• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pause and Play Tournament - Nov. 6

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Oh don't worry, I'd never go too far out of my way for Switzerland.

Since they won't do it for you and all.

JK <3

JK on my JK, FFFF Kevin Nanney

lord karn

Smash Master
me and jenny and mullins and dshep are coming. Josh, you can ride with us if you want, but we might be leaving earlier than you would want.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
people i really really want to play at this...

JMH
PP
KARN
CAM
JOSH
DJ

(dont be offended if you arent on here, i prolly still want to play but i want to learn specific things from these special people)

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
fiz, I don't think I've ever played you.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Alex, when are you heading to Asheboro and when are you coming back?

Jordan, no doubt, boy. I got new tricksies to show you and hopefully we'll get to do some CP'ing to Green Greens as well. ;]

lord karn

Smash Master
probably leaving ch around 11. Stopping in gboro to pick up mullins and dshep and maybe eat there. Not sure when I'm coming back. Jenny doesn't want to get back to late, so I suppose the latest she'll stay

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
hmm...wish i could've entered.

could've been a good tourney for me. somewhere between 2nd and 5th. ah well.

good stuff to those who i played. hope to see you all at GIG .

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
the best part about this tournament was watching speedruns with smith.

mr.fizwidget

Smash Champion
i got 4th our of ?22? entrants

yet have never felt worse about my smash game

lots of thinking to do

the way i look at it is this...

i dont want to continue playing like i am now

i either need to put forth effort into going to every tourney, mm everybody, watching videos, getting recorded, practicing daily, thinking theory every chance i get...

or quit

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

JMH- Thanks for hosting man! You have NO IDEA how much I needed this haha. =) Sorry we didn't play though. =(

Fiz- See above flip out.

Ocean- Nice hugs lol.

Dark Hart- <3

Karn- Got that kill lol. Good stuff in finals dawg.

Cam and DJ- darn it

Rag- You're so funny lol. XD

Strange children- Ragl ragl ragl ragl

Josh- Ragl ragl ragl Ragl ragl ragl Ragl ragl ragl Ragl ragl ragl Ragl ragl ragl Ragl ragl ragl Ragl ragl ragl Ragl ragl ragl Ragl ragl ragl facepalm looool

dang

Smith- Nice fire spike and river god **** lol. XD

River god- stop being so mobile.

Everyone from Asheboro- You guys have gotten better. Those of you who I worked with, PLEASE work on the stuff I told you to.

Lucas' friend- your accent ***** lol.

Chris- Wish you coulda stayed dawg.

Edit: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

butthole

SK919

Deal with it
Dang I should of come to this. I think I could of gotten 2nd. I went to a street fighter thing at gamefrog for lulz with my friend. I got stomped on by old people. (yeah man I was young at this shiz SF players are old).

Post bracket?

Foxy

Smash Master
everyone comes in and looks at results:

22 people????
karn second????
WTF DUDE i can beat karn/josh
"coulda prolly got top 3 at this

people gotta respect them when they're playing well D=

lord karn

Smash Master
kevin you never help me wtf

all I ask you for is a little marth advice, you say nothing, and just neutral b around the stage. wtf. is this what you want me to become?!

Top Bottom