• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pause and Play 3rd Tournament [Asheboro, NC] June 5

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ya know JMH, i might just do that. probably not tomorrow, but maybe thursday i'll swing through.

Theo, i'd **** your ganon. so yeah, lets play sum :) (has never seen your ganon, but assumes he could **** it)

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
ya know JMH, i might just do that. probably not tomorrow, but maybe thursday i'll swing through.

Theo, i'd **** your ganon. so yeah, lets play sum :) (has never seen your ganon, but assumes he could **** it)
its cool

ive never played a ganon main with ganon

for some reason i love dittos in general

its like, see the better player do something and be able to practice it on the spot

thus, u automatically gain more knowledge of the game easily

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Actually JMH, i lied. i'd rather come tomorrow. so if you see this, let me know when you want me to come, and consider me there. also an address/number would be good, you can pm it if you wish.

emb1234

Smash Apprentice
The address and number should be in the first post. He's generally stuck there from 9 am until 10 pm, lol. It'd still be good to call before hand though, to be on the safe side.

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
Ah, I didn't expect you to come so soon. But alright, I'm down. Give me a call before you leave, so I can get up there as you do. (I got someone to watch the shop so I could sleep in tomorrow :) )

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah, here at UNCG, it's whats called "reading day", which means a day of absolute nothing. no classes, but no exams yet. i was gonna use this day to just chill with Ashley, but she kinda needed to work, so it seemed like a good time to come through.

edit: well i'm about to leave my dorm. i'ma eat, and then i gotta get to my car, so i probably won't end up there until closer to 1, but i'll probably call again just to make sure. see ya bro

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
yeah, here at UNCG, it's whats called "reading day", which means a day of absolute nothing. no classes, but no exams yet. i was gonna use this day to just chill with Ashley, but she kinda needed to work, so it seemed like a good time to come through.

edit: well i'm about to leave my dorm. i'ma eat, and then i gotta get to my car, so i probably won't end up there until closer to 1, but i'll probably call again just to make sure. see ya bro
typically reading day means read so u dont get owned by exams

we have 3 reading days. if we didnt, i would explode

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
sweet. and yeah, reading days are mad useful, i just...don't need them. not yet anyway. 3 of my classes i already have guarunteed A's in (like, no exam, they're done), one of the other two is spanish, which i'll study for tomorrow, and the other is chem, which i have a 99 in, so if i even remotely think about studying sometime between now and...whenever that exam is, i think i'll be okay.

Today was amazing. Asheboro is so cool. so many good moments.

Top Bottom