• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pause and Play 3rd Tournament [Asheboro, NC] June 5

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I read Stongers' post in his voice and see him making some ridiculously unnecessary hand gestures and yelling loudly with more expletives then are needed in every post he makes.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
nobody reads mine in my voice... ;_;

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'll do it in intervals, and I think I would enjoy letting you know the truth enough to keep doing it.

Or maybe I could hire smith to do it. It's not very hard to miss.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Chris we need to Ganon ditto. If I remember correctly I think you only had one match over me last time we did. I need to **** you.
I actually laughed out loud when i read this. The thought of anyone not PP, L0zr, ACE, or Jim ****** me in Ganon ditto's in NC is literally comical to me.

Vilt, although i'm pretty sure you do remember correctly, i would also acknowledge the fact that that was at my first, maybe second tournament. I was still trying to learn wavelanding. I think i'm a tad better now.

I'm not much for trash talking, but all things considered, i'd **** your anything and everything, including your ganon.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
well i can't be too bold, PP.

i lost 3 bucks to your **** kirby :\ a man can only **** talk so much 3 days after such an occurrence.

edit: stingers i almost included you in that. then i realized you wouldn't **** me. i think you can beat me, but i wouldn't call it ****.

in other words, **** YEAH, YA SMUG SUNUVA*****.

my ganon will be unrecognizable by the time i play most of you again. i just hope its still good lol.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i'm so confused, snap...i'm confused about everything...

snap, i'd love for you not to lose to me again. it would mean that you found your own way around Dthrow->Usmash and approached more with turnips. i wouldn't mind you being better than me.

Stingers, ganon ditto's are fun. i still don't know if i'm good at them yet, but I at least find them fun now. back when i MM'd you in hickory, i hated them, and didn't understand them at all. now they're just fun.

i'm probably getting combo trolled or something. i don't even know. i should probably just write this paper thats due tomorrow. i want to play all of you soon though.

edit: you guys did realize that when i said "i hope its still good" i meant i hope my ganon is still good...right? i'm not confident against stingers, but i do want to face him again, because my mentality about ganon ditto's is significantly different. I'm not really sure how or if my ganon will change over the summer, but if the change that its had over the last few months is any indicator, then my change by the time i play stingers again will probably leave my ganon looking a lot different than it does right now. so either you guys misunderstood me, or just felt like making me feel like an *******.

in any case, i'll face whoever wants some of my ganon. And i will go in with a logical mindset.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
i'm so confused, snap...i'm confused about everything...

snap, i'd love for you not to lose to me again. it would mean that you found your own way around Dthrow->Usmash and approached more with turnips. i wouldn't mind you being better than me.

Stingers, ganon ditto's are fun. i still don't know if i'm good at them yet, but I at least find them fun now. back when i MM'd you in hickory, i hated them, and didn't understand them at all. now they're just fun.

i'm probably getting combo trolled or something. i don't even know. i should probably just write this paper thats due tomorrow. i want to play all of you soon though.
Dude i had fun in our match but im just saying, being mad dickish right now bro bro bro.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Old Today, 11:33 PM
Remove user from ignore list
stingers
This message is hidden because stingers is on your ignore list.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
smith, i can guaruntee, you will not **** me up. you haven't faced my ganon in months lol. although i haven't seen your falcon either, i bet my falcon would **** it up.

snap, i'm not even sure if you're trolling. if you are, good ****. i'm a nice guy, and i'm quick to retract stuff if i don't think its been interpreted or accepted right. i don't mean to be a **** at all, but i do want to express that i've gotten better, and that i'm confident in my new abilities.

To me, the only way to get better is to go in with confidence, face people who are a little better than you, and do everything you can to come out victorious. ok there are other ways, but thats the one i'm going with right now, anyway...

edit: **** this i'd rather enjoy celebrating my 2.5 year semianniversary than deal with this bull****. hell, i'd rather write my paper i've been putting off than deal with this. i'm out.

if you don't like me being confident, gettf over it. my ganon is decent. it ain't great, but i have an idea of where i stand. and its somewhere between stompin on smiths nuts, and getting gimped by DJ.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
smith, i can guaruntee, you will not **** me up. you haven't faced my ganon in months lol. although i haven't seen your falcon either, i bet my falcon would **** it up.

snap, i'm not even sure if you're trolling. if you are, good ****. i'm a nice guy, and i'm quick to retract stuff if i don't think its been interpreted or accepted right. i don't mean to be a **** at all, but i do want to express that i've gotten better, and that i'm confident in my new abilities.

To me, the only way to get better is to go in with confidence, face people who are a little better than you, and do everything you can to come out victorious. ok there are other ways, but thats the one i'm going with right now, anyway...

edit: **** this i'd rather enjoy celebrating my 2.5 year semianniversary than deal with this bull****. hell, i'd rather write my paper i've been putting off than deal with this. i'm out.

if you don't like me being confident, gettf over it. my ganon is decent. it ain't great, but i have an idea of where i stand. and its somewhere between stompin on smiths nuts, and getting gimped by DJ.
I'm messin' with you dude.
but..
money match?

Top Bottom