• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Yeah, I don't usually drink hard liquor straight. Except whiskey, I guess. But even then I wind up chasing just 'cuz.

A lot of my friends hate chasing but I don't mind it. I find I don't get drunk off it very easily though whereas mixed drinks get me whoozy hella quick.
You are banned from Mango's VIP list. There's no such things as drinking limits.

Hey now, what if they want to be played with?
Rawr!! ;)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I can't interpret your "rawrs."

And KK's reactions always make me laugh.
Really? When the situation calls for it, your animal instincts awaken just like when you see a hot guy/girl or when there's an intimate situation. You can go like Rawr, so sexy. You know?

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
A long time ago in a thread far, far away we had a really mean Peach overlord who explicitly told us to keep our social and tactical discussion separate or he would infract us, so we did.

Until one lone GIF warrior (IM TALKING ABOUT MYSELF JUST IN CASE NO ONE GOT THAT) chose to defy this ruthless overlord.

Now we are allowed to post peacefully in either thread but we tend to keep it separate based on the actual topic.

Cia

das kwl
lol Peach overlord..

has a ring to it.

By the way.. do you guys think that "tactical threads" ruin the purpose of a character forum?

It certainly monopolizes a lot of categories of discussion and I think they are the major reasons why the Peach boards rarely has any new threads.

lmk what you guys think.

Wake

Smash Master
That's probably true. Instead of making a new thread in the Peach boards about something, one can just bring up the topic in the tactical thread. It's not really a bad thing in my opinion though.

john!

Smash Hero
other threads should be about topics that can be discussed at length and not answered quickly by an experienced player

things like "which peach color is the best" and "is armada human" and "what is your opinion of silly kyle"

Top Bottom