• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pause and Play Tournament - Nov. 6

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
EDIT: And to watch JMH play with children...that guy is gonna be a good *** Dad.
So random, but <3.

I am coming on glorious hype stallion
If you come in on anything less than a firework-shooting pony, then I'll be disappointed.

sp is coming

nugs and all

edit: which means moo and snap and joshsyde are prolly coming

which means all the cool people are here

which means cam and yay should come

Im very ready for this but im not entering or playing melee.

Probably.

But, im gonna be on that LOL all dai
**** either way.

I am definitely going.

Yay and Maria not going :/

we are going to the mountains for a wonderful weekend of backpacking and wild horses :)
Hope you guys have fun.

Me and Red Hood are thinking of coming.
You guys should. Maybe you will get lucky, and have the opportunity to super troll one of the locals again.

as long as everyone who comes to this goes to gboro next weekend then i don't really care about the attendance at this. ;)

of course, JMH ***** so i honestly do want it to be successful however.
Much <3 man. Also, as usual, Asheboro will try to be at the Gboro event.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
jmh is one of the coolest people in the melee community...if you all were like jmh then brawl would've died years ago

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
jmh is one of the coolest people in the melee community...if you all were like jmh then brawl would've died years ago
lollllllll the only thing that keeps brawl alive is ***gets like you who can't deal with a harder game

% of cool people in the melee community >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> % of cool people in the brawl community

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lollllllll the only thing that keeps brawl alive is ***gets like you who can't deal with a harder game

% of cool people in the melee community >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> % of cool people in the brawl community
lol dealing with %s cuz u can't handle the fact that

# of cool people in the brawl community >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> # of cool people in the melee community

call me in -3 years when the melee community meant something

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yargh, why couldn't me n ashley start dating a week before this??? It looks soo good...

of course, I still have anniversary johns. Any other weekend and I'd be a go.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
lol dealing with %s cuz u can't handle the fact that

# of cool people in the brawl community >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> # of cool people in the melee community

call me in -3 years when the melee community meant something
3/10

The only reason Brawl has more players is because it's newer.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
lollllll stingers.... there aren't that many more competitive brawlers than competitive melee'ers..... so your post is just bull**** cuz % is way more important in such a case.

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
We may even stop by with the little ones and my parents :) Zoo is like 5 minutes away from the venue. JMH, are you having a kid tournament at this?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
what the hell kevin just make up your **** mind

Top Bottom