• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pause and Play 3rd Tournament [Asheboro, NC] June 5

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
subscribed, but ill be in va at the time so attendance is pending

ill prolly come depending on OoS attendance; or if i miss the catfish too much

Jmatthewh

Smash Apprentice
It's looking like I'll need to move the date back a week based on a schedule conflict with animazement. Who will NOT be able to make it on the weekend of June 5th?

lord karn

Smash Master
Where is gamme? Maybe I should go to that.

If this is the same weekend as animazement, I will probably go to this. However, going to animazement would be fun, too.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
GAMME is in orlando on the potential new date of the 5th.

i'm seriously contemplating trying to get a full car for GAMME. between birthday money and 10-15 dollars a person for gas, I might be able to make it happen.

if i went to chapel hill and got people, Google maps has it as a 1555 mile round trip for me, taking 1 day and 1 hour. LOL.

edit: and at 20 mpg, that would be about 78 gallons of gas....and at 2.50 a gallon, that would be 194 dollars of gas...WHAT THE **** I HATE MY CAR *rage*

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
yeah. i know pp and yay and some other ppl were planning on having a car. you may wanna talk to them to see if theres any room.

barring i can find 4 other people willing either to come to wilmington and pay 20 dollars a head, or have me come to them and pay like 30 a head, i really doubt i'm going.

if they come to wilmington, it'd only be 145 dollars in gas...**** my car.

null55

Smash Master
yeah i'm thinkin about GAMME as well.

i mean... **** animazement. lol.

melee > j*pf*s

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I think there were two opposing posts to the animazement date before(BEHR and Ocean?) and BEHR said he wasn't coming already so I think that, as of right now, there's more support for the 22nd.

I obviously want the 22nd as well, but I'm not going to get super pushy over it.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Chris let's make it happen
what, finding 3 more people willing to split gas and come to wilmington to go orlando with us?

or getting to asheboro, whenever that may be. ALSO, will there be melee at animazement, or is it just a convention? cuz if so, slasher, can i go with u and spoon and...not cosplay?

SK919

Deal with it
what, finding 3 more people willing to split gas and come to wilmington to go orlando with us?

or getting to asheboro, whenever that may be. ALSO, will there be melee at animazement, or is it just a convention? cuz if so, slasher, can i go with u and spoon and...not cosplay?
sure you can come.

we can go to gamme dudeee. how about I just pay for 70% of the gas?

Top Bottom