• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pBrawl! The Piggiest Brawl Hack EVAH!

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Which character should we make into a flat out pig. I'll even animate it.

How about Jigglypuff.

Pigout.

Sleeping Piglet, Hidden Puff.

Jonas

Smash Champion

Rofl
Reminds me of those flying piglike things that get stuck to your FLUDD in Mario Sunshine.

Anyway, if you've swapped Mario's water for pigs, would it be possible to do the same with Bowser's firebreath? Bowser puking pigs would be a sight for the gods.

j0s3ph

Smash Apprentice
At risk of sounding like a noob and being told to use search, where does the common3.pac go?

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
I can't, common3.pac is just one big file. If has all of the changes in it.

I don't think this project is big enough for a website. Heck, it's almost finished already. A few more characters, some items, and the pig sound effects are all that's left.

Would anyone be interested in some custom textures for each pig? A brown peanut pig, a black bomb pig?

ZacTASTIC

Smash Apprentice
Success! TL and Link's bombs, Snake's grenades, Diddy's peanuts and Peach's turnips all work.

Are these in the common3.pac? What else does it do?

I'm working on pig textures. I'll be sure to have some pigtures up soon.

EDIT: Never mind. Already answered. Oink Oink

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
ill stat making a site now.
and ill try to make a banner tomorrow.
i cant do codes but i can do this atleast

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
ill stat making a site now.
and ill try to make a banner tomorrow.
i cant do codes but i can do this atleast
A banner would be pretty awesome. If I get the time tomorrow I can edit some of the items.

Leon, did the Jigglypuff thing ever work?

ZacTASTIC

Smash Apprentice
So I was able to play what we have of pBrawl so far, and it's AWESOME. I couldn't stop laughing when I made Snake's Pigita pig do a flip. XD

A few ideas:

-Corneria we could just turn into a big ol' pig. Albeit a weird-looking pig, but it could work. The blasters could be the legs (with hooves) and the fin... maybe a cape? I dunno, but it has potential.

-I know it would be extremely difficult to change D3's waddle dees into pigs, but what about his spiky one? Maybe a spiky pig? Is that possible? I don't know.

Also, are we able to do sound effects? That would be sooo awesome.

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
idk what happnened, this was so popular. bump bump bump.

so this post isnt useless i have been adding a bunch of stuff to the sit, we got a shoutbox, im adding an xat, i finally put logo up but its always up for change. i put an a store system (ill explain later how that works). im setting up this army rpg game thing.
and i few other things.

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
idk what happnened, this was so popular. bump bump bump.

so this post isnt useless i have been adding a bunch of stuff to the sit, we got a shoutbox, im adding an xat, i finally put logo up but its always up for change. i put an a store system (ill explain later how that works). im setting up this army rpg game thing.
and i few other things.
nice work! checking the site now...

@sffadsad
Of course, they are only cosmetic changes, you'll play just like as if it was Brawl+, but with the added pigs!

EDIT: The site looks nice, just a few suggestions though:
-Change the names of the sub-boards dohave capital letters, it'll look more professional.
-Make a thread in each of the main forums with a stickied post detailing where to put the files, a link to all the files, and a link to the seperate files.
-Make me a mod XD, my user name is Lord Sunday.

EDIT AGAIN: You can't upload Avatars, I tried to upload a.png, wrong format. .jpg, wrong format. .bmp, wrong format.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Is that pig proportional to the actual size of the Spring/Spring projectile in Sonic's arsenal?

I really want to download some of these PSAs, but I don't want to confuse myself or anybody if the pigs aren't the same size as the things they replace. D:

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
Is that pig proportional to the actual size of the Spring/Spring projectile in Sonic's arsenal?

I really want to download some of these PSAs, but I don't want to confuse myself or anybody if the pigs aren't the same size as the things they replace. D:
The sizes aren't exactly precise all the time, but they're close enough. Also, I'm not sure, but is the change only cosmetic? Or are the hitboxes tied to the models themselves?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
Change the Smash Ball to a pig.
Break the pig for a final smash

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0