• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach grand tour (USA) 2009

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So I have done my justice here on the EC. But I think it is time I did a lil more. I want to start playing in other places in the USA and rep Peach. Since I love to travel and all. I heard about this one tourny in the summer called genesis? I think i'll go to that and that would be my first Tournament in California. problem is, I have a stupid fear of flying, which might hold me back. But I'm just gonna say screw it and get on a plane. I have not flown since I was a kid, and never had fears of flying. Then I got it out of random. This was before 9/11. Then when 9/11 happen, the fear grew more.

But this is something I wanna do, Not just for me, but for all Peach players. I make it my official job to help Peach players. I don't have to do this, but I choose too. I put them ahead of myself. This might be the reason I am not as good as I want to be. But oh well, the hell with myself. I would actually like to be known as best Peach main in the USA. I'm one step back cause of edreese. But that man deserves it. So i'll do what I can to try and surpass him. This would be a sweet challenge. And with the experience I'll get around the USA, this would be really sweet.

This is really me giving something back to the Peach community for the support and all that even after I gone wild on here. those are true friends and good people. Be cool to met you guys and help out, as well as rep Peach in your area as much as I can. As I said before I don't play this game to really win, but don't mean I won't give it my all. Play to see how far I can make it as Peach and to help other peach players. They come first more than anything else in this game.

Also I have a group on allisbrawl. its a school for Peach players. Those that are interested and want help from me, join.

http://allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=2861

Here are the states I have down to go too. All this will start happenning in the spring:

California
Arizona
Iowa (Maybe, this one is for grantrain05)

I would also hit canada since I been asked by alot to play there. If there is anymore states around that I can go to and have good tournaments, I would go. midwest is not all out of my way so that be cool to hit up also I think. This is a lil journy of mine and something I have to do.

Also if some of you Peaches can help me out with this in terms in me being in the state (houseing, transportation, etc.) That be great. of course I pay and all.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I know someone that could house you in Canada

hee hee

I really like what you're saying here.
Fear of flying is lame. A million planes go out in one day and nothing really happens, don't worry.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
I wish you good luck x'). I'm a big fan of you, and I'm sure you'll succeed. Since I can't help you (Live in The Netherlands), I'll be your personal cheerleader :p.

Give me a D!
Give me an A
Give me a R!
Give me a K!
Give me a .!
Give me a P!
Give me a C!
Give ma an H!

Goooooo Dark.Pch!
But seriously, good luck x')

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I know someone that could house you in Canada

hee hee

I really like what you're saying here.
Fear of flying is lame. A million planes go out in one day and nothing really happens, don't worry.
Fawk you on the first comment benjie.

Yea the flying part, thats how I like to think about it. You hear more car crashes then plane crashes. those are kinda rare. also hear it is the safiest way to travel. But can't help with this phobia. Hopefully when I get on one, it will die.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I wish you good luck x'). I'm a big fan of you, and I'm sure you'll succeed. Since I can't help you (Live in The Netherlands), I'll be your personal cheerleader :p.

Give me a D!
Give me an A
Give me a R!
Give me a K!
Give me a .!
Give me a P!
Give me a C!
Give ma an H!

Goooooo Dark.Pch!
But seriously, good luck x')
Woot, I have a fan and a cheerleader, freaking awsome, and thanks. I'll do what I can.

One word: Genesis
I know, I'm gonna go to that one.

Diddyknight

Smash Lord
Dark peach.
It really irritates me that you Negate everybody who isn't Edrees.
Yeah. I'm going to say it.

If you're going to pass him up, you're going to have to go through Me, and even then, you're going to have to go through Bone.
WC Peach players > EC, and that's a fact.
Bottom line? He's not the only peach player that's credible, and I think you should be more aware of your place in terms of the "Pecking order."

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark peach.
It really irritates me that you Negate everybody who isn't Edrees.
Yeah. I'm going to say it.

If you're going to pass him up, you're going to have to go through Me, and even then, you're going to have to go through Bone.
WC Peach players > EC, and that's a fact.
Bottom line? He's not the only peach player that's credible, and I think you should be more aware of your place in terms of the "Pecking order."
Lots of anger I see. Well I am not gonna turn this into a fight so I'll put it like this.

First off, Edreese is Best Peach main in the USA, I am second, That is why I am going after him. If I can surpass what he has done, then I take first. Tournament records speak for themselves. Go take a look.

