• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Peach and other random Discussion (Social Thread)

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
the brave warrior thought he could defeat any foe. but the one thing he couldn't handle... was the damsels in distress...

sounds like a movie or something
you mean the **** hungry damsels in distress.

I'm going to molest myself and convince myself I have a vagina. I just bought 50 Shades Of Gray. HYPE!

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I finished Fifty Shades of Grey. Currently reading Fifty Shades Darker, the second book in the trilogy. almost done! love the way the book gives me butterflies in my stomach

:phone:

prog

Priest of the Temple of Syrinx
I finished Fifty Shades of Grey. Currently reading Fifty Shades Darker, the second book in the trilogy. almost done! love the way the book gives me butterflies in my stomach

:phone:
let me know when you get to Fifty Shades of Prog.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Who, here, watches True Blood? I watched until Season 3 so far and I found it pretty good actually. There's lots of creepy, funny stuff in there.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
True Blood is flawless.

Lafayette is easily the best actor on that show, but Pam and Tara are priceless.

Also, im pretty sure you didnt need those first two commas in your question.

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
what the **** is Fifty Shades of Gray about and why do I see people talking about it everywhere?

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Why is SK even allowed to post anymore? Like nothing good has ever come from it.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
My impression of 50 shades is basically that it pissed off the entire BDSM community.

I'm now obligated to see what the fuss is about.

Wish me luck.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
random question: is it good to float just above the ground and fair without landing? or are you better off always landing after floats? just curious. Yesterday while playing I had the random idea to try playing against sheik with float fairs without landing much..but it didn't work very well.

just curious when if ever float fair/nair without landing can be good.

MacD

Banned via Administration
random question: is it good to float just above the ground and fair without landing? or are you better off always landing after floats? just curious. Yesterday while playing I had the random idea to try playing against sheik with float fairs without landing much..but it didn't work very well.

just curious when if ever float fair/nair without landing can be good.
wtf is this bull **** in the social thread

Top Bottom