• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pBrawl! The Piggiest Brawl Hack EVAH!

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
The goal? To make a pig themed brawl by replacing all projectiles with Toon Link's pig, replacing sound effects with Oinks, and giving characters and stages Pig-themed textures.
You think you can do one of those things? Then go ahead, Ill put all download links in the OP.

Current Version of pBrawl: Click Me!

Seperate Download Links:
Link: Gale Pigerang
Toon Link: Pigerang

Luigi: Firepigs

Mario: Firepigs and PIGG

Peach: Kino-pig-o

Squirtle: Pig Spray
Ivysaur: Razor Pig
Ice Climbers: Sliding Ice Pigs
Samus: Pig Missiles, Super Pig Missiles

ZSamus: Pig Armor
http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/1645/al09112716032binout.jpg
Sheik: Pig Storm

Snake: Pig Mines, Pigita Missiles, Pig Mortar, RPPig, C4 Pigtrigger, Aerial Support Pig

Sonic: Spring Pig

Wario: The Hog with it's Piglets.

Link, Toon Link, Snake, Diddy Kong, Peach: Oink Bombs, Pigrenades, Pignuts and Pig Turnips

IndigoFenix

Smash Journeyman
If model hacking were easy, it might be possible. The problem is that it wouldn't be any easier than making a playable Ridley, Primid, Waluigi, or Beast Ganon, so I doubt the little piggy will get enough attention to make it happen.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Success! Replacing the boomerang with the pig works perfectly (If you ignore the golden stick going through Oink.).

Pics and a download link in a sec.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
the glow seems to be in FitToonLink.pac itself

just need to make it transparent iirc

upload the image here and tell ppl to inject it via BrawlBox.

its been a while tho, im not sure if thats right. <_<

Rikana

Smash Champion
Still wanting my pig bombs! I wish I knew how to edit these stuff. I'm too lazy to learn how. :(

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I would lol if Sheikant would suddenly start throwing exploding pigs that oink at me, mid-match. I don't think I could continue the match with how random that would be.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
I'm gonna try editing the bombs and getting rid of the boomerang glow tomorrow.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Dunno about you, but I will not be satisfied until Toon Link (and everyone else) can wield a Cracker Launcher that shoots exploding pig rockets.
That could (probably) be arranged.

I have a wedding to go to, but I'll try to mess with the bombs and stuff after I get back.

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Put the FItToonLinkMotion file in /app/RSBE/pf/fighter/toonlink and you're good to go.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Every turnip peach picks up should be pigs as well.

Super Smash Bros Pig.

Pigs for everyone.

For every electric knee landed, a pig should be spawned at the interception of the knee.

I want to replace all of the peaches spawned by Peach's FSmash with pigs. BACON!!! EVERYWHERE!! HELL YES!!!
Game and Watch already has them bacons.

j0s3ph

Smash Apprentice
We also need to replace Snake's nades and C4 with piggies!
This is turning more epic by the minute

Stoney

Smash Apprentice
[loh-kay-shuhn] n. The act or process of locating
I want to replace all of the peaches spawned by Peach's FSmash with pigs. BACON!!! EVERYWHERE!! HELL YES!!!
The possibilities are pretty endless. Imagine going Super Sonic with the Seven Pork Emeralds or Snake climbing inside a pig-shaped cardboard box. Imagine DeDeDe tossing pigs instead of Waddle Dees and whacking someone with Lip's Stick to make pigs grow out of their heads. Imagine replacing the Metroid AT with a pig that floats around and screeches at you. Imagine a gigantic pig model replacing Master Hand during a boss fight.

Now imagine all of that with Mr. Saturn.

(I'd still settle for a Pig Cracker Launcher though.)

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Commen3 has:

Peach's turnips

Snake's grenades

The Link bros bombs

Ivy's seeds

Diddy's nuts

Snake's box

and all of the items

What should I replace?

Stoney

Smash Apprentice
[loh-kay-shuhn] n. The act or process of locating
Like I said, I'm partial to the cardboard box. Better make the pig model big enough for Snake's body to clip inside it, though -- otherwise it would be useless for the purposes of Snake's sneaking mission.

And definitely do the Link bombs, since there's been some strong support voiced for that already.

Top Bottom