Second. WC has More peach players then EC. Over here for Peach players that play competitive and go to tournies alot are me and I think Hova. That is why I am seen as best peach main on this side. And it really means nothing at all. A title I really don't care much for. And compared to the tourny records which is what matter, I have done more than anyone else in the USA besides edreese.

I don't know what your problem is and I am not gonna get into it with you here. I am not here or doing this for you or w/e beef you have with me. You think cause of this I am saying you other guys are nothing to me. Trust me, if I was to mean that, you know it. I wanna go after the best, straight simple. i'll gladly play the rest of you no problem. But this is not what it is about.

Also, if WC Peach players are better, how do you explain me being #2 and you have a **** load of Peach players over there? The amount of Peach players you have over there does not mean anything. skills and tournaments do.

Sky`

Smash Lord
Lots of anger I see. Well I am not gonna turn this into a fight so I'll put it like this.

First off, Edreese is Best Peach main in the USA, I am second, That is why I am going after him. If I can surpass what he has done, then I take first. Tournament records speak for themselves. Go take a look.

Second. WC has More peach players then EC. Over here for Peach players that play competitive and go to tournies alot are me and I think Hova. That is why I am seen as best peach main on this side. And it really means nothing at all. A title I really don't care much for. And compared to the tourny records which is what matter, I have done more than anyone else in the USA besides edreese.

I don't know what your problem is and I am not gonna get into it with you here. I am not here or doing this for you or w/e beef you have with me. You think cause of this I am saying you other guys are nothing to me. Trust me, if I was to mean that, you know it. I wanna go after the best, straight simple. i'll gladly play the rest of you no problem. But this is not what it is about.

Also, if WC Peach players are better, how do you explain me being #2 and you have a **** load of Peach players over there? The amount of Peach players you have over there does not mean anything. skills and tournaments do.
You're number two?

Look. You may know a lot about this game, and what not, but I assure you. You're not two. Hell, You're not three. Maybe not even four or five. I don't know where you are, I've no clue. My tournament record kinda crushes yours. And I'm not saying this out of anger, or discontent or anything, I'm just irritated that you are on this high horse, and it makes me mad because honestly, I don't like it when I'm not credited for my work as a Peach main.

1. Bone
2. Edrees
3. Sky
4 NikoK
5. Praxis

From what I've seen, this is how I think it should go, personally. I think that top three is incredibly accurate.

Sorry man, I really do think that I've more credentials in tournament than you. =/
And I would say, LETS PEACH DITTO, but those don't mean much at aaaalllll.

Just please. Don't assume you're number two. To be underminded by a simple opinion is just... insulting. >_<

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
One of those Peach players on that list has done better than me in tournaments or have a better tournament record than I do. You just now started to become good if you wanna be honest here. compare my records to other peach players. No one surpasses mine. What, you think you do good in a few tournies and you are king of the world? you have to be consistant and active. You letting this thing towards me get to you.

And bones over edreese? now I know you are mad and full of BS. Edreese has placed well and done more in tournament than any of us. and Bones is first because of w/e bias crap reason you have?

Tournaments speak for themselves, not anger, opinions and bias crap. And I can tell you pissed. just because I said I wanted to go after edreese, you taking it as me saying the others are not **** to me. And you seriously need to coll it with that.

Also, why include Niko when he is canada? This is USA I am getting at here. seriously man, you need to chill out. (oh and I expect niko to come in here with his usual BS thanks to you)

This thread is not about your envy or w/e crap you have toward me. For I dont care for all this high school stuff. You think you better than me? Beat my tournament ratio. Until then, you are not. tourny results speak for themselfs.

Now is there anything else you wanna get off your chest so this can end? You taking this way too far. And dragging other peach players in this for no reason, thus getting them into **** not needed.

Oh, and as much as I don't like that kid Niko_K, you are not better than him.

Sky`

Smash Lord
I didn't... just start to become good. Like... Do you know who this is?

Yeahh, you're Drk.Pch, the melee Peach Main that's supposed to be good, and all that jazz, I get it I get it.
But... I didn't Just start getting good. I took ShadowROB out of tournament in like, november. Took Tommy out of tournament at Axis, Hitori into losers two months ago, and 2stocked The N4N3RZ this month. I didn't "Just" start getting good. I've been good. I'm pretty sure that beating three of the best ROBS in tournament, as well as one of the best Diddy's in the US is... pretty good. Not gonna lie.

Not only that, but I've been consistently placing top 10, for a couple months now, in local and large scale tournaments. So... I dun think I'm Jealous of you.

I honestly think that statistically speaking, I'm of a higher ranking than ye. Yeah I said Ye.

You just know a lot more about stuff than I do. But it's the game play that defines the rankings. =D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Me being a Peach main in melee has nothing to do with this. I was crap in melee.

Again. Tournament results speak for themselves. I have beaten good players as well in tournaments like D1, Leo, Solid Jake, etc. Yet that does not matter to me. It's how you place in tournaments that matter. This is how one is seen up there. By how you do in tournaments and what you place. Again, no one has surpassed my tournament ratio in the USA. I'm not saying this cause I feel like I am better than you are. the fact are right in your face.

You think you are better than me, that is your OPINION. I say you are not and I have facts to prove it. Last time, tournaments speak louder than anything else in terms of skills.

I never once said you or the others are bad. yet you surely think so. which is stupid. Again you taking it seriously for no reason. I never denied how good you got, same with the others. Just like I tell everyone else who thinks they are better. go to these tournaments and place better than i do and beat my records. until then, you are not better because you think/say so.

goodkid

Smash Lord
yah have to remember that there's different competition between EC & WC. I'm sure there pretty equal, but somehow, EC could be legions ahead of WC, making D.Pch better because of a higher-skilled competition.

Go to Texas, Florida, & other parts of Cali if you want some good competition w/ lots of players.

Sky`

Smash Lord
Me thinks that maybe we should wait till Genarsyz. (Genesis.)
And like... Just see who places higher. Ya Dig?

EDIT: And Nooo it's not where you place, it's who you beat, that's what really matters for PR.
You should know that, you were in the Melee Scene.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yah have to remember that there's different competition between EC & WC. I'm sure there pretty equal, but somehow, EC could be legions ahead of WC, making D.Pch better because of a higher-skilled competition.

Go to Texas, Florida, & other parts of Cali if you want some good competition w/ lots of players.
The East coast is better than the West coast.

I'm thinking about MI. Hear the comp is good over there.

Me thinks that maybe we should wait till Genarsyz. (Genesis.)
And like... Just see who places higher. Ya Dig?

EDIT: And Nooo it's not where you place, it's who you beat, that's what really matters for PR.
You should know that, you were in the Melee Scene.
That's fine with me.

Also, no, cause lets say for example I beat a person who is better than I am or really skilled/pro like. But then get taken out by some random person who I am 5 times better than. that is why placings matter, or else I would just beat a top player in my bracket and then quit. And say "yes I am a god I'm up there, I beat *insert whoever here* in tournament. or people could say the same thing If they lost to someone you they are better than in brackets but beat a high ranked player.

It's about how you handle yourself and what kinda of player you are in general. How strong you are.

Sorry me, you can't slick your way out of this one.

Sky`

Smash Lord
The East coast is better than the West coast.

I'm thinking about MI. Hear the comp is good over there.

That's fine with me.

Also, no, cause lets say for example I beat a person who is better than I am or really skilled/pro like. But then get taken out by some random person who I am 5 times better than. that is why placings matter, or else I would just beat a top player in my bracket and then quit. And say "yes I am a god I'm up there, I beat *insert whoever here* in tournament. or people could say the same thing If they lost to someone you they are better than in brackets but beat a high ranked player.

It's about how you handle yourself and what kinda of player you are in general. How strong you are.

Sorry me, you can't slick your way out of this one.
But what if First round, you beat M2K,
And second round you lose to Azen.
And you get into losers, and you lose to Chudat.
It's like..
Woah.
You beat M2k, who cares if you didn't get high placing.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It's like..
Woah.
beating them and placing high is better than just beating them. it's about what kind of player you are. how you handle yourself. etc. You beating them is only half of it cause they can place better than you. also again, you could beat them but then lose to someone you are 5 times better than.

There is a reason placings matter. or else for skills, the tournament system would be Different. Also being consistant matters alot. One time means nothing. Keep going at it over and over. I could beat the best player there is at the tournament and yet I could place low. you beat that one person just to place low, the heck was all that for, really means nothing. You get cool points for beating them.but then what, you did bad at the tournament as a whole.

noodles

Smash Champion
It's like..
Woah.
if someone beats someone like m2k, and doesnt place high, chances are dumb stuff happened in the set

BentoBox

Smash Master
No. PRs are about how well you place in tournaments period. You cannot quantify the value of a certain matches because X player may have been better than Y player. If anything, D.Pch might be facing tougher competition due to MD/VA/NY/NJ being the strongest region in the states.

Seriously, what kind of PR attribute ranks according to the player's you've beat in tournaments? Would I get less points than you if I got #1 at a tournament and you got 2nd, while my road to the top might have been slightly easier?

And about WC, sorry but we barely get to hear about you guys. Bones #1, really?

Sky`

Smash Lord
No. PRs are about how well you place in tournaments period. You cannot quantify the value of a certain matches because X player may have been better than Y player. If anything, D.Pch might be facing tougher competition due to MD/VA/NY/NJ being the strongest region in the states.

Seriously, what kind of PR attribute ranks according to the player's you've beat in tournaments? Would I get less points than you if I got #1 at a tournament and you got 2nd, while my road to the top might have been slightly easier?

And about WC, sorry but we barely get to hear about you guys. Bones #1, really?
That's such BS to say it's only on how you place.

It's about who you beat that really counts.

If I enter Genesis, and Get a Scrub bracket all the way to Semis, And I lose twice in a row after that, I might get like 9th or or something, I don't know the exact math.

But what if you entered with me, and got a more difficult bracket, made it to the Semis, then lost twice? Who's to say that we're Even in skill because we placed the same?

Placings don't mean as much as the people who you contend with in the bracket. I can get first at local tourneys, don't mean anything.

I really think so. Edrees kinda retired. So Bone would take his place. I've been slipping as of late, but not too much to put me that low.

Bone Bsticks now, So I'm curious to see how far that's gonna go.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Bentobox, you are so much better at this than I am. please handle this one and i'll just tent to the point of this thread.

Also I read the last sentence of sky. You saying that alone just killed your whole argument and how bias you are.

BentoBox

Smash Master
That's such BS to say it's only on how you place.

It's about who you beat that really counts.

If I enter Genesis, and Get a Scrub bracket all the way to Semis, And I lose twice in a row after that, I might get like 9th or or something, I don't know the exact math.

But what if you entered with me, and got a more difficult bracket, made it to the Semis, then lost twice? Who's to say that we're Even in skill because we placed the same?

Placings don't mean as much as the people who you contend with in the bracket. I can get first at local tourneys, don't mean anything.

I really think so. Edrees kinda retired. So Bone would take his place. I've been slipping as of late, but not too much to put me that low.

Bone Bsticks now, So I'm curious to see how far that's gonna go.
Lol, assuming you are right, let's look back at your previous post.

You're number two?

Look. You may know a lot about this game, and what not, but I assure you. You're not two. Hell, You're not three. Maybe not even four or five. I don't know where you are, I've no clue. My tournament record kinda crushes yours. And I'm not saying this out of anger, or discontent or anything, I'm just irritated that you are on this high horse, and it makes me mad because honestly, I don't like it when I'm not credited for my work as a Peach main.

1. Bone
2. Edrees
3. Sky
4 NikoK
5. Praxis

From what I've seen, this is how I think it should go, personally. I think that top three is incredibly accurate.

Sorry man, I really do think that I've more credentials in tournament than you. =/
And I would say, LETS PEACH DITTO, but those don't mean much at aaaalllll.

Just please. Don't assume you're number two. To be underminded by a simple opinion is just... insulting. >_<
Do you personally keep track of the people all of these players had to face in tournaments to get the results display in the P.T.R. thread? Do you know who Drk.Pch has won/lost against and actually compared those opponents to the ones Praxis/Niko/Bones/Yourself & Edreese? And did you attribute a certain value to each of these opponents to quantify which victory or loss meant more than another? If your results are not based on Results alone than it is hard to take your estimations seriously. MD/VA/NY/NJ being a stronger region than Cali/etc, does drk gets extra points for facing tougher competition?

I think I already know the answer to these questions, so right now, the only effective way to compare you guys is off tournament results, regardless of how inaccurate it might be.

Who are the panelists?

Sky`

Smash Lord
Lol, assuming you are right, let's look back at your previous post.

Do you personally keep track of the people all of these players had to face in tournaments to get the results display in the P.T.R. thread? Do you know who Drk.Pch has won/lost against and actually compared those opponents to the ones Praxis/Niko/Bones/Yourself & Edreese? And did you attribute a certain value to each of these opponents to quantify which victory or loss meant more than another? If your results are not based on Results alone than it is hard to take your estimations seriously. MD/VA/NY/NJ being a stronger region than Cali/etc, does drk gets extra points for facing tougher competition?

I think I already know the answer to these questions, so right now, the only effective way to compare you guys is off tournament results, regardless of how inaccurate it might be.

Who are the panelists?
Well, the Peach PR was pretty legit, and on that list, I'm third. There was a panel, and research was done, and the results were conclusive in that regard.
Prey tell, how did I drop so much, if My tournament record is still on key with my placing?

I'm basing it off that. Did you forget about it?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
That list was not done well. cause first off, and I am gonna be honest. how are you gonna rank third when more have done more than you have. Lets do it this way:

You say you are better than me correct and same with bones?

Dark.Pch

1. 9th out of 62 (Montage Presents: The Peak, Already? Princeton, New Jersey) 5/17/08
2. 13th out of 30 (NYC weeklies) 6/??/08
3. 13th out of 76 (Mass Madness 10, Massachusetts) 7/12/08
4. 7th out of 44 (NYC Weeklies) 7/18/08
5. 9th out of 60 (NYC weeklies) 7-25-08
6. 9th out of 65 (Mass Madness 12) 10/4/08
7. 3rd out of 29 (Newbs for brawl 4, Conneticuit) 10/25/08
8. 1st out of 19 (Smash Sundays 11-9 Hamden, Ct (Connecticut)) 11/09/08
9. 25th out of 97 (C3 ECRC- Ashburn, Virginia) 11/22/08
10. 7th out of 18 (Bums Bi-weeklies, New York) 11/28/08
11. 17th out of 30 (ECRC Finals C4, Conneticiut) 1/10/09

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bone

1. 2nd out of 40 (Chula Vista: Brawl Weekly IV) 7/13/08
2. 5th out of 31 (Chula Vista: Brawl Weekly V) 7/20/08
3. 4th out of 23 (Chula Vista: Brawl Weekly VI) 7/27/08
4. 1st out of 27 (Chula Vista: Brawl Weekly VII) 8/3/08
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SKY'

1. 5th out of 38 (QUIZNOS PRESENTS BRAWL II) ??/??/??
2. 33rd out of 112 (Brawl In Oakland) 8-2/3-08
3. 25th out of 87 (Races Tourney: The Dream Bout!) 8-27-08
4. 25th out of 308 (Axis Gaming) 8-30-08
5. 9th of 46 (CGC @ SFSU) 10/26/08
6. 5th out of 76 (CGC @ SFSU V) ??/??/??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tally them all up and look who is better and has done more in tournaments. Facts are there. also who is more active. bones has not done a thing since the summer. So how in the word is he gonna be the best?

You wanna know what your problem is? you wanna get your name out so bad and want people to see what you can do. And for these tournies you have here, you think you just sky rocket past the others Peach players who have done more than you in tournaments. Then in your opinion cause of this, you think you are better Than me or whoever. that you are underrated. Well I am gonna tell you like this

I was the same way in melee. you gotta work for it. Not have it handed to you. obviously me and edreese put in more work than you or bone. And they're is no way Bone is better from these tournament results, he is not active. You have to put in work and do more than I have if you wanna prove or even state that you are better. and from this point you have not. What me and bentobox have been telling you is straight fatcs, not opinions or evny cause one feels they are trully better than the other person when they did more.

Also you let getting third on that list get into your head so much. You think it means alot. it dosent. I got 5th. I dont care for it, and I dont think I should be 5th. but idc, that list was not done too well. So cause you got 3rd on that list, you think it is legit. 20 bucks says if you would have placed low on it, you not be saying that or even acting this way towards the list.

Sky`

Smash Lord
That list was not done well. cause first off, and I am gonna be honest. how are you gonna rank third when more have done more than you have. Lets do it this way:

You say you are better than me correct and same with bones?

Dark.Pch

1. 9th out of 62 (Montage Presents: The Peak, Already? Princeton, New Jersey) 5/17/08
2. 13th out of 30 (NYC weeklies) 6/??/08
3. 13th out of 76 (Mass Madness 10, Massachusetts) 7/12/08
4. 7th out of 44 (NYC Weeklies) 7/18/08
5. 9th out of 60 (NYC weeklies) 7-25-08
6. 9th out of 65 (Mass Madness 12) 10/4/08
7. 3rd out of 29 (Newbs for brawl 4, Conneticuit) 10/25/08
8. 1st out of 19 (Smash Sundays 11-9 Hamden, Ct (Connecticut)) 11/09/08
9. 25th out of 97 (C3 ECRC- Ashburn, Virginia) 11/22/08
10. 7th out of 18 (Bums Bi-weeklies, New York) 11/28/08
11. 17th out of 30 (ECRC Finals C4, Conneticiut) 1/10/09

Bone

1. 2nd out of 40 (Chula Vista: Brawl Weekly IV) 7/13/08
2. 5th out of 31 (Chula Vista: Brawl Weekly V) 7/20/08
3. 4th out of 23 (Chula Vista: Brawl Weekly VI) 7/27/08
4. 1st out of 27 (Chula Vista: Brawl Weekly VII) 8/3/08
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SKY'

1. 5th out of 38 (QUIZNOS PRESENTS BRAWL II) ??/??/??
2. 33rd out of 112 (Brawl In Oakland) 8-2/3-08
3. 25th out of 87 (Races Tourney: The Dream Bout!) 8-27-08
4. 25th out of 308 (Axis Gaming) 8-30-08
5. 9th of 46 (CGC @ SFSU) 10/26/08
6. 5th out of 76 (CGC @ SFSU V) ??/??/??

Tally them all up and look who is better and has done more in tournaments. Facts are there. also who is more active. bones has not done a thing since the summer. So how in the word is he gonna be the best?

You wanna know what your problem is? you wanna get your name out so bad and want people to see what you can do. And for these tournies you have here, you think you just sky rocket past the others Peach players who have done more than you in tournaments. Then in your opinion cause of this, you think you are better Than me or whoever. that you are underrated. Well I am gonna tell you like this

I was the same way in melee. you gotta work for it. Not have it handed to you. obviously me and edreese put in more work than you or bone. And they're is no way Bone is better from these tournament results, he is not active. You have to put in work and do more than I have if you wanna prove or even state that you are better. and from this point you have not. What me and bentobox have been telling you is straight fatcs, not opinions or evny cause one feels they are trully better than the other person when they did more.

I'll go ahead and counter this post with Bento's.

If you're just basing it off this, then your perception on who's better is extremely flawed.
Just cause I don't keep current with putting every single one of my placings on Smashboards, does not mean I don't have more credentials. I just don't post everything here, cause it's all recorded on AIB. You're gonna need to come out of this drama infested Anime world.

Seriously, if your life was an Anime, with all the drama you protrude through your life, I'd totally watch it, because it'd be **** good. But I kinda refuse to think that you're higher than me, even though you continue to ride this high horse.

Aaand. REad the dates. The more current my tournaments, the higher I'm placing, where in contrast to your tournament results, you are placing lower as the dates roll by.

I just posted three new ones that I did over the weekend. Go ahead and check them out, pretty consistent.

So in what little evidence we have now, I can safely say that I'm more consistent in my recent placings then you have been, recently.

Orrrr are we gonna go ahead and disregard the placings on Smashboards now? xD

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
It doesn't matter b/c by the time Genesis hits I'll be there personally to lay down the hurt on you guys. <3

I'm half-joking coz I'm srsly gonna try to get better. :p

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You are reminding me of KB with this. My ratio is better than yours. Even with your new tourny updates. you just gonna say it cause you just don't quit. a few tournies don't mean jack. I done more than you, even with your updates, still dont come close to mine. You just wanna get your name out there so bad. and since you took what I said the wrong way in this post, you trying so hard to shut me down. (hmm, where have I seen this before.)

Point is, I am better than you are. Fact are there so you can drop this, get better and then start doing some serious work or you can kick rocks cause I couldn't care less for this high school ****. work for what you want. you may have been working but not enough. You still don't surpass me. And to be more honest, I say Praxis is better than you are.

Now I don't care for your envy or w/e BS you have or how bad you wanna be known or to surpass me. that **** is not giving to you by a few tournaments you did good in. you are not better than me, It's all in your face saying that you are not, end of story.

Now this crap in my thread is over, post of useless envy crap in here that is not needed. This debate is over, you lost it. Any more of this BS, leave it at the door, but not in here. Done

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Bento I was so impressed on how you debate in this thread. I'm going to Canada for sure. just for you.

Xyless

Smash Master
We all know I'm the best Peach player, because I play as she would (with Wii mote / Nunchuk), so let's end this debate.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Btw DP I wouldn't go so far as to say that you're better than Sky w/o even playing him. Just handle this at Genesis coz I'm positive that California has just about the hardest smash community to do well in. Sooo many good players. And yes Bento, definitely yes. <3

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
Sky's peach is legit, dude was in town like a month ago. Bone's peach is pretty badass as well. Take that as bias if you would like.

And yes, I was lurking 'round the Peach boards. Too much time today.

Top Bottom