped for it and cause she is a good. Thats how it is in a gaming community with males. As I said before. She does not live up to what people say at all. So she does good on meta knights but not really on nearly the whole cast. Once in a blow it irks me how stupid males can be over nipples with too much air in them. And people think she is the best peach. I actually find that insulting. She really has not thing anything big. And because she is a female, she gets hyped and meat ridding too hard. She still has tone of work to do. And I also strongly believe this is how she got into the BBR.

My opinion on Peach? Still the same as always. I don't let players behind the character or tourny results changed my mind. I go by what I know on Peach and how she should be played. So none are gonna changed my mind about this character. it will forever remain the same.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
+ Respect.

Even though some of it was harsh, that post took balls and I have no problems with it. Good stuff.

Your analysis of me was spot on btw. I clearly don't know what I want to do with this game or my character and it shows in my playstyle now. I don't have much going for me with Peach at the moment, that much is true.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
+ Respect.

Even though some of it was harsh, that post took balls and I have no problems with it. Good stuff.

Your analysis of me was spot on btw. I clearly don't know what I want to do with this game or my character and it shows in my playstyle now. I don't have much going for me with Peach at the moment, that much is true.
Kinda in the same path as you. Thing is with me, I just can't play with the mind I have. And it is kinda pissing me off how I can't seem to fix this problem. Though, I could not just be wasting my time cause it might just never happen. Slowly losing felling for the game.

Once again we are the same.in different ways if that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